private games?

#1numpteezPosted 7/22/2013 9:58:20 AM
recently I have been getting a little bored of public games. I don't like campers and glitchers are getting more common. Also I haven't found any rising great players for a long time, it's just new guys who don't even know how to kill. they just stand there getting shot, lol.

anyway, would anyone like to do a private game with me? I don't mind what type or how many players there are, but I just want a friendly private game. no clan battles and no arguing, just random teams would be fun. anyone up for it? :)
---
"Some repairs sure would be nice!"
PSN: numpteez
#2TerraponPosted 7/22/2013 11:13:45 AM
I would.
---
xENDERgotGAMEx (PSN)
#3ILH_FearMePosted 7/22/2013 11:59:50 AM
I'm up for a challenge anytime. Need to work on my infiltrator though =/
---
It's not over till the bot breaks!
#4sk1nnyfatguyPosted 7/22/2013 4:31:52 PM
numpteez posted....
recently I have been getting a little bored of public games. I don't like campers and glitchers are getting more common. Also I haven't found any rising great players for a long time, it's just new guys who don't even know how to kill. they just stand there getting shot, lol.

anyway, would anyone like to do a private game with me? I don't mind what type or how many players there are, but I just want a friendly private game. no clan battles and no arguing, just random teams would be fun. anyone up for it? :)
---

Lol...not trying to argue, just stating what I observe and you can call me what you want but me and a few others have noticed every time you join my lobby, a friend's lobby, you immediately leave. Now I'm no great player and I welcome all challenges, but when you leave every single time you see me I put little faith in your willingness to challenge yourself.

I would totally be up for a private match, keeping it friendly, and seeing the elite of Cybertron but here's the thing. As soon as one person dies, everybody goes Titan or Destroyer.

And for me that is boring. I understand switching is a part of the game blah blah blah but to have an entire squad of players who are good switch at the first instant they get killed, that's what ruins the game for me. Especially in a private match when stats aren't recorded, because we know how precious those are. Lmao.

Everybody has their opinions so on and so forth, I'm just stating mine.
---
PSN: Steven0312
#5Jkg1610Posted 7/22/2013 11:10:45 PM
private games always run into problems to me. Many factors like players caring about winning so bad, cry babies, ragers, sore losers/winners make a full lobby of good players only last 3-5 games. And people get delusional about their skills. For the record anybody can die(FOR THE KDR WORSHIPERS), a energon recharger doesn't make you invincible, and 75% of the players crying about lag are just making excuses. Using "My Bad Connection" as a excuse to rage!
---
psn Jkg1610
#6numpteez(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2013 1:22:56 AM
sk1nnyfatguy posted...
numpteez posted....

---

Lol...not trying to argue, just stating what I observe and you can call me what you want but me and a few others have noticed every time you join my lobby, a friend's lobby, you immediately leave. Now I'm no great player and I welcome all challenges, but when you leave every single time you see me I put little faith in your willingness to challenge yourself.

steven, you are right, I do leave, but not all the time. If I run into you, I will only leave if I'm up against you and your team, or my friends. I leave because I don't like killing my friends and I prefer to play with them not against them. So, I quit if you're all on the opposite team to me because I don't kill me friends unless I have no choice. plus I wont enjoy losing miserably lol. but if you want me to stay and fight you I will, I just prefer not to. Yuggle and LM187 know I don't kill my friends.
---
#7ElDiabloshadowPosted 7/23/2013 2:12:36 AM
numpteez posted...
sk1nnyfatguy posted...
numpteez posted....

---

steven, you are right, I do leave, but not all the time. If I run into you, I will only leave if I'm up against you and your team, or my friends. I leave because I don't like killing my friends and I prefer to play with them not against them. So, I quit if you're all on the opposite team to me because I don't kill me friends unless I have no choice. plus I wont enjoy losing miserably lol. but if you want me to stay and fight you I will, I just prefer not to. Yuggle and LM187 know I don't kill my friends.

Perhaps you should learn to love your friends...... with bullets.

No really it sucks being against a full squad of players who know what they are doing on a team of nobodies who will and do easily get demoralized, but at the level we are now what else is there? I mean do you really wanna just roll over noobs all day?
---
PSN - Diabloshadow
#8CubBoltPenPosted 7/23/2013 6:09:05 AM
I think zachandrew has the best attitude toward this topic. He gets excited when he sees a big name in the lobby. We're talking a kid on Christmas morning excited here!! We ran into bds and swboi the other day and he was chompin at the bit to start those matches. He just enjoys the competition and that's the way it should be.
As for me, I may not be on the same level as the heavies but i don't shy away from them either, friend or otherwise. There's no RQ in CubBoltPen!! I know, I checked...twice!
#9numpteez(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2013 7:59:13 AM
LordMegatron187 my friend, I have a quick question for you. one of my PS3 friends, PSN ILH_FearMe, asks will you have a 1v1 with him? he asked me who you were and I basically told him you are one of the best, if not the best, titans to play FoC. Will you also accept him as a friend if you could? thanks man, see you on the battlefield.
---
#10ILH_FearMePosted 7/23/2013 8:04:08 AM
What he said ^^
---
It's not over till the bot breaks!