The frack is wrong with this picture..

#1Psycho_KoalaPosted 9/8/2013 2:56:12 PM
Ok I get a message from Win saying apparently in in WcW and now im being declared war upon...someone please clarify wft is going on here.
---
PSN: Psychokoala. " I'm here to kick ass and chew Eucalyptus.......and I'm all out of Eucalyptus.."
#2WcW_DeltaPosted 9/8/2013 3:10:26 PM
Dude it's wintebow... the same guy that runs his mouth alongside sweet treat don't pay it no mind and keep doing what your doing
#3Psycho_Koala(Topic Creator)Posted 9/8/2013 3:13:54 PM
One thing i hate more than anything is being accused of s*** I have not done. And he claims he has proof.. So I guess i have a alt account called WCW_NCR
---
PSN: Psychokoala. " I'm here to kick ass and chew Eucalyptus.......and I'm all out of Eucalyptus.."
#4Psycho_Koala(Topic Creator)Posted 9/8/2013 3:35:56 PM
So i guess NOD has apparently declared war against me according to him over nothing but whatever. I dont turn down a fight. You want a war against me fine ill fight and ill fight alone. And in the end te results will be the same. He was still wrong.
---
#5WcW_DeltaPosted 9/8/2013 3:40:38 PM
Haha wintebow must be board cause he's making things up guess cause his boy tebow got cut again he has nothing to do
#6ClunkerSlimPosted 9/8/2013 3:59:05 PM
I never thought koala was in wcw until about a week ago when his entire posting style changed. He became a lot friendlier to them overnight. Well about a day ago I got shot in the back by a wcw scout named awesomezero and I knew it had to be him. Wintebow might actually be on to something.
#7WcW_DeltaPosted 9/8/2013 4:00:56 PM
Lets see who's friends list is deeper koala or Tebow I'm sure he'll have some guys from N.O.D but not many
#8Psycho_Koala(Topic Creator)Posted 9/8/2013 4:47:06 PM
If im gonna be friendly towards wcw then i will. I have no beef with them, my friends do. Ive played multiple matches with and against them.call it wat u want. All i know is you accuse me of something it damn sure better be accurate
---
#9Mdutcher1Posted 9/8/2013 4:52:41 PM
Psycho_Koala posted...
So i guess NOD has apparently declared war against me according to him over nothing but whatever. I dont turn down a fight. You want a war against me fine ill fight and ill fight alone. And in the end te results will be the same. He was still wrong.

I'll fight right along side you for what's its worth. Actually, I'll stand behind and heal you,while you take out all the targets that I mark. Not that you need markers but hey, what are friends for!

Plus, studying the way they fight has started to pay off. Even when I have been out numbered vs gears, shink, wintebow, and ithacasukke I have been able to have a positive k/d ratio. They have very predictable patterns that I can sometimes execute on but someone with your skill would be able to have a field day with them.
#10ClunkerSlimPosted 9/8/2013 5:00:08 PM
Well since tebow is banned I hope somebody else steps up and posts his evidence.