Koallattos coming for you!!

#1Psycho_KoalaPosted 6/13/2013 9:27:36 AM
Let it be known any glitcher you know, see or play against. Im declaring war against the glitchers with interest...let them know Psychos hunting and enough is enough. Got two glitchers down...got more to go. And with the help of you guys and of course my superiors like GEARS, LM187, Soupmotto, BDS n the others. There will be no place for them to hide... I will make sure that their every moment im in a match with them..will be an unpleasant one.
---
PSN: Psychokoala. "The Glitcher Bounty Hunter."
#2LordMegatron187Posted 6/13/2013 11:06:16 AM
Anytime you wanna do these fools just send me an invite bro...i will fight alongside you any day
---
The Killer from Conquest - I am...MEGATRON!!!!
#3Psycho_Koala(Topic Creator)Posted 6/13/2013 11:24:29 AM
Fa sho cuzz. They will rue the day they brought that crap here
---
#4GEARS1984Posted 6/13/2013 12:22:56 PM
Count me in brotha,... count me in.
#5Psycho_Koala(Topic Creator)Posted 6/13/2013 12:47:23 PM
GEARS1984 posted...
Count me in brotha,... count me in.

Always. Like i said yesterday them boyz got a problem wit you they got war with me. Same goes for LM and BDS
---
#6Jkg1610Posted 6/13/2013 4:47:09 PM
Searching for glitchers is a waste of time and thought. You think smashing them on one of them rare games you run into them is gonna make them say,"dang i just got my arse wooped i should stop cheating"? You cant stop the inevitable. All they are gonna do is rage quit and keep at it in another game.

"Knocking over one pawn on the chess board wont win you the game"
-me
---
psn Jkg1610
#7X666akatsukiPosted 6/13/2013 10:36:32 PM
Jkg1610 posted...
Searching for glitchers is a waste of time and thought. You think smashing them on one of them rare games you run into them is gonna make them say,"dang i just got my arse wooped i should stop cheating"? You cant stop the inevitable. All they are gonna do is rage quit and keep at it in another game.

"Knocking over one pawn on the chess board wont win you the game"
-me

But by Primus it feels good just doing it ;)
I could just say that being on the PS3 and playing the game is a "waste of time and thought". I could be out getting married to a man, having kids and staying in the kitchen for the rest of my life. Hm... yeah, I'd much rather be hunting glitchers thanks :P
#8AKITAS_BRAVEPosted 6/13/2013 10:42:02 PM
X666akatsuki posted...

I could just say that being on the PS3 and playing the game is a "waste of time and thought". I could be out getting married to a man, having kids and staying in the kitchen for the rest of my life. Hm... yeah, I'd much rather be hunting glitchers thanks :P

Mehinks if you persist with the latter the former will never come to pass. Come on, we need more women in the kitchens !
---
PSNID :- AKITAS_BRAVE
#9ClunkerSlimPosted 6/14/2013 2:03:15 PM
I ghost glitched today.
I killed MANY, MANY good honest players.
I'm sorry.

It wasn't entirely my fault.
I was playing in convoy, swooped in as a jet to grab the energon recharger, changed to robot mode, and bam! I was somehow moving at the speed of light and ghost glitching.

I could have changed back to jet mode and got out of it.
I didn't. I was bad.

The good news is that I was out of ammo so I just went around smacking people.
The bad news is that it was incredibly effective and I killed lots of defenseless autobots.

It was sort of funny to walk into a group of five autobots and just start smack people around, lol.
...again I'm very sorry.

But hey, I did stop and let their team win.
And it was a close game, within like 3 kills. So that had to be more fun and exciting then just a wash out victory, right?
#10Polo5lash18Posted 6/14/2013 2:11:11 PM
ClunkerSlim posted...
I ghost glitched today.
I killed MANY, MANY good honest players.
I'm sorry.

It wasn't entirely my fault.
I was playing in convoy, swooped in as a jet to grab the energon recharger, changed to robot mode, and bam! I was somehow moving at the speed of light and ghost glitching.

I could have changed back to jet mode and got out of it.
I didn't. I was bad.

The good news is that I was out of ammo so I just went around smacking people.
The bad news is that it was incredibly effective and I killed lots of defenseless autobots.

It was sort of funny to walk into a group of five autobots and just start smack people around, lol.
...again I'm very sorry.

But hey, I did stop and let their team win.
And it was a close game, within like 3 kills. So that had to be more fun and exciting then just a wash out victory, right?

Now you put a target on your head... People don't know how the target thing works... But it works..
---
PSN: Poloslash18. YOU GAT DA TOUCH!