Great Game Shout Outs

#1Mdutcher1Posted 9/2/2013 10:54:56 PM
Lots of awesome battles this Labor Day weekend!

A big gg to adog and his crew (jedisaber, cubpenbolt, and Steven). It was fun to finally battle y'all. I believe psycho was also in that insane CTF game too. Lots of star power.

Another set of firsts was fighting x-Ben and WcW-alpha. Way to take my head off, lol!

Ran into the NOD crew a few times, thanks for the hard fought battles. I got to see deciptichick in action finally, she's an excellent warrior.

Swboi, stop padding your stats at my expense, lol, ggs!

And of course, a big shout out to my battling friend quicksand71. As always, way to bring it.

It would appear I spent way too much time playing this weekend.
#2WcW_AlphaPosted 9/3/2013 3:10:23 AM
Thanks for the mention, the moment I saw you in the game, I was consciously marking you. Also noticed you were chasing me so laid an ambush for you as a present but great fight.
---
Wintebow - Kill Confirmed, i(insert product name) - KIA, GEARS1984 - Purple Heart
#3Mdutcher1(Topic Creator)Posted 9/3/2013 9:19:40 AM
WcW_Alpha posted...
Thanks for the mention, the moment I saw you in the game, I was consciously marking you. Also noticed you were chasing me so laid an ambush for you as a present but great fight.

I figured you were like, oh look who's here! Lol

It's all good.

I fought like heck today though. You guys had me outnumbered 5 to 2 at one point. Although I died a lot, I still got some kills and never backed down. Tough part was you team kept showing up right as I respawned (maybe not you but that nerd guy, Nigel and gears where there after I took my first step.) I lost but never ran away.
#4CubBoltPenPosted 9/3/2013 9:51:52 AM
Dang, I've already been replaced! If I ever find this cubpenbolt guy, I'm gonna whoop his @$$!! lol
Yeah it was a lot of fun. I always get a kick outta running into someone from these boards!
#5Mdutcher1(Topic Creator)Posted 9/3/2013 10:02:48 AM
CubBoltPen posted...
Dang, I've already been replaced! If I ever find this cubpenbolt guy, I'm gonna whoop his @$$!! lol
Yeah it was a lot of fun. I always get a kick outta running into someone from these boards!

Sorry about that! I am terrible with names lol