This game is soooooo....

#1sk1nnyfatguyPosted 7/9/2013 9:05:40 PM
BORING!!! All I see on Gamefaqs is people saying they want a challenge, they need competition, they never quit. ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR wrong!!! I've played with and against a lot of people here and all I can say is a majority of you so called "beasts" rage quit.

Except for a certain few, ElDiabloShadow, Adogsumptinsumptin (sorry too many characters to remember), 666Akatsuki (again sorry), Psychokoala, and the squad I roll with and have battled against many times never quit. They can actually stay in more than one match. They can actually finish a game no matter win or lose, kill or be killed, do well or suck.

When you have a team of 3 players together and one by one you drop out of a match one after the other, that's not getting disconnected. It's called being a lil beech. You know who you are. I'm just saying if you're tired of playing noobs and you actually go against legit players, don't QUIT!!! You win some, you lose some, but never quit.
---
PSN: Steven0312
#2adogsghostPosted 7/9/2013 10:13:33 PM
sk1nnyfatguy posted...
BORING!!! All I see on Gamefaqs is people saying they want a challenge, they need competition, they never quit. ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR wrong!!! I've played with and against a lot of people here and all I can say is a majority of you so called "beasts" rage quit.

Except for a certain few, ElDiabloShadow, Adogsumptinsumptin (sorry too many characters to remember), 666Akatsuki (again sorry), Psychokoala, and the squad I roll with and have battled against many times never quit. They can actually stay in more than one match. They can actually finish a game no matter win or lose, kill or be killed, do well or suck.

When you have a team of 3 players together and one by one you drop out of a match one after the other, that's not getting disconnected. It's called being a lil beech. You know who you are. I'm just saying if you're tired of playing noobs and you actually go against legit players, don't QUIT!!! You win some, you lose some, but never quit.

Amen brother lol btw does this mean I'm a beast?? Lol
---
Psn: adog1334ghost
#3E5Double0Posted 7/9/2013 10:26:23 PM
sk1nnyfatguy posted...
It's called being a lil beech. You know who you are. I'm just saying if you're tired of playing noobs and you actually go against legit players, don't QUIT!!! You win some, you lose some, but never quit.

It's pronounced bee-yotch on these forums.
#4sk1nnyfatguy(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2013 10:46:45 PM
adogsghost posted...
Amen brother lol btw does this mean I'm a beast?? Lol

Nah, it just means you can take an a$$ whoopin better than most of these bee-yotches on this forum. Like that E5Double0, two birds one stone. It's how I roll.

Actually most noobs can take an a$$ whoopin better than a lot of these people. I have more respect for a guy who won't quit and still gives it his all over the gamefaqers claiming to be the "best" but only rage quit after dying a couple times in a row.

Just sayin.
---
PSN: Steven0312
#5Jkg1610Posted 7/10/2013 12:50:09 AM
Im not sticking up for anyone but sometimes peoples game freezes, bad connection, and the weird time the server would just split a game up. The last two happens to me alot and its very wack. I never rage
---
psn Jkg1610
#6ElDiabloshadowPosted 7/10/2013 12:55:38 AM
I even hate it when I'm with a team mate and they get kicked/dropped/ragequit whatever and then they invite me immediately afterwards. Once Optimus or Megatron gives me an order I will see it thru! I won't leave a game unless I get booted by the game or my internet.

If this was a battlefield would you just walk away and leave your teammates (skilled or not) to fight? Have honor and finish what you started mateys! Those who show fear tend to die more then those who stand and fight.
---
PSN - Diabloshadow
#7X666akatsukiPosted 7/10/2013 8:13:20 AM
sk1nnyfatguy posted...

Yay, I'm sorta doing something right XD

I do sometimes need to leave in the middle of battles though, but that's because I'm a full time carer to a person with brain cancer, so when I leave a match it's because I really do need to leave as part of a real life emergency.
#8Beast_OverlordPosted 7/10/2013 10:13:34 AM
sk1nnyfatguy posted...

LMFAO the truth has been spoken
#9Mr75GreenPosted 7/10/2013 11:29:56 AM
Sorry guys, I'll try to stop RQing so much. But, all the cowards are doing it, so it must be cool. I wanna be just like them.J/K On a serious side note, why do some of them insist on sending hate mail after they've already left. If you're going to talk crap, at least stick around and back it up.
---
WFC Escalation King
#10Daniel_R_CPosted 7/10/2013 12:43:56 PM
I never quit, even if its me alone against all these gameFAQs pros teamed up.
And i know i will lose.... i lose even if the other guys in my team stayed...
---
PSN: Daniel_R_C
PSN: Superiorwave (For Fall of Cybertron only)