Do you think Galvatron could have an appearance in the next game?

#1PootbirdPosted 4/29/2013 1:08:28 PM
Cause I sure hope so.
It's possible, Megatron is out in space with nothing but a destroyed trypticon and tons of dead Decepticons, I really think its possible.
---
PSN: Goldengeartwo. Steam account: Galvatron
I am the pootbird, Pootbird is deadly, now you know why you shouldn't talk to me like that.
#2Daniel_R_CPosted 4/29/2013 2:14:24 PM
No, its not possible. He becomes Galvatron after he's been to earth. That's their destination now, so he can't be Galvatron yet.
---
PSN: Daniel_R_C
PSN: Superiorwave (For Fall of Cybertron only)
#3X666akatsukiPosted 4/29/2013 2:38:30 PM
I guess in the end it depends which route they wish to go down, heck, if they wanted to they could even go down the road where Galvatron is born from Megatron (and Unicron) from some plot twist so you get both the 'Trons running around at the same time. That way Megatron fans can keep him and Galvatron fans can have their fun too.

But considering the WFC and FOC have been fused into the Prime cartoon series the Galvatron concept would have to be involved after the Prime series, so hopefully back on Cybertron or even on other planets.

If anything I would just love to have the Wreckers from the IDW comics being involved in any future games along with the Decepticon Justice Division, but that's just me being a total fan-girl for the Transformers comics... and just about everything else that involves Transformers and Brave Police (weird child series' of Transformers made by Takara).

But yeah, Galvatron needs to appear sooner or later in any future games for the franchise, they'd be stupid not to. I just hope they don't make the character weak and pathetic. He needs to be insane, immensely powerful, intelligent (to a degree) and a fearsome leader.

But in the end that's just my little opinion.
#4IrontheHedgehogPosted 4/29/2013 3:10:31 PM
Maybe in another season of TF: Prime for the game after Prime. ;)
---
PSN: IrontheHedgehog
FoC TDM Destroyer Class; One Shall Stand... I Am Optimus Prime.
#5ccintron83Posted 5/5/2013 12:53:34 PM
IF and when they make another transformers game, I think they may lean heavily towards the Dinobots and Shockwave. That was a big cliffhanger scene at the end, and I think they could play with that a little before bringing back Optimus Prime, and Megatron. Remember, when they crash landed on Earth, they spent millions of years in stasis before coming back online. what else could they go for. I for one would like to see Ultra Magnus in the next one as well
#6The_Meta1Posted 5/5/2013 5:26:35 PM
ccintron83 posted...
IF and when they make another transformers game, I think they may lean heavily towards the Dinobots and Shockwave. That was a big cliffhanger scene at the end, and I think they could play with that a little before bringing back Optimus Prime, and Megatron. Remember, when they crash landed on Earth, they spent millions of years in stasis before coming back online. what else could they go for. I for one would like to see Ultra Magnus in the next one as well

I like this idea, I was actually hoping earlier on when the game first out that they would eventually get around to a dlc for campaign involving hound, ultra magnus, and those left behind on cybertron.
#7DrunkenPilot72Posted 5/17/2013 3:32:37 PM
X666akatsuki posted...

If anything I would just love to have the Wreckers from the IDW comics being involved in any future games along with the Decepticon Justice Division, but that's just me being a total fan-girl for the Transformers comics... and just about everything else that involves Transformers and Brave Police (weird child series' of Transformers made by Takara).

As awesome as IDW's take on the universe is, we sadly won't see any of it in the next game so long as Hasbro still keeps the game bound to the Prime continuity. It was a bad enough fit from season 1 of Prime to WoC (lol Dark Energon conflicts) but to fudge IDW ideas in there too? Wheeljack turning into Drift was odd enough as it is.

That said I wouldn't complain if Overlord or Dai Atlus found their way into the Prime continuity. Prime Wreckers have...already been addressed but other groups might work.

Also good to see another Brave fan, while J-Decker wasn't my personal fav of the group it did have some great designs.
---
PSN: vyers72
#8X666akatsukiPosted 5/18/2013 2:48:06 AM
Well you can never tell what Hasbro get up to nowadays XD I didn't really like Wheeljack at all in Prime, that just... it's not Wheeljack until there's explosions and experiments.

Dai Atlas and Star Saber in my opinion would be great characters to see return to the cartoons, I haven't seen them since Victory, Masterforce and a couple other of the older cartoons. Too bad Transformers Z never got past the first episode... it had potential.

Considering Hasbro allowed toys of IDW characters and of the IDW style of older characters you can never know, they may start bringing them into the cartoons next. The 30th anniversary I think will hold some surprises, I'm already impressed by Blitzwing and Springer so far and I'm counting my pennies for Sandstorm.

Brave Police J-Decker was the first Brave Police/Might Gaine to get me into all of them so that's why it holds a special place in my heart ;)
#9HerugrimPosted 5/18/2013 2:41:13 PM
I'm not exactly up to date on my Prime, but I don't remember Megatron becoming Galvatron as of yet in that continuity. If not, then they still could simply arrange them as seperate characters like IDW did.

And I wonder if other people might be mistaking Prime for G1. I don't remember it being stated at any point in Prime that the transformers arrived millions of years ago and were locked in stasis. I was of the mind that Prime was more akin to the movie, with transformers only recently arriving on Earth.

But again I may be mistaken, as I don't keep up with Prime.

It's difficult to imagine another game, as if they did they would have to disclude everyone that makes the trip to Earth. Cybertron would be long since shutdown as well. If they make a game at this point, I'd imagine it would be either set during or possibly after Prime. And if Prime is coming to a close soon, that may be the case. Or the next game they work on might be an adaption or sequel/prequel to the next movie.
---
John Watson: "Well it isn't obvious to me."
Sherlock Holmes: "The world is full of obvious things that nobody notices."
#10X666akatsukiPosted 5/18/2013 3:07:15 PM
There has been no sign of Galvatron in the Prime series as of yet, depends if they even go down that route, might not in the end. From what I can tell the Prime Transformers have been on Earth for a short time, though obviously long enough to build a relationship with the American government and considering the legal system speed that's an awful long time XD Also, from my view of the comics to do with the Prime series, the battle has been steadily moving through space so they didn't actually get to Earth directly after the jump from Cybertron.

The Prime series is meant to be 3 seasons, 1 movie and a later series all about the Beast Hunters. Not much more to go now for Prime.

Quite frankly if another game was made I would much prefer one set around the return to Cybertron after it has finished regenerating so the war can begin once more as the Autobots and Decepticons struggle to seize control and unleash new characters, more combiners, etc. I would also love to see Unicron if there's another game, or maybe some other big bad character to be an ultimate boss. Though I would just scream if they dare to bring in the six changers such as Sixshot, Quickswitch and Overlord.

Though in reality I doubt High Moon would bother coming back to the Transformers games so we're stuck with the next live-action movie Transformers game.