Mythbusters: FOC

#1Polo5lash18Posted 6/13/2013 12:19:29 AM(edited)
Myth: A titan is more resistant while doing whirlwind: Confirmed

A titan in neutral status died in 3.9 sec while getting shot by the NAR. Bullets in the cartridge: 10

However a titan doing whirlwind ( no perk) didn't die. Bullets in the cartridge: 0

Myth: Headshots double the damage of a weapon: Confirmed

Weapon: Path Blaster / Damage: 100

Shooting the path blaster to the head does 200 of damage. Headshots aren't instant kill like in other games, just double the damage.

A fully charged NCR shot does 300 of damage.. A headshot does 600 in one single shot... That's the only weapon that can instant kill with a headshot ( CRC can too, but its bugged).

Myth: Getting hit by a grenade of the CRC while transforming result in instant kil: Busted

It seems that the random instant kills of the CRC are headshots... But it doesn't show the domed bonus due to its bug.

Myth: Scientist's melee attack has more radius; Busted

The four classes have the same radius, but combing the melee with movement increase the radius.

Myth: Techvolt can be used as a precision weapon: Confirmed

It's true that the techvolt doesn't need a good accuracy to hit the opponent. But if you actually aim to the head, the domed bonus shows up.

Myth: You can cut the head with the Gear Shredder: Confirmed

Everybody knows that the gear shredder can cut body parts. The head too? Yes. But it doesn't work like a precision weapon "just aim to the head!". Due to its homing ability, if you aim to the head, the gear will go directly to the chest. You have to aim higher, on top of the head and you can guide yourselves with the fine aim's trayectory marker of the GS.

However, like the CRC, the domed bonus doesn't pop up.

Hope you like this. And if you want, can tell me here your myths and i will confirm you for you!
---
PSN: Poloslash18. YOU GAT DA TOUCH!
#2sephiroth068Posted 6/13/2013 1:52:26 AM
Very nice. Would be even better if you could record this but I suppose you might not be able to
---
Chapter 7, that's all you need to say to a Valkyria fan, they'll know what you mean-Celestial Damnation (see quote)
#3YUGGLE123Posted 6/13/2013 5:38:24 AM
LOL, I was bored, so I was just flying around as a scientist when they did it ( maybe getting a few sneaky kills in) and when we were there, I flew into a wall and transfored and got shot up to the top of the map, just like the launch glitch how you can walk across the sky. (I don't do this, but I know how and it just ruins the game) By the way this was on ARRAY, I was outside the map on ARRAY, lol, just a weird glitch..,
---
Yuggle- 17 Badprime - 6. Ass whooping Mr. Big Mouth at its finest.
#4Psycho_KoalaPosted 6/13/2013 10:36:06 AM
Notes ncr damage....hehe yall in trouble now lol. Also u could find out how much damage boost does power core give
---
PSN: Psychokoala. "The Glitcher Bounty Hunter."
#5LordMegatron187Posted 6/13/2013 12:11:07 PM
Polo bro you got alot of time on your hands to formulate these stats...lol...but thank you...we will all benefit from this newly acquired knowledge...well done son
---
The Killer from Conquest - I am...MEGATRON!!!!
#6Polo5lash18(Topic Creator)Posted 6/13/2013 12:32:14 PM
LordMegatron187 posted...
Polo bro you got alot of time on your hands to formulate these stats...lol...but thank you...we will all benefit from this newly acquired knowledge...well done son

This took me around 30 mins lol. Plus i'm on vacation... So yeah i've enough time. But i'm taking a first aid class, that's gonna be useful in my career. Hehe

@koala: 300 x 1.3 = 390 with power core.
---
PSN: Poloslash18. YOU GAT DA TOUCH!
#7AKITAS_BRAVEPosted 6/13/2013 3:21:44 PM
LordMegatron187 posted...

Do I get any thanks ? I know I am just his target dummy in these exercises, but still.
---
PSNID :- AKITAS_BRAVE
#8AKITAS_BRAVEPosted 6/13/2013 3:22:57 PM
Polo5lash18 posted...

This took me around 30 mins lol. Plus i'm on vacation... So yeah i've enough time. But i'm taking a first aid class, that's gonna be useful in my career. Hehe

I could use some of that first aid !!
---
PSNID :- AKITAS_BRAVE