Gear shredder wtf

#1Psycho_KoalaPosted 6/6/2013 12:17:06 PM
GS is working thy nerves. I can hit anything and anyone with a sniper rifle but couldnt hit he backside of Metroplex with that gear shredder yet, people I can easily kill can shoot me with pin point accuracy despite my dodge skill. Those of you who have tried to kill me or succeeded know how hard i am to shoot down.
---
PSN: Psychokoala. "The Glitcher Bounty Hunter."
#2adogsghostPosted 6/6/2013 12:38:50 PM
It's the same deal with me, I don't understand it.
---
Psn: adog1334ghost
#3Polo5lash18Posted 6/6/2013 12:53:20 PM
Psycho_Koala posted...
Those of you who have tried to kill me or succeeded know how hard i am to shoot down.

The infiltrator is meant that way... When you easy kill a good infiltrator is because your teammates helped you trying to get the kill, lol.
---
PSN: Poloslash18. YOU GAT DA TOUCH!
#4X666akatsukiPosted 6/6/2013 1:35:27 PM
If you ever need some Gear Shredder training feel free to give me a poke, I've always wanted to train people XD
#5Psycho_Koala(Topic Creator)Posted 6/6/2013 2:42:19 PM
X666akatsuki posted...
If you ever need some Gear Shredder training feel free to give me a poke, I've always wanted to train people XD

I will take you up on that cuz i cant truly call myself versatile untill i learn to use ALL the weapons effectively. Thats actually how i got so good at sniping. I sucked with the ncr then i was devoted to learning how to use it till i got to where i got now. I can already imagine the hell id bring if i mastered the GS like i did the NCR
---
#6X666akatsukiPosted 6/6/2013 3:09:32 PM
Psycho_Koala posted...
X666akatsuki posted...

I will take you up on that cuz i cant truly call myself versatile untill i learn to use ALL the weapons effectively. Thats actually how i got so good at sniping. I sucked with the ncr then i was devoted to learning how to use it till i got to where i got now. I can already imagine the hell id bring if i mastered the GS like i did the NCR

Awesome, if you see me on just send me a message when you're ready for a little bit of training. In return can you help me with the NCR? I had a very embarrassing moment when I tried using the weapon for the first time and I was at point-blank range to a Snarl who was standing still and I couldn't even hit the guy, he got bored and wandered past me eventually after realising I wasn't going to get a single shot on target XD
#7TerraponPosted 6/6/2013 3:15:28 PM
It is surprisingly useful when you know how to use non charged shots.
---
xENDERgotGAMEx (PSN)
#8IrontheHedgehogPosted 6/7/2013 12:26:45 AM
Psycho_Koala posted...
X666akatsuki posted...

I'd never play with you again. jkjk give me a jet to shoot down
---
PSN: IrontheHedgehog
FoC CTF Destroyer Class; One Shall Stand... I Am Optimus Prime. Decepticon Soldier: I AM NEMESIS PRIME.
#9BADPRiME31Posted 6/7/2013 10:39:58 AM
I love how I decide to keep my mouth shut about people who use overpowered weapons and everyone else decides now is the time to start whining about them.
---
"Hey guys, Yuggle her" - YUGGLE213
PSN: BadPrime31
#10Psycho_Koala(Topic Creator)Posted 6/7/2013 11:51:13 AM
Im not whining i just dont understand how i can use other weapons no prob but cant hit scrap with the gs. I dont care that its "overpowered" the EMP shotty with reduced spread was an over powered weapon for the scientist in wfc but no one had a problem using them. I dont intend to spam gear shredders all day. My NCR does the job for me just right landing full charged shots close range. I dont ever remember playing against you but im site u are a force to be reckoned with as well. I just wanted to know how is it people i can take down have better accuracy with a weapon i can get a grasp of. Obviously i got the accuracy for it. I think i dont grasp its specifics on firing them.
---