x-Saade-x

#1numpteezPosted 7/8/2013 3:52:18 PM
ok, so I know this guy is good, but here's some interesting things I learnt which I think u FoC players should know. For starters, he's only a 14 year old Spanish kid. (I know this because i'm friends with his brother on PS3 who speaks English). He has a 7 K/D ratio, well done to him, but as far as I've seen he's not too great a player. Me and Yuggle both bossed him during a TDM game. (we didn't 2v1 him either). I just don't think he's as legendary as his leaderboard data may show. Also, I had a 1v1 with him 3 days ago, and he left. He was winning 7-2 but then I brought it back to 7-7 and began beating him with the titan, so he left. He only played as the destroyer, which seems to be his best class. Perhaps he is only a good player because he seems to play 24/7. he has over 100,000 kills...
---
"Some repairs sure would be nice!"
PSN: numpteez
#2Polo5lash18Posted 7/8/2013 4:02:43 PM
Congrats for beating up a 14 y/o boy, that may suffer some kind of depression, so the doctor prescribed something to distract him to avoid suicidal attempts.
---
PSN: Poloslash18. YOU GAT DA TOUCH!
#3GEARS1984Posted 7/8/2013 4:09:09 PM
Since we're the #1 and #2 guys on FOC, a friend of mine decided to host a private match between xsaade and me just for fun. Well as soon as I drew first blood, he raged quit. That wasn't the first time he did it either. He's just a kid who evidently has LOTS of time on his hands and probably plays regional games only.
#4adogsghostPosted 7/8/2013 4:21:06 PM
GEARS1984 posted...
Since we're the #1 and #2 guys on FOC, a friend of mine decided to host a private match between xsaade and me just for fun. Well as soon as I drew first blood, he raged quit. That wasn't the first time he did it either. He's just a kid who evidently has LOTS of time on his hands and probably plays regional games only.

Hmm I was wondering why I'd never seen him before he might do the regional match thing...
---
Psn: adog1334ghost
#5ClunkerSlimPosted 7/8/2013 5:43:58 PM
GEARS1984 posted...

To be fair, when you've got stats like that then it becomes a full time job just to maintain them. And some people get SERIOUS about maintaining stats. It may not be a case of rage quitting, if he's only playing for stats then he doesn't have any choice BUT to quit a game that he's losing. He's got to quit before those stats are recorded by the server at the end of the game. I'm not endorsing that kind of play style, but you know if stats are what you're interested in....

numpteez posted...
ok, so I know this guy is good, but here's some interesting things I learnt which I think u FoC players should know. For starters, he's only a 14 year old Spanish kid. (I know this because i'm friends with his brother on PS3 who speaks English). He has a 7 K/D ratio, well done to him, but as far as I've seen he's not too great a player. Me and Yuggle both bossed him during a TDM game. (we didn't 2v1 him either). I just don't think he's as legendary as his leaderboard data may show. Also, I had a 1v1 with him 3 days ago, and he left. He was winning 7-2 but then I brought it back to 7-7 and began beating him with the titan, so he left. He only played as the destroyer, which seems to be his best class. Perhaps he is only a good player because he seems to play 24/7. he has over 100,000 kills...

It's hard to judge a kid you've only played 2 games against. AND you've stated that he has alteast 1 brother in the house using that ps3 too. I thought I was crushing 1 guy before and it turns out it was just his cousin playing. So you've got a kid who can't speak with you and who has others using the ps3... it's going to take more than few games to figure him out.
#6Jkg1610Posted 7/8/2013 10:58:12 PM
Polo5lash18 posted...
Congrats for beating up a 14 y/o boy, that may suffer some kind of depression, so the doctor prescribed something to distract him to avoid suicidal attempts.

Are you slow? This game is rated T-teen meaning anyone 13 and up can play this game competively and fairly. So it aint nothing wrong with bragging you act like he beat up a 3 year old.
---
psn Jkg1610
#7Jkg1610Posted 7/8/2013 11:07:19 PM
numpteez posted...

I never seen him as a destroyer but he is a power core sentry energon recharger the whole game looking boy.
---
psn Jkg1610
#8Polo5lash18Posted 7/8/2013 11:39:19 PM
Jkg1610 posted...
Polo5lash18 posted...

Are you slow? This game is rated T-teen meaning anyone 13 and up can play this game competively and fairly. So it aint nothing wrong with bragging you act like he beat up a 3 year old.

So you're saying that he can brag about beating a kid... Just because the kid can play the game... By your logic, if he beats a kid on Red dead redemption (85 of the online community are kids. M rated game as you may know) he can't brag on the internet about it?

Dude, the point is, a kid who plays above 10 hours a day everyday is not a sane kid... We don't know each other in this forum. I can mock on a kid just because it's the internet? YOLO? What's next? I beat a 98 y/o woman, f*ck it, it's a team rated game SHE CAN PLAY IT?

I'm telling you. This site is full of bullies, lol. And if you don't realize in time: BAZINGA
---
#9numpteez(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2013 11:52:44 PM
seriously guys, WTF are u talking about. I'm not bragging, if I was I would be saying that I have the best conquest stats I have seen, I have this I have that bla bla bla, but I'm not, I'm just stating what I think of x-Saade-x. Also, I didn't beat him up I said it was 7-7, so that is not beating up.

@ClunkerSlim I haven't just played 2 games with him, our rivalry goes way back must be about 50 games in total.
---
"Some repairs sure would be nice!"
PSN: numpteez
#10Polo5lash18Posted 7/9/2013 12:04:02 AM
numpteez posted...
seriously guys, WTF are u talking about. I'm not bragging, if I was I would be saying that I have the best conquest stats I have seen, I have this I have that bla bla bla, but I'm not, I'm just stating what I think of x-Saade-x. Also, I didn't beat him up I said it was 7-7, so that is not beating up.

@ClunkerSlim I haven't just played 2 games with him, our rivalry goes way back must be about 50 games in total.

I was joooking. Anyways... Badprime has been saying this for a long time ago: Leaderboards don't tell you how good a player is.. So there's your confirmation of the last statement. He's #1 koala is #7 (ithink), that makes saader better than him? Nope. So lesson learnt.. If you see a guy with legendary stats.. There will be a trick behind those stats.
---