x-Saade-x

#21MGDieselFu3LPosted 7/10/2013 5:08:00 PM
Stats aren't everything, I dunno my KDR or anything else off top but my stats are real. No gimmicks and no BS just skills. Getting bored recently, my comment right now says "ain't no competition" and I mean it. The only time I get a challenge is joining a party with my team in it and fighting against them. So again come one come all! I will serve you like a Wimbledon!
---
MGDieselFu3l... Master of the matrix kill, emperor of espionage, administer of agony and cybertronian merchant of death.
#22Psycho_KoalaPosted 7/10/2013 5:22:49 PM
Polo5lash18 posted...
numpteez posted...

I was joooking. Anyways... Badprime has been saying this for a long time ago: Leaderboards don't tell you how good a player is.. So there's your confirmation of the last statement. He's #1 koala is #7 (ithink), that makes saader better than him? Nope. So lesson learnt.. If you see a guy with legendary stats.. There will be a trick behind those stats.

Yes im number #7 but i dunno if most people can compare me with him. I do however think the hype about him is overrated vs MrGreens 1# spot in which i know he can back that claim up. Saade seems like someone who can beat down noobs, play alot and rack up k/d ratios like u wouldnt believe. Id rather have the respect of being one of the feared/reliable from the community who seen me earn my stripes rather than just go off of leaderboard numbers. Our spots just show how successful we are in the game its not a skill rater. I AM flattered however that someone actually compared me to a #1 on the boards despite my beliefs though lol.
---
PSN: Psychokoala. "The Glitcher Bounty Hunter."
#23numpteez(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2013 7:12:13 AM
I have changed my mind about Saade, he is a good player. Everyone has their terrible days. Today, I had 4 1v1 matches with him with the titan or destroyer class. The scores were:
11-3 to me with titan
6-6 with destroyer
13-3 to me with titan
5-3 to Saade with destroyer
In the last game, he played very strategically. He kept taking every last ammo clip, rendering me useless! lol, well not useless. I could hover slam him to death XD
---
"Some repairs sure would be nice!"
PSN: numpteez
#24YUGGLE123Posted 7/11/2013 7:45:46 AM
That was very entertaining to watch^^ one titan battle would go on for a good 2-3 minutes sometimes !
---
Yuggle- 17 Badprime - 6. Ass whooping Mr. Big Mouth at its finest.
#25Jkg1610Posted 7/11/2013 10:38:12 PM
Polo5lash18 posted...
Jkg1610 posted...
Polo5lash18 posted...
numpteez posted...
seriously guys, WTF are u talking about. I'm not bragging, if I was I would be saying that I have the best conquest stats I have seen, I have this I have that bla bla bla, but I'm not, I'm just stating what I think of x-Saade-x. Also, I didn't beat him up I said it was 7-7, so that is not beating up.

@ClunkerSlim I haven't just played 2 games with him, our rivalry goes way back must be about 50 games in total.

I was joooking. Anyways... Badprime has been saying this for a long time ago: Leaderboards don't tell you how good a player is.. So there's your confirmation of the last statement. He's #1 koala is #7 (ithink), that makes saader better than him? Nope. So lesson learnt.. If you see a guy with legendary stats.. There will be a trick behind those stats.

I wasnt saying @numpteez was bragging, i was stating he has the right to brag because its a leveled playing field.

And poloslash is just a comedian. He enjoys hopping on all of my posts/comments with negativity and ridiculous contradictory statements.

Because the 80% of your posts are ridiculous. Don't take it personal.

im entitled to my opinion. but seriously do you want me to sign a jersy?
---
psn Jkg1610
#26Psycho_KoalaPosted 7/12/2013 5:06:04 AM
Bottom line is we all know whose the alpha dog of our areas it can be broken down to whose top dog of a certain mod. Its all opinions afterall. I say we just focus on REAL challenges and people we seen do their thing and also focus on those who want to get up to te ranks n need help doing so. Its time for new blood to show their faces n give ALL of us a run for our energon.
---
PSN: Psychokoala. "The Glitcher Bounty Hunter."