Done playing FoC seriously

#1IrontheHedgehogPosted 7/7/2013 9:00:22 PM
FoC has gotten pretty boring.. it should have more game modes... but anyways. I'm done playing for leaderboard yadda yadda looking to team up in a group yadda yadda wish there was more to do in FoC
---
PSN: IrontheHedgehog
FoC CTF Destroyer Class: "Til' all are one.." Optimus Prime
#2TerraponPosted 7/7/2013 9:09:13 PM
You don't get to leave.
O_O forever
O_O forever
O_O forever
O_O foreverrrr
---
xENDERgotGAMEx (PSN)
#3ClunkerSlimPosted 7/7/2013 9:17:38 PM
I feel your pain.
No one new has come on the escalation board in months.
Seems like I'm just battling against the same 5 people for the number 3 spot.
I played for a few hours today and it was a nightmare.
Horrible players who quit every other round, a server glitch that migrated me into someone else's match, etc.
It's got to the point that I'm only playing for the leaderboard and I'm starting not to see the point.
#4Gray_PantherPosted 7/10/2013 5:04:33 PM
Yeah I feel you. I dominate at escalation and know how to play damn well in deathmatches. I just go on for fun now.
#5Psycho_KoalaPosted 7/10/2013 9:46:54 PM
I play for the fun of it being a cybertronian fan and that this game in my opinion S***s on COD, battlefield n halo. Yes alot should have been done but i guess im more tolerant for games like this.
---
PSN: Psychokoala. "The Glitcher Bounty Hunter."
#6ClunkerSlimPosted 7/10/2013 10:09:06 PM
My problem is that thanks to all those free psn plus memberships they gave out I now have 5 new games I've not even touched. 6 really, but I'm just not going to have time to play Odd World before my free membership expires.
#7numpteezPosted 7/11/2013 12:03:22 PM
ClunkerSlim posted...
I feel your pain.
Horrible players who quit every other round, a server glitch that migrated me into someone else's match, etc.
It's got to the point that I'm only playing for the leaderboard and I'm starting not to see the point.

well, I may eventually reach the top standings in escalation, I'm currently 75th with about 2,700,000 points, but I need double that to reach the top 20 -_-
---
"Some repairs sure would be nice!"
PSN: numpteez
#8ClunkerSlimPosted 7/11/2013 6:55:34 PM
numpteez posted...
ClunkerSlim posted...
I feel your pain.

well, I may eventually reach the top standings in escalation, I'm currently 75th with about 2,700,000 points, but I need double that to reach the top 20 -_-

I remember when that score would have made you number 2 on the leaderboard.
I remember when Limit21 was number 1 with 3,000,000 and I thought 'that guy is crazy no one will play the game enough to beat his score.'

Which reminds me, there use to be a guy in the top 3 named "BigGranty" (or something like that). He dropped lower than I can see and I was wondering what his rank was now. If somebody passes him on the way up the leaderboard then I'd owe you one for letting me know what his current rank is. For a long time Limit was number 1, He was number 2, and I was number 3. I was wondering what my current rank would be if I had quit when he quit.
#9Jkg1610Posted 7/11/2013 9:33:52 PM
i agree it has gotten boring lately but it just never gets old destroying robots. like i may never get tired of the feeling.
---
psn Jkg1610
#10Psycho_KoalaPosted 7/13/2013 11:54:45 AM
I dont think i will ever get bored with this. I enjoy gettin as much hatemail as my mailbox can take. Running behind a teammate who keep dying and acts as a personal body guard. Or racing to heal a teammate at te very last second. Or my favorite, marking enemies that are hiding and let my teammates tear them apart. I always feel like my team can always benefit from something i do in a match. Sometime even when i sit back and heal teammates i still end up on the board at the top with like 2 kills. Then its also rewarding to havr a whirlwind spamming teammate and i see him going after a group and i pull a d*** move and use my intercooler next to him right before he whirlwinds and watch him go to town on said group. Im always finding something to do to aid my team instead of challenging myself. My teammates can always depend on me when im with them. Especially when i enter a match and the team im on is losing horribad and i help them catch up and dominate simply healing or becoming a diversion since im good at dodging as a infiltrator and scientist. And of course strategy sniping like taking larger opponents out of a fight away from a teammate getting swarmed even just from firing one charged shot to scare them off or force someone that just grabbed a recharger cuz i shoot them they have 2 choices, A. Use the recharger on the spot or B. Run and die without using it. I look for ways to anger my opponent and keep their attention off my teammates and on me and while doing so they swarm me and my team can ambush them if they are competent enough. I even get thank you mail from teammates when i save them from certain death. N of course the moments where ur dominating as a titan or destroyer and all ur teammates are sticking behind you to heal you and act as back up as u lead them into a group of raging enemies not enjoying one bit that they cant reach the easy kills cuz im in front of them all and they have to take me out first.
---
PSN: Psychokoala. "The Glitcher Bounty Hunter."