Anyone Else Accused of glitching?

#1Mdutcher1Posted 7/21/2013 9:34:12 PM
Hello,

This is a question to all those mediocre players out there like me (anyone can respond, but I am sure the exceptional players get hate mail all the time.)

So those of you who are mediocre, do you ever get accused of glitching? I had a player who is probably one of the best players out there accuse me of it tonight (which is ultimately amusing since I don't even know how to do it) so I was curious to see if anyone else had that dealt with that before.

Maybe I am being too sensitive. He had to be joking right when the kill to death ration is 10 to 1 (it's probably more lopsided than that) in his favor. I've been games with this player what has to be at least 50 times.

I play to have fun, I play hard, and I know I probably do stuff that ticks people off (believe me, I have gotten enough fan mail from Im_All_Talk to know that.) Glitching though, really?

I know that I am a terrible Titan, an even worse sniper (I hate snipers but I mean that with both respect and jealousy), an okay Destroyer and I can be pretty good at times with the scientist but I don't cheat. Ever.

I know, I am taking it too seriously but for some odd reason that burned my britches.
#2Polo5lash18Posted 7/21/2013 9:50:27 PM
What player accused you of glitching?

It's common.. But that player must be a kid.
---
PSN: Poloslash18. YOU GAT DA TOUCH!
#3YUGGLE123Posted 7/21/2013 9:51:18 PM
About a couple of hours ago (I won't name names, because these boards are these boards) I was playing with a good freind, then he got accused of glitching because we were winning.
---
Yuggle- 17 Badprime - 6. Ass whooping Mr. Big Mouth at its finest.
#4ClunkerSlimPosted 7/21/2013 9:52:45 PM
WHY did he accuse you of glitching?
#5Polo5lash18Posted 7/21/2013 9:59:31 PM
YUGGLE123 posted...
About a couple of hours ago (I won't name names, because these boards are these boards) I was playing with a good freind, then he got accused of glitching because we were winning.

These boards are these boards, and lag switching is lag switching.
---
PSN: Poloslash18. YOU GAT DA TOUCH!
#6sk1nnyfatguyPosted 7/21/2013 10:45:45 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ooooooohhhh BURN!!! Lmao.
---
PSN: Steven0312
#7TerraponPosted 7/21/2013 10:52:00 PM
I ran into a scientist that used a health recoil 3 times.
---
xENDERgotGAMEx (PSN)
#8GEARS1984Posted 7/22/2013 12:57:12 AM
It was me. Let me explain,...

As I was going for my precious recharger, I noticed someone decloaking right above it. Here I thought, "Oh, there's a rascally infiltrator,.." until he transformed and flies away! I did a double take, as I realized that a scientist had just decloaked in front of me. So, if my accusations are wrong then so be it, I apologize. But I saw what I saw. It wasn't the first time I had seen someone do that, so that's why I was apprehensive. Anyway, I just don't want FOC to turn into another WFC, that's all.
#9Psycho_KoalaPosted 7/22/2013 6:02:14 AM
Mdutcher1 posted...

I know that I am a terrible Titan, an even worse sniper (I hate snipers but I mean that with both respect and jealousy)

I know, I am taking it too seriously but for some odd reason that burned my britches.

Hate snipers eh? Everyone seems to have a vendetta against us snipers lol. Anyways. You want to learn how to snipe i hall teach you my evil hatemail inducing ways of the NCR. Hopefully the other Snipers will do the same.

Also no matter what you do people ate always gonna send hatemail whining and praying that their pathetic messages are enough to get you as mad as they are. Even better when they send u insults when u dominated them and claim they can beat you when they actually want to try or my favorite "My little brother/sister was playing!" Then the reverse psychology of saying "I bet you cant beat me without using ______ to sucker you out of your playstyle to give them an advantage. But if ur like steven, Gubbala, polo, or diablo to name a few of the legends here, they will play your game and still beat you like a runaway slave (no racism intended)

Never take hatemail to heart take it as a badge of honor that u are doing something right
---
PSN: Psychokoala. "The Glitcher Bounty Hunter."
#10CubBoltPenPosted 7/22/2013 7:23:52 AM
I don't know about racist but its definitely classless. You're better than that, Koala. I know you are bro.