The frack is wrong with this picture..

#11WcW_AlphaPosted 9/8/2013 5:45:15 PM
Psycho_Koala posted...
If im gonna be friendly towards wcw then i will. I have no beef with them, my friends do. Ive played multiple matches with and against them.call it wat u want. All i know is you accuse me of something it damn sure better be accurate

I accuse you for being a sniper.
---
Peace and love to all mankind.
#12Psycho_Koala(Topic Creator)Posted 9/8/2013 5:49:50 PM
Everything has been sorted out so this is no longer an issue. Disregard this thread
---
PSN: Psychokoala. " I'm here to kick ass and chew Eucalyptus.......and I'm all out of Eucalyptus.."
#13ClunkerSlimPosted 9/8/2013 6:47:50 PM
Psycho_Koala posted...
Everything has been sorted out so this is no longer an issue. Disregard this thread

What! After all these you're not going to tell us what the deal was? You brought it up. What was tebow talking about?
#14ShinKOF218Posted 9/10/2013 9:21:59 PM
WcW_Delta posted...
Dude it's wintebow... the same guy that runs his mouth alongside sweet treat don't pay it no mind and keep doing what your doing

Dude you're Kaistone the liar.
#15E5Double0Posted 9/10/2013 9:53:56 PM
^^^ Indeed!
#16Mr_Sweet_TweetPosted 9/10/2013 9:56:45 PM
Hey E5, why you so good? Its not fair to the rest of us XD im so glad K.M.M and N.O.D arent rivals.
---
Any questions comments or concerns? please call 1-800-NATION
or visit www.NationOfDomination.com
#17kaistone84Posted 9/10/2013 10:15:55 PM
ShinKOF218 posted...
WcW_Delta posted...
Dude it's wintebow... the same guy that runs his mouth alongside sweet treat don't pay it no mind and keep doing what your doing

Dude you're Shinkof218 the#1 hater nobody else cares that I joined WcW but you. Maybe their is a reason why I joined instead of you bashing me for it why don't you ask me why I joined maybe you can figure out a way to prevent such an incident in the future.
---
in your face with a can of mace
#18Mr_Sweet_TweetPosted 9/10/2013 10:19:47 PM
This is the cue for Dramatic music.

BAM! Commercial break.
---
Any questions comments or concerns? please call 1-800-NATION
or visit www.NationOfDomination.com
#19WcW_AlphaPosted 9/11/2013 2:53:31 AM
Mr_Sweet_Tweet posted...
This is the cue for Dramatic music.

BAM! Commercial break.

Sweet twit, stop being douchey. You try so hard to be funny when you are not.

Btw your tattoo looks crap and i cringe when I watched your videos. I get more excitement out of life by watching the grass outside grow.
---
#20WcW_AlphaPosted 9/11/2013 4:12:01 AM
kaistone84 posted...
ShinKOF218 posted...
WcW_Delta posted...

Dude you're Shinkof218 the#1 hater nobody else cares that I joined WcW but you. Maybe their is a reason why I joined instead of you bashing me for it why don't you ask me why I joined maybe you can figure out a way to prevent such an incident in the future.

Shin you're a big man child that yells at kids and has anger issues...go home err I mean go PS Home to your mommy!
---