OP weapons?

#11numpteez(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2013 1:58:25 PM
Yeah I agree with u guys, I am very experienced so I know a lot about weapons- these are just my opinions, not facts-, its just that in some cases I have been killed very strangely by the weapons I listed, but most of all I think the gear shredder seems to bring death to my door. when charged, it does 450 damage, and I know I should be able to avoid it, but no matter where I dodge, jump or fly those discs always seem to find me lol. I have to say, the rust sentry and gear shredder are a great combination as the gear shredder is hard enough to dodge as it is, so when slowed only the most agile players can avoid it...
---
"Some repairs sure would be nice!"
PSN: numpteez
#12Polo5lash18Posted 6/20/2013 2:20:06 PM
^To be honest. The GS it is OP. People here only see its damage: 150 dmg is not a big deal since the riot cannon does 175. But here's the thing with the GS: it has a high rate of fire and a short reload time... Those two things make it OP. Remove them and the GS will be hate by all n00bs (the players that actually can use the weapon properly aim and measure their shots without going TH).
---
PSN: Poloslash18. YOU GAT DA TOUCH!
#13AKITAS_BRAVEPosted 6/20/2013 2:58:57 PM
numpteez posted...
Yeah I agree with u guys, I am very experienced so I know a lot about weapons- these are just my opinions, not facts-, its just that in some cases I have been killed very strangely by the weapons I listed, but most of all I think the gear shredder seems to bring death to my door. when charged, it does 450 damage, and I know I should be able to avoid it, but no matter where I dodge, jump or fly those discs always seem to find me lol. I have to say, the rust sentry and gear shredder are a great combination as the gear shredder is hard enough to dodge as it is, so when slowed only the most agile players can avoid it...

This thread will show the results of the weapon damage research that Polo & I carried out. It shows the fully charged GS at 350, but then again, I had some problems with my maths that day.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/645834-transformers-fall-of-cybertron/66175836
---
PSNID :- AKITAS_BRAVE
#14E5Double0Posted 6/20/2013 5:37:15 PM
^^^ Another thing I wanted to point out was the tank's mega concussion cannon. It does more than 175 damage. A single shot from the riot cannon does 175 and you get four shots, but if the tank cannon did the same damage then it wouldn't balance out with its very long reload time. I know I can take out infiltrators and scientist with two direct hits, and the titan with three direct hits. So, it has to be doing more damage. I am certain it's doing around 225 damage since I've been hit by it many times and took note. Also lights out is probably doing around 220 damage but not too sure about that one. Everything else on that list seemed correct. Good work on that list by the way.
#15numpteez(Topic Creator)Posted 6/21/2013 1:46:19 AM
nice work on the list of weapon damages polo and akitas, u did good job, however inspired by u I also tested weapons and I disagree with some of yours. not trying to start an argument. but the thermo rocket launcher does 250 damage, not 150, the pulsar does 200 damage, not 100 it does 100 if its not a direct hit (these 2 I know for certain). Also, mentioned by E5double0, the tank cannon does do 225 not 175, but it can do 175 if its not a direct hit.
---
"Some repairs sure would be nice!"
PSN: numpteez
#16AKITAS_BRAVEPosted 6/21/2013 2:42:02 AM
Like I said, my maths failed me on a few of them because I forgot to account for the 100 points of the overshield. Hard to think straight when Polo is blasting the $hit out of you ! That's my excuse anyway. We probably should do them again.
---
PSNID :- AKITAS_BRAVE
#17Jkg1610Posted 6/22/2013 12:38:40 PM
The power core sentry
It has 120% past perfect aim,
The same damage strength of a neutron assault
It cant be melee'd
It takes 2 seconds to be locked on and if you don't wait to lock it on it will survive the first rocket.
After its destroyed it can be respawned in like 5-10 seconds
---
psn Jkg1610