Anyone Else Accused of glitching?

#11Mdutcher1(Topic Creator)Posted 7/22/2013 8:31:41 AM
Gears, it's all good. I thought it might be a miss understanding. Its why i said i might be being a little sensitive. I came in from below the charger and went high above guessing you would be there soon so I also transformed at the top, tried to turn around to face the hall to catch you by surprise. It was a massive fail since you were there already and when I went to drop my sentry and fight, I transformed, like I do since I am a bit of a spazz, instead so I was trying to get back to the entrance and fight from there, which I of course failed. I assure you that I did not cloak as a scientist.

I have always tried to learn techniques and such when playing against the best players and I usually get owned but that knowledge always translates into better skills/tactics for me. I have played in a ton of games with you Gears and enjoyed them despite being on the losing end most of the time so I was bummed when that went down. Like I said though, it appears to be a misunderstanding so its water under the bridge as far as I'm concerned.
#12YUGGLE123Posted 7/22/2013 8:33:26 AM
POLO? I have never glitched ever, I don't even know how to ghost glitch or how to do the lag switch thing??? The only thing I know how to do is get out of the map on launch and corrosion, which I never do in public????

What are you trying to say?
---
Yuggle- 17 Badprime - 6. Ass whooping Mr. Big Mouth at its finest.
#13Mdutcher1(Topic Creator)Posted 7/22/2013 8:42:07 AM
Psycho_Koala posted...
Mdutcher1 posted...

I know that I am a terrible Titan, an even worse sniper (I hate snipers but I mean that with both respect and jealousy)

I know, I am taking it too seriously but for some odd reason that burned my britches.

Hate snipers eh? Everyone seems to have a vendetta against us snipers lol. Anyways. You want to learn how to snipe i hall teach you my evil hatemail inducing ways of the NCR. Hopefully the other Snipers will do the same.

Also no matter what you do people ate always gonna send hatemail whining and praying that their pathetic messages are enough to get you as mad as they are. Even better when they send u insults when u dominated them and claim they can beat you when they actually want to try or my favorite "My little brother/sister was playing!" Then the reverse psychology of saying "I bet you cant beat me without using ______ to sucker you out of your playstyle to give them an advantage. But if ur like steven, Gubbala, polo, or diablo to name a few of the legends here, they will play your game and still beat you like a runaway slave (no racism intended)

Never take hatemail to heart take it as a badge of honor that u are doing something right

Thanks to all for the responses and props to Gears for posting as well. I was not going to name names on this board (except for that I'm-all-talk dude who needs a new hobby besides sending nasty grams) so I respect that he came forward. I sent him a pm to work it out but I was curious to see what others thought about it in general.

I think I am a lost cause at sniper. Dunisher was working with me on it and giving me some great advice but I just can't execute (pun somewhat intended.) I cant aim worth a darn but heck. I'm game for a rumble with the best. However, whenever I see your name I keeping thinking insane marsupial.
Let me know when you are on typically.

Thanks again to all and I hope my introduction to the boards didn't come across as whiny.
#14Polo5lash18Posted 7/22/2013 9:57:51 AM
YUGGLE123 posted...
POLO? I have never glitched ever, I don't even know how to ghost glitch or how to do the lag switch thing??? The only thing I know how to do is get out of the map on launch and corrosion, which I never do in public????

What are you trying to say?

I know you don't cheat.
---
PSN: Poloslash18. YOU GAT DA TOUCH!
#15ElDiabloshadowPosted 7/22/2013 12:34:33 PM
Sounds like Gears might have got a little too high off his precious.

Ive seen ya Mdutch and have always known you to not glitch. Glad everything was resolved in such a civil way. Here is to beating each other up some more!

Thx for the respect Koala. I live by the quote from Andross of Starfox 64 "If I go down I'm taking you with me!"
---
PSN - Diabloshadow
#16Psycho_KoalaPosted 7/22/2013 1:23:42 PM
Dutcher add me i shall train you as well as far as sniping. Then ill show u how to snipe close range
---
PSN: Psychokoala. "The Glitcher Bounty Hunter."
#17GEARS1984Posted 7/22/2013 4:04:23 PM
Mdutcher1 posted...
Gears, it's all good. I thought it might be a miss understanding. Its why i said i might be being a little sensitive. I came in from below the charger and went high above guessing you would be there soon so I also transformed at the top, tried to turn around to face the hall to catch you by surprise. It was a massive fail since you were there already and when I went to drop my sentry and fight, I transformed, like I do since I am a bit of a spazz, instead so I was trying to get back to the entrance and fight from there, which I of course failed. I assure you that I did not cloak as a scientist.

I have always tried to learn techniques and such when playing against the best players and I usually get owned but that knowledge always translates into better skills/tactics for me. I have played in a ton of games with you Gears and enjoyed them despite being on the losing end most of the time so I was bummed when that went down. Like I said though, it appears to be a misunderstanding so its water under the bridge as far as I'm concerned.

In that case, very well played!
#18adogsghostPosted 7/22/2013 8:38:20 PM
Psycho_Koala posted...
Mdutcher1 posted...

I know that I am a terrible Titan, an even worse sniper (I hate snipers but I mean that with both respect and jealousy)

I know, I am taking it too seriously but for some odd reason that burned my britche.

Hate snipers eh? Everyone seems to have a vendetta against us snipers lol.

Lol most can't get us though...
---
Psn: adog1334ghost
#19Jkg1610Posted 7/23/2013 12:25:11 AM
i rarely get hate mail but when i do get it its normally when my mic is off. whats crazy ive been kicked 3 times with an alert message saying "KICKED FOR SUSPECTED CHEATING DUE TO NETWORK CONNECTION TAMPERING" and i dont lag and have a slow internet.
---
psn Jkg1610
#20QGVonPosted 7/23/2013 9:24:19 PM
Yes, on capture the flag. The hate mail, the verbal warnings to other teammates and the ever flattering host migration boot. What they fail to realize is that what I do is possible by anyone