For those who don't know

#1AngryMan_XPosted 6/12/2013 8:51:13 PM
A lot of people are pissed off at High Moon, thinking they abandoned us. I was one of those people til I found the real deal. Truth is it's not HM's fault. It's Activision's fault. Right after HM completed Deadpool, Activision a'holes cut HM's staff by 40 screwing us and them in the process. It hasn't been said yet but, even Transformers 3 is in danger of not happening. Even more so because they didn't make as much money off this game as they did the first. So if you want everything to right and just in the world of Transformers, your gonna have to scream and holler at Activision.

Here's 2 link's for proof.

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2013-04-03-activision-lays-off-40-at-high-moon-studios

http://www.gamespot.com/news/layoffs-at-transformers-deadpool-dev-6406317
#2YUGGLE123Posted 6/12/2013 8:53:33 PM
What do you mean transformers 3 isnt happening? High moon already did that game? Are you referring to the sequel to FOC?
---
Yuggle- 17 Badprime - 6. Ass whooping Mr. Big Mouth at its finest.
#3AngryMan_X(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2013 8:59:39 PM
Of course. HM didn't make live action Transformers 3.
#4AngryMan_X(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2013 9:02:07 PM
Oh and yeah they did 3 Transformers games, but I'm talking bout part 3 of the game series.
#5Psycho_KoalaPosted 6/12/2013 9:38:03 PM
*cocks shotgun and glares*
---
PSN: Psychokoala. "The Glitcher Bounty Hunter."
#6sephiroth068Posted 6/12/2013 9:52:00 PM
hmm...thats not pleasant news. But i though FOC did enough in sales to stay as a series. Still I think its too soon to say Transformers: Something of Cybertron wont be made...there might be some small hope
---
Chapter 7, that's all you need to say to a Valkyria fan, they'll know what you mean-Celestial Damnation (see quote)
#7UNCANNY_XBENPosted 6/12/2013 10:32:20 PM
Any idea where to find an email for them? Even the support section of there website has nothing, just faq for known issues.
#8CubBoltPenPosted 6/13/2013 7:38:24 AM
I knew about the layoffs but that was in April. The last time HMS touched FoC was in January (I think) and that was just to set 2XP. When was the last time they adjusted the balance? November?? Or patch a glitch? Never??
Layoffs suck but I can't give them a pass for neglecting the bugs in mp (of which there are many).
#9ClunkerSlimPosted 6/13/2013 11:37:12 AM
CubBoltPen posted...
I knew about the layoffs but that was in April. The last time HMS touched FoC was in January (I think) and that was just to set 2XP. When was the last time they adjusted the balance? November?? Or patch a glitch? Never??
Layoffs suck but I can't give them a pass for neglecting the bugs in mp (of which there are many).

I agree. I think first-release sales were so bad that High Moon and Activision both decided to move on to what they thought were better money makers.

This is what happens when you don't buy that $60 first-release. $29 discounted games don't pay for infinite server costs and unlimited staff. That's why XBox has gone DRM nuts.