Gear shredder wtf

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Psycho_Koala

Psycho_Koala
3 years ago#1
GS is working thy nerves. I can hit anything and anyone with a sniper rifle but couldnt hit he backside of Metroplex with that gear shredder yet, people I can easily kill can shoot me with pin point accuracy despite my dodge skill. Those of you who have tried to kill me or succeeded know how hard i am to shoot down.
PSN: Psychokoala. "The Glitcher Bounty Hunter."

User Info: adogsghost

adogsghost
3 years ago#2
It's the same deal with me, I don't understand it.
Psn: adog1334ghost

User Info: Polo5lash18

Polo5lash18
3 years ago#3
Psycho_Koala posted...
Those of you who have tried to kill me or succeeded know how hard i am to shoot down.

The infiltrator is meant that way... When you easy kill a good infiltrator is because your teammates helped you trying to get the kill, lol.
PSN: Poloslash18. YOU GAT DA TOUCH!

User Info: X666akatsuki

X666akatsuki
3 years ago#4
If you ever need some Gear Shredder training feel free to give me a poke, I've always wanted to train people XD

Psycho_Koala
3 years ago#5
X666akatsuki posted...
If you ever need some Gear Shredder training feel free to give me a poke, I've always wanted to train people XD

I will take you up on that cuz i cant truly call myself versatile untill i learn to use ALL the weapons effectively. Thats actually how i got so good at sniping. I sucked with the ncr then i was devoted to learning how to use it till i got to where i got now. I can already imagine the hell id bring if i mastered the GS like i did the NCR

User Info: X666akatsuki

X666akatsuki
3 years ago#6
Psycho_Koala posted...
X666akatsuki posted...

I will take you up on that cuz i cant truly call myself versatile untill i learn to use ALL the weapons effectively. Thats actually how i got so good at sniping. I sucked with the ncr then i was devoted to learning how to use it till i got to where i got now. I can already imagine the hell id bring if i mastered the GS like i did the NCR

Awesome, if you see me on just send me a message when you're ready for a little bit of training. In return can you help me with the NCR? I had a very embarrassing moment when I tried using the weapon for the first time and I was at point-blank range to a Snarl who was standing still and I couldn't even hit the guy, he got bored and wandered past me eventually after realising I wasn't going to get a single shot on target XD

User Info: Terrapon

Terrapon
3 years ago#7
It is surprisingly useful when you know how to use non charged shots.
xENDERgotGAMEx (PSN)

User Info: IrontheHedgehog

IrontheHedgehog
3 years ago#8
Psycho_Koala posted...
X666akatsuki posted...

I'd never play with you again. jkjk give me a jet to shoot down
PSN: IrontheHedgehog
FoC CTF Destroyer Class; One Shall Stand... I Am Optimus Prime. Decepticon Soldier: I AM NEMESIS PRIME.

User Info: BADPRiME31

BADPRiME31
3 years ago#9
I love how I decide to keep my mouth shut about people who use overpowered weapons and everyone else decides now is the time to start whining about them.
"Hey guys, Yuggle her" - YUGGLE213
PSN: BadPrime31

Psycho_Koala
3 years ago#10
Im not whining i just dont understand how i can use other weapons no prob but cant hit scrap with the gs. I dont care that its "overpowered" the EMP shotty with reduced spread was an over powered weapon for the scientist in wfc but no one had a problem using them. I dont intend to spam gear shredders all day. My NCR does the job for me just right landing full charged shots close range. I dont ever remember playing against you but im site u are a force to be reckoned with as well. I just wanted to know how is it people i can take down have better accuracy with a weapon i can get a grasp of. Obviously i got the accuracy for it. I think i dont grasp its specifics on firing them.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived