Starting a team for TDM/Conquest

#1R3DAL3RT813Posted 5/16/2013 3:45:29 PM
Lately, seeing my W/L suffer because I join matches where my team is completely useless and goes 200-400 (probably ~175 of those being my own effort) all the time has grown tiring. Running solo was fine in WFC but....s***'s just crazy. You need teamwork to win, and randoms don't get that. Being invited to join the WARHEAD scrubs for the second time today really brought things home.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels that way. Come---all lone wolves, stragglers, outcasts----you are invited to a faction of glory, where you possess the honor (lol) of fighting under MY banner! Simply put, I want us to play one way: AGGRESSIVELY. I want this crew to emphasize the approach (specifically, mine) of fighting and throwing everything you have at enemies until you drop. Mics are not required, nor encouraged. IMO teamwork should be built on the foundation of gameplay, not verbal communication. Teamwork is a bigger picture than that. We will take all challengers, and brutalize our foes to the end. No idea what our name will be. Seeing as how I want our playstyle to be, The Masochists might be an appropriate title, but.....lol. JOIN TODAY!
---
PSN: BadPrime31
#2X666akatsukiPosted 5/16/2013 4:02:59 PM
I'd be interested for Conquest only, so sign me up as the first cheer leader anyway :P I hate it so much when you go into Conquest and your entire team disappears off and don't even bother taking any bases and you get left doing all the work. I'd really enjoy having an actual team ensuring things get done. Plus I need team practice anyway. I do have a mic but according to everyone I sound like the world's biggest and nastiest jerk so I won't be using it XD
#3Polo5lash18Posted 5/16/2013 4:10:35 PM
LOL you were invited to the WARHEAD's crew. BADALERTWARHEAD!!!!!
---
PSN: Poloslash18. YOU GAT DA TOUCH!
#4GEARS1984Posted 5/16/2013 4:20:24 PM
The Warhead chums quit on me twice already. Nothing but quitting ragers.
#5R3DAL3RT813(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 4:27:56 PM
GEARS1984 posted...

I wish they'd do that to me more often. Instead, they always call for backup, and then I'm fighting two or three of those motherf***ers. -_-

They said they wanted to fight a "common enemy", but I told him (OMEGA, their leader) that fighting an enemy wasn't worth joining his scrub clan. He responded, "your just mad cuz you can't get on my level."

Damn youngsters, always getting snippy like that.
---
#6bds1022Posted 5/16/2013 6:59:09 PM
Good luck!

The Kirkland Muffin Men Are Untouchable in Conquest!

bds1022
decepticons 4 lyfe
#7R3DAL3RT813(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 7:18:13 PM
bds1022 posted...
Good luck!

The Kirkland Muffin Men Are Untouchable in Conquest!

bds1022
decepticons 4 lyfe

GGs. I was playing HORRIBLY today. Hopefully I'll do better in our next encounter.
---
#8ElDiabloshadowPosted 5/16/2013 11:55:57 PM
I hope you get a team for TDM, my friends and I would love a challenge.

Warheads always rage quit on us.
#9LordMegatron187Posted 5/17/2013 6:39:48 AM(edited)
GEARS1984 posted...

I have it from a good accountable source and good friend that the war heads or looking to expand their clan for one.resaon and one reason only...to attempt to take me down...and armageddonwh is their leader...not omega...zombeast is their second in command and has a quite a mouth on him...after destroying their whole team they apparantly have beef...lol...and a few of them are glitching...galvatron and i witnessed...so we have already declared war on the war head clowns so anyone joining them will face the combined forces of my team and some of the tdm greats...so i would suggest that you choose wisely before picking a side in this war...because im bringing the war to the war head clan clowns...so who wants to join our forces or follow the war heads to their slaughter.
---
The Killer from Conquest - I am...MEGATRON!!!!
#10R3DAL3RT813(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2013 6:49:21 AM
LordMegatron187 posted...
GEARS1984 posted...

I have it from a good accountable source and good friend that the war heads or looking to expand their clan for one.resaon and one reason only...to attempt to take me down...and armageddonwh is their leader...not omega...zombeast is their second in command and has a quite a mouth on him...after destroying their whole team they apparantly have beef...lol...and a few of them are glitching...galvatron and i witnessed...so we have already declared war on the war head clowns so anyone joining them will face the combined forces of my team and some of the tdm greats...so i would suggest that you choose wisely before picking a side in this war...because im bringing the war to the war head clan clowns...so who wants to join our forces or follow the war heads to their slaughter.

I've ever seen an ARMAGEDDONWARHEAD. OMEGA is the one who has always done the talking.

I'm on your side, though. I want to see those douchebags get wrecked as much as you do. My team will be in their two favorite game modes, so the Combusting and Gear Shredding scrubs can get ready to feel the wrath of the entire GFAQs community.

At least, the two of us that I have now, lol. Maybe I can find some prodigy randoms and get them to join.
---