Starting a team for TDM/Conquest

#41Polo5lash18Posted 5/19/2013 2:31:30 PM
X666akatsuki posted...
Fair enough, I'll certainly patrol Conquest with my Destroyer and TDM with my medic so I'll just play with whoever is on. I haven't seen the Warheads for a little while, then again last time I saw them I splattered their circuits across the nodes, though they always end up catching me out with the gear shredder... my one weakness! DX

They play late at night. That clan is so afraid LOL
---
PSN: Poloslash18. YOU GAT DA TOUCH!
#42R3DAL3RT813(Topic Creator)Posted 5/19/2013 2:39:56 PM
Polo5lash18 posted...
X666akatsuki posted...
Fair enough, I'll certainly patrol Conquest with my Destroyer and TDM with my medic so I'll just play with whoever is on. I haven't seen the Warheads for a little while, then again last time I saw them I splattered their circuits across the nodes, though they always end up catching me out with the gear shredder... my one weakness! DX

I used to find them on a lot in the afternoon. But still, even as they recede into the shadows, there are more and more glitchers popping up. Scrubs see, scrubs do (or try to do). If we don't get rid of them now, glitching will spread like the plague.
---
PSN: BadPrime31
#43Beast_OverlordPosted 5/19/2013 2:40:08 PM
Polo5lash18 posted...
X666akatsuki posted...

it's true there late player's but after i get off ACV i hop on n see them but only play 1 or 2 game's then get off
#44X666akatsukiPosted 5/19/2013 2:57:41 PM
I'll start spreading my gaming times out a little more until I catch them again. I'm eager to sink my fangs into my favourite prey.

During today when I was gaming with my friend/rival valenwind92 we noticed a Grimlock using a barrier, we were the only destroyers on the field for our team as well so we know he/she wasn't simply borrowing a barrier. Sadly I didn't catch the ID of the individual.
#45R3DAL3RT813(Topic Creator)Posted 5/19/2013 5:49:19 PM
I got another guy, a lurker named Yassen35, who's getting back into the game, and Adog's been giving the WARHEADS hell.

Also, we haven't thought of a name for our team yet. I think Philanthropy, after the anti-nuclear weapons group in MGS, (considering we're dealing with Warheads) would be fitting.
---
#46X666akatsukiPosted 5/20/2013 2:09:37 AM
Sounds like a logical name, though my mind was drifting off into Judge Dread mainly because I was thinking we should call ourselves the 'Judges' since we're going to decide the fate of glitchers and such XD But that's just me.

Glad to hear we're starting to get a good group going now :)
#47DerbittPosted 5/20/2013 6:45:44 AM
How about Justice League? Ya I know that it's name of a super hero group hey, but it describes our mission though.
---
PSN: Naattori44
The Ultimate Destroyer
#48R3DAL3RT813(Topic Creator)Posted 5/20/2013 9:30:10 AM
Anyone else have a suggestion? I'm almost level 30 on this account anyway, so maybe a poll would be a good way to decide our name.
---
#49Polo5lash18Posted 5/20/2013 11:45:06 AM
LordMegatron187 posted...
GEARS1984 posted...
The Warhead chums quit on me twice already. Nothing but quitting ragers.

I have it from a good accountable source and good friend that the war heads or looking to expand their clan for one.resaon and one reason only...to attempt to take me down...and armageddonwh is their leader...not omega...zombeast is their second in command and has a quite a mouth on him...after destroying their whole team they apparantly have beef...lol...and a few of them are glitching...galvatron and i witnessed...so we have already declared war on the war head clowns so anyone joining them will face the combined forces of my team and some of the tdm greats...so i would suggest that you choose wisely before picking a side in this war...because im bringing the war to the war head clan clowns...so who wants to join our forces or follow the war heads to their slaughter.

They showed me all what you said to them and "your special request" that i assume redalert is not aware of.... Thats low megs, very low.
---
PSN: Poloslash18. YOU GAT DA TOUCH!
#50R3DAL3RT813(Topic Creator)Posted 5/20/2013 12:38:14 PM
OMEGA sent me a note confirming that they keep their eyes on GFAQs. But he seemed oddly unafraid.
---