Is everyone on game faqs stupid?

#1WcW_DeltaPosted 9/6/2013 6:00:49 PM
The posts that are being commented on by people just make me sit back and wonder if people really are that stupid. I mean the stuff Alpha and myself put up here are meant to make people laugh but you got people like bds that really take it so serious. I hope your job doesn't require any thinking because man oh man you dumb. Also do us all a favor and don't reproduce.
#2ClunkerSlimPosted 9/6/2013 6:05:35 PM
WcW_Delta posted...
The posts that are being commented on by people just make me sit back and wonder if people really are that stupid. I mean the stuff Alpha and myself put up here are meant to make people laugh but you got people like bds that really take it so serious. I hope your job doesn't require any thinking because man oh man you dumb. Also do us all a favor and don't reproduce.

Yo if BDS messes up my order because of this I'm going to be pissed!
I said Onion Rings not Fries!
#3WcW_Delta(Topic Creator)Posted 9/6/2013 6:07:53 PM
Clunker I swear I don't know who's funnier you or Alpha. You 2 need to have a joke off.
#4WcW_AlphaPosted 9/7/2013 12:30:14 AM
WcW_Delta posted...

Umm I don't mind if they reproduce to have daughters that are hot but have low self esteem.
That's fine by me.
---
Peace and love to all mankind.
#5WcW_AlphaPosted 9/7/2013 1:01:05 AM
Finally, look at what myself and Delta have said...
It's nothing to take personally, especially if its all true.

I guess this is my "My Name is Earl" moment

1) GEARS1984 does go after the recharger that's a fact that even he jokes about, but I've never said he was a scrub or anything terrible.
Yes I spoofed him by making my silly colouring in sheet and made fun of his art which is pretty cool but besides that... what have I really said that is totally terrible? Will you lose sleep over what I said?

2) Wintebow... well this guy has issues clearly because he has enemies everywhere. For crying out loud, how do you get into an argument with a guy that plays escalation?!? he isn't in competitive game modes...escalation is co-op... sometimes I think Wintebow has arguments with his own shadow and would spend hours chasing his own shadow. Yes, talking like he's a lil kindergarten kid isn't nice but that's how he acted, so I'm just describing his behaviour. He has problems with people that are hard to have problems with...

But I only started talking about him because he was just vile in how he insults people, calling them his b**ch... so I don't think I've said anything that anyone wasn't thinking.

3) ShinKOF218, the guy has to mellow out... that's the truth, either that or he has anger issues. It's not cool to be raging in public matches.

3) iClutch, Sweet Tweets... they just were in the wrong place at the right time.

4) MG Diesel, haven't got anything against the guy, didn't say much except for us spoofing his Traitor message. Calling him biodiesel fuel... hell it's great to go green right now... so don't know if you still angry. Yes, the hat is nice, but calling you the John Cena of the game may have insulted you...but personally I actually like John Cena so is that an insult to begin with?
The guy is smart in being identifiable with the kids because of his bright clothing.. so what's the big deal.

Lately, he's more positive in his messages so got no issues with the guy.

5) Clunker... we made amends, but at the time I said what I said was because I wanted to debate with Wintebow and thought I could get through.

6) Polo... you were encouraging my "flaming" by initially laughing at my posts about Wintebow. So don't be hypocritical. Then maybe out of curiosity or having a "Smartest Guy in The Room" complex, you are now hell bent on finding out everything about me and my brothers... that's kinda .... imagine if a guy did that while chasing a chick... nuff said.

As for my brother Delta, yeah he only talks about Shin being angry at people for no reason, so he's pointing these things out which I've already pointed out. But aside from that,...
is there anyone that has been offended?

Starwarsboi66, the picture was just a joke, I think you are used to the infamy of being called a Glitcher and probably find it funny, correct me if I am wrong but if you see the humour, I'll draw you bit bigger and maybe you can print it out and make a T-shirt out of my picture as a keepsake to wear as a joke.

Our paths have crossed, but I don't have issues with you. It's sad Polo is trying to start something between us when there's nothing there. Same goes with Koala, if you want I will draw a bigger picture that is just as sh****y as my first one of you.

Besides that... X-Ben, he's a teammate now but at the time, he was just being loyal to his friends at N.O.D so he called me scum even though he doesn't know me. KaiStone84 was just being competitive, but I was pointing out what the guy says to me during games which I won't repeat. All in all, think I've covered everything. Did I miss anything?

Where's everyone's sense of humour?
---
Peace and love to all mankind.
#6WcW_Delta(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2013 4:32:57 AM
You like John Cena? I knew you was the weird one of the family. But to go back to the topic at hand I have nothing personal against anyone but I can't stand how people take the game way to serious what happened to playing for fun?
#7bds1022Posted 9/7/2013 10:27:04 AM
ClunkerSlim posted...
WcW_Delta posted...

Yo if BDS messes up my order because of this I'm going to be pissed!
I said Onion Rings not Fries!

Good one fast food must be a huge part of your life clunker your name suits you well! and delta you have always been the biggest hater for you I know you are bipolar because you always refer to yourself vs yourself which makes it even funnier!

Shouldn't it be funny then when you say stuff? Most of the things you say not only prove that your looking for a reaction which I am giving you but also that you are nothing what WcW stands for?

You can ask rager hes a real dude! Maybe he disagrees with me but I know for a fact that he aint a hater like Clunker and Delta.... I have nothing negative to say about Alpha because I know he does it for the lolz...

When you start attacking someones family and making fun of them not only does it prove how much of a child you are but that you don't succeed at life! Its only called a joke when other people laugh and yes you don't count!

Let me know when you own your own home , have a six figure income, have a college degree, and are able to look yourself in the mirror for the simple fact that you both always seem to talk a huge game but can never back it up in anyway! Because that's real life for me

As for my true friends WcW_RagerDoner,WcW_Painkiller,WcW_Doombringer,WcW_Strikezz,WcW_JusAwful you guys are legit and I know for a fact you don't stand for any of this bs because I have talked to you all before

Or maybe now they don't I cant talk for them.. All I know is all 5 of these guys are great guys are honest ! and have earned respect
#8Polo5lash18Posted 9/7/2013 12:53:55 PM
I'm not being hypocrital, you are just crossing intentions. I laugh at you trolling Tebow because he was insulting almost everyone here in a illiterated way.

I start that because of one topic and mostly for the lolz. You were calling kaistone a scrub (flaming topic, idc if it was a joke). But then I figured that kaistone is one of your brothers (past story). I laugh a lot at your self-hating posts.

You and your "brothers" can make all the jokes you want. The thing is they are not funny
---
PSN: Poloslash18. YOU GAT DA TOUCH!
#9ClunkerSlimPosted 9/7/2013 1:00:21 PM
Polo, this is the most important thing anyone has ever said to you on this forum...
How do you highlight text?
#10Polo5lash18Posted 9/7/2013 1:11:10 PM
ClunkerSlim posted...
Polo, this is the most important thing anyone has ever said to you on this forum...
How do you highlight text?

Don't you mean "asked"?

Spoiler /spoiler
---
PSN: Poloslash18. YOU GAT DA TOUCH!