Weapons, abilities

#11RockmanKevinPosted 7/12/2013 4:56:13 PM
I can't believe I haven't tried Sonic Blast sooner on Scatter Blaster, I've always been a fan of Fireblast just due to the additional fire damage it creates but never did I think about the rate of fire.

I have been trying to change my weapon loadouts a lot more lately as I am trying to get a bit more out of the game then I already do. I still find myself going back to Infiltrator class more often then not, with the same two weapons. Its nice trying something new.
#12sk1nnyfatguyPosted 7/12/2013 5:17:10 PM
Lol...like always people fail to read the fine print, wait there wasn't any. I said this game was boring because of all these people on gamefaqs claiming to be brawlers, conquerors, beasts only to play them in a match and guess what, they rage quit.

I thought it was pretty self explanatory but there I go putting faith in humanity only to be disappointed. Again. Lol.
---
PSN: Steven0312
#13YUGGLE123(Topic Creator)Posted 7/12/2013 6:00:58 PM
It wasn't directed to you^^^ and also the only reason wasn't just because people were saying it's boring, like I said before, there are 16 weapons with 48 upgrades, and people just use the same 2. I just thought it would be lair more fun if we actually got the most out of the game and just had fun
---
Yuggle- 17 Badprime - 6. Ass whooping Mr. Big Mouth at its finest.
#14TerraponPosted 7/14/2013 11:57:28 AM
I always use ion carriage for riot cannon. I never really have tried the sonic blast with it.
Fire blast with scatter blast.
---
xENDERgotGAMEx (PSN)
#15Psycho_KoalaPosted 7/15/2013 4:03:51 AM
Or u can learn what i learned and used the NCR close range full charge with a emp grenade.
---
PSN: Psychokoala. "The Glitcher Bounty Hunter."
#16YUGGLE123(Topic Creator)Posted 7/15/2013 5:02:40 AM
Nah, up close, bring in the quick scopes, I used to be really good at it, until I stopped
Using the NCR, because I don't really snipe to much in conquest,I only snipe occasionally now

My favourite snipe- across the map in desolation headshot- victim= x-saade-x
I have done better and like quick scoping cloaked infiltrators, and a couple of no scopes, and just some great headshots, but the fact it was saaade and I got hate mail from him for it just made it great XD
---
#17TerraponPosted 7/15/2013 2:11:29 PM
Doesn't the NCR only do 25-50 damage uncharged?
---
xENDERgotGAMEx (PSN)
#18MGDieselFu3LPosted 7/15/2013 7:30:06 PM
I can play with any class and most any weapon(path blaster sucks). I like speed so I naturally lean toward scientist/scouts but I respect the raw power of the Titan/Destroyers too. I have utilized all kinds of combinations of abilities and merely think some are more effective than others. That being said... I AM BORED. I'm sour at Activision for giving up on this game too. All the loyal TF fans would have loved more content, maps characters and etc... The Brand of Transformers is ICONIC and deserves more respect. All the cheaters and glitchers you have allowed to infest this game have flawed something that had potential to be perfect. Ill settle for this for now,but I expect a ridiculous follow up to FOC.

Get down or lay down!
---
MGDieselFu3l... Master of the matrix kill, emperor of espionage, administer of agony and cybertronian merchant of death.
#19YUGGLE123(Topic Creator)Posted 7/15/2013 8:36:50 PM
What are you on about? The path blaster is amazing. It's efficient, does 100 damage every time. 4 shots for infiltrators and scientists every time. And 5 or 6 for titans and destroyers. Yer, this game is getting annoying for me aswell. Mainly the players, people just holding stupid grudges for no reason, people that just dislike me when I have done nothing except kill them a few times, you know who you are, but I don't wanna name names, because these boards are these boards, and someone will start to get all angry and hold more grudges. Also, I enjoy the scientist, and like to play as it, although I still use other classes. But for some reason, whenever I use it I get soooo much hate for using it. When there is people like mr green, lord starscream and bluefox, that use it like 90% of the time. I'm not saying this is bad, it's just that they are all good with the class and enjoy using it. But why do I seem to get soooo much hate when every I use it.

Everyone in this game is sooo judgemental, and always has to make a little comment in what others do, have to hold grudges, trying to boss people around, just chill out and play, it's a videogames, who cares if I have a terrible KD, I don't , but I still get mssgs from poll saying my stats are terrible and stuff like that. Why can't we just play, have fun, and just chill out. There is only a few. People on this game that are generally nice to me and not judgemental, but everyone just a needs to realise this is just a game, not WW3 and just calm down.
---
#20Polo5lash18Posted 7/15/2013 8:52:02 PM
YUGGLE123 posted...
What are you on about? The path blaster is amazing. It's efficient, does 100 damage every time. 4 shots for infiltrators and scientists every time. And 5 or 6 for titans and destroyers. Yer, this game is getting annoying for me aswell. Mainly the players, people just holding stupid grudges for no reason, people that just dislike me when I have done nothing except kill them a few times, you know who you are, but I don't wanna name names, because these boards are these boards, and someone will start to get all angry and hold more grudges. Also, I enjoy the scientist, and like to play as it, although I still use other classes. But for some reason, whenever I use it I get soooo much hate for using it. When there is people like mr green, lord starscream and bluefox, that use it like 90% of the time. I'm not saying this is bad, it's just that they are all good with the class and enjoy using it. But why do I seem to get soooo much hate when every I use it.

Everyone in this game is sooo judgemental, and always has to make a little comment in what others do, have to hold grudges, trying to boss people around, just chill out and play, it's a videogames, who cares if I have a terrible KD, I don't , but I still get mssgs from poll saying my stats are terrible and stuff like that. Why can't we just play, have fun, and just chill out. There is only a few. People on this game that are generally nice to me and not judgemental, but everyone just a needs to realise this is just a game, not WW3 and just calm down.

Nobody is holding a grudge on you yuggs.. And you can use your scientist as much as you like, you paid for that, lol. Yesterday you were practicaly camping.. That's all.
---
PSN: Poloslash18. YOU GAT DA TOUCH!