Super Laggy Conquest

#1X666akatsukiPosted 7/16/2013 7:13:16 PM
Every time... every freaking time! Every Conquest match I've tried to get into is lagging so badly. I haven't seen a smooth flowing match in over a week now and it's gotten on my nerves so much! Sometimes I can't even get in the battle because the lag catches me in that infinite host migration screen. Plus it likes to drop me randomly in the middle of fights without any warning, even when I'm doing good which irritates me! I don't want to be mistaken as a rage quitter either!

At least every TDM match I've found myself tossed into has been running fine.

Now excuse me as I continue raging in the corner because I need to since I'm frustrated and drunk.
#2sk1nnyfatguyPosted 7/16/2013 9:38:34 PM
Lol sounds like someone I know....*cough* Steven0312 *cough*. This game has been acting weird on me all night. Getting kicked(which rarely happens to me) with a full party still intact. I think E5Double0 said Conquest was acting up on him too.
---
PSN: Steven0312
#3YUGGLE123Posted 7/17/2013 6:50:15 AM
I get lag in conquest quite a bit, worst is when I respawn, I automatically transform and spin around, so my jet is facing me, and I can't move for like 10 seconds, as well as when go to a conquest point, it takes 3-4 seconds to refs utter, and I almost miss it, also, I'll transform to vehicle and my weapon is gone, I press square once, get my robot weapon ( still in vehicle) then have to press it again for my vehee weapon, another is just general lag, like when I jump I get all shaky and jumpy when I land. Yer, it can be bad, and no ones gonna do anything about it, this game has been officially abandoned by HMS and activision it seems, better get used to the terrible servers. I also get DC and returned to main menu, ALOT.
---
Yuggle- 17 Badprime - 6. Ass whooping Mr. Big Mouth at its finest.
#4X666akatsuki(Topic Creator)Posted 7/17/2013 12:43:55 PM
YUGGLE123 posted...
I get lag in conquest quite a bit, worst is when I respawn, I automatically transform and spin around, so my jet is facing me, and I can't move for like 10 seconds, as well as when go to a conquest point, it takes 3-4 seconds to refs utter, and I almost miss it, also, I'll transform to vehicle and my weapon is gone, I press square once, get my robot weapon ( still in vehicle) then have to press it again for my vehee weapon, another is just general lag, like when I jump I get all shaky and jumpy when I land. Yer, it can be bad, and no ones gonna do anything about it, this game has been officially abandoned by HMS and activision it seems, better get used to the terrible servers. I also get DC and returned to main menu, ALOT.

Oh yeah, forgot to ask but was it you stuck in the ceiling yesterday in Abandoned? The username wasn't showing up at all but since I didn't see you running around I can only assume it was you, lol.

The lag really is taking the fun out of the game, I must admit. I always hate it when the lag makes me stick randomly to the scenery or my robot weapons constantly disappear and all I have left is my fists. I do find it worrying that a number of people are encountering lag issues.
#5Jkg1610Posted 7/18/2013 12:16:59 AM
yea i hate that and i have noticed that. it seems like it just be me when my heal go from 400 all the way to 0 in 2 seconds and the person who killed me wasnt even near me. laggets
---
psn Jkg1610
#6Polo5lash18Posted 7/18/2013 12:18:34 AM
Jkg1610 posted...
yea i hate that and i have noticed that. it seems like it just be me when my heal go from 400 all the way to 0 in 2 seconds and the person who killed me wasnt even near me. laggets

Lag switch? Anyone?
---
PSN: Poloslash18. YOU GAT DA TOUCH!
#7YUGGLE123Posted 7/18/2013 12:43:04 AM
Yes it was, it was on abandoned, I was just fighting and got shot up their :0
---
Yuggle- 17 Badprime - 6. Ass whooping Mr. Big Mouth at its finest.
#8E5Double0Posted 7/19/2013 3:26:13 PM(edited)
Yeah I think you are right akatsuki, TDM seems to run normally but almost all the Conquest matches are suffering from extreme lag. I've fallen through the map several times a game, mad frames skipping, characters teleporting, and of course infinite loadsreen of doom. It seems to have started some time after the leaderboards were brought back, but might be just coincidence. I hope it somehow fixes itself.
#9Polo5lash18Posted 7/19/2013 3:29:26 PM
E5Double0 posted...
Yeah I think you are right akatsuki, TDM seems to run normally but almost all the Conquest matches are suffering from extreme lag. I've fallen through the map several times a game, mad frames skipping, characters teleporting, and of course infinite loadsreen of doom. It seems to have started some time after the leaderboards were brought back, but might be just coincidence. I hope it somehow fixes itself.

I think the ghost glitching stuff is damagin the network. Producing intentional lag is fatal for the servers, look at WFC. Now WFC is fixed, bds and i had few matches against each other (nah, he was tearing me appart) and it was running smoothly.
---
PSN: Poloslash18. YOU GAT DA TOUCH!
#10Daniel_R_CPosted 7/21/2013 8:23:07 PM
Its not too laggy for me, but its kicking me out almost every time, from Conquest and Escalation. Kinda makes me want to stop playing...
---
PSN: Daniel_R_C
PSN: Superiorwave (For Fall of Cybertron only)