Do you think Galvatron could have an appearance in the next game?

#11DrunkenPilot72Posted 5/20/2013 1:13:27 AM
X666akatsuki posted...
Well you can never tell what Hasbro get up to nowadays XD I didn't really like Wheeljack at all in Prime, that just... it's not Wheeljack until there's explosions and experiments.

Dai Atlas and Star Saber in my opinion would be great characters to see return to the cartoons, I haven't seen them since Victory, Masterforce and a couple other of the older cartoons. Too bad Transformers Z never got past the first episode... it had potential.

Considering Hasbro allowed toys of IDW characters and of the IDW style of older characters you can never know, they may start bringing them into the cartoons next. The 30th anniversary I think will hold some surprises, I'm already impressed by Blitzwing and Springer so far and I'm counting my pennies for Sandstorm.

Brave Police J-Decker was the first Brave Police/Might Gaine to get me into all of them so that's why it holds a special place in my heart ;)

That was exactly my problem with Prime Wheeljack, aside from his appearance he has nothing in common with any version of Wheeljack. I get that names are thrown around all the time with Hasbro but if they are going to goes as far as to use the character's G1 likeness at least they could have him act like him.

Even if we don't see the likes of Dai Atlas and Star Saber make it into Prime (they did cameo in Animated for what it's worth) at least they are making their rounds in IDW. I sincerely doubt the Lost Light arc is going to conclude without Atlus showing up and Starsaber has already been confirmed.

Oddly enough Might Gaine was the series I started on so naturally that is the series I'm bias towards. The rest of the Braves, especially Goldran, felt too light hearted by comparison.

Herugrim posted...
It's difficult to imagine another game, as if they did they would have to disclude everyone that makes the trip to Earth. Cybertron would be long since shutdown as well. If they make a game at this point, I'd imagine it would be either set during or possibly after Prime. And if Prime is coming to a close soon, that may be the case. Or the next game they work on might be an adaption or sequel/prequel to the next movie.

There is still plenty of room story line wise for another Cybertron game. Between WoC and FoC there was a mass exodus of Autobots, there could easily be an entire game centered around some of the bigger names that weren't with Optimus and Megatron at the end of FoC.

Ultra Magnus and Grimlock could easily work. Even if Hasbro was 100% against the idea of a Transformers game without Optimus, he could used in a few flashback stages to make it work. FoC had established a bitter history between Optimus and Grimlock but we never saw the two interact outside of 1 scene.
---
PSN: vyers72
#12IrontheHedgehogPosted 5/20/2013 8:47:52 AM
DrunkenPilot72 posted...

There is still plenty of room story line wise for another Cybertron game. Between WoC and FoC there was a mass exodus of Autobots, there could easily be an entire game centered around some of the bigger names that weren't with Optimus and Megatron at the end of FoC.

Ultra Magnus and Grimlock could easily work. Even if Hasbro was 100% against the idea of a Transformers game without Optimus, he could used in a few flashback stages to make it work. FoC had established a bitter history between Optimus and Grimlock but we never saw the two interact outside of 1 scene.

YES!

"I've wanted this thing destroyed the day the Constructicons were ordered to build it"

.... I want construction trucks to fight with online... I want to kill people with an average construction vehicle...
---
PSN: IrontheHedgehog
FoC TDM Destroyer Class; One Shall Stand... I Am Optimus Prime.
#13DrunkenPilot72Posted 5/20/2013 2:31:53 PM
Exactly, the gestalts would make for an amazing story on the Decepticon side. We know the constructicons are out there, the combaticons are MIA, and the terrorcon (predacon?) Abominus is already confirmed for Prime.

I would personally love to see Predaking and Liokaiser revisited.

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/258/5/a/king_vs_kaiser_by_marble_v-d5epfb8.jpg
---
#14E5Double0Posted 5/22/2013 9:02:49 AM
What are you guys talking about? Galvatron is already on this game. He's on my friend's list. Gosh!
#15Dirk_McHardpeckPosted 5/27/2013 10:03:15 PM
Meh. There are so many other Transformers I'd love to see in the next game before Galvatron
#16IrontheHedgehogPosted 5/27/2013 10:21:07 PM
DrunkenPilot72 posted...

That was exactly my problem with Prime Wheeljack, aside from his appearance he has nothing in common with any version of Wheeljack. I get that names are thrown around all the time with Hasbro but if they are going to goes as far as to use the character's G1 likeness at least they could have him act like him.
WHEELJACK WHY DID YOU BUILD THE DINOBOTS WITH SIMPLE BRAINS?
---
PSN: IrontheHedgehog
FoC TDM Destroyer Class; One Shall Stand... I Am Optimus Prime. Decepticon Soldier: I AM NEMESIS PRIME.
#17DrunkenPilot72Posted 6/8/2013 10:03:12 AM
IrontheHedgehog posted...
DrunkenPilot72 posted...

WHEELJACK WHY DID YOU BUILD THE DINOBOTS WITH SIMPLE BRAINS?

*Pours bowl of Energon-o's*
---