contracts

#1kaistone84Posted 9/10/2013 2:26:37 PM
So Shinkof218 blocked me a couple of minutes ago after calling me some choice words because I'm in WcW. Last time I checked I never signed any document saying I can't play with anybody from different clans. Last time I checked nobody that plays FOC pays any of my bills so why is he so upset
for?
---
in your face with a can of mace
#2bds1022Posted 9/10/2013 2:47:30 PM(edited)
Shin has to be the #1 hater in this game I have gotten at least 20 different h8 messages from him.... Just means hes a fan of yours because you obviously win more against him then he does against you! he blocked me as well after I beat him wintebow gears and itchasuke in a tdm.. It was me with 2 other noobs vs them 4 which was lovely.

bds1022
#3kaistone84(Topic Creator)Posted 9/10/2013 2:41:42 PM
I have friends from every clan out there and none of them say you can't play with other clans because before the clans started we were all friends now it's like F you WcW F you OOK F you EO. Wait only N.O.D does that and not everyone in N.O.D is like that only 2 of their members act like that the rest are cool as hell.
---
#4starwarsboi66Posted 9/10/2013 2:57:46 PM
I remember one time Shin sent me a message saying, " starwarsboi starwarsboi starwarsboi starwarsboi starwarsboi starwarsboi BLOCKED!" And then this one time he actually started to sing a song about me. All he was saying was starwarsboi but with rhythm. Shin is all kinds of weird
---
We are the God fearing Titans you were warned about--- Elite Overlords
#5Mdutcher1Posted 9/10/2013 4:05:32 PM
bds1022 posted...
Shin has to be the #1 hater in this game I have gotten at least 20 different h8 messages from him.... Just means hes a fan of yours because you obviously win more against him then he does against you! he blocked me as well after I beat him wintebow gears and itchasuke in a tdm.. It was me with 2 other noobs vs them 4 which was lovely.

bds1022

I think I was one of the randoms with you in a game where we were winning and they all quit before the end of the match. Not the game you were talking about, this one was a little bit ago. Itchasukke was behind shin and wintebow healing and I kept flanking them and killing him while you mowed the others down. It was in Spire so no recharger! Lol! I only remember because it was a thing of beauty and was the first time I was in a team that beat them.

So, thanks bds!
#6kaistone84(Topic Creator)Posted 9/10/2013 4:51:33 PM
So everyone has had a run in with shin that wasn't pleasant
---
#7bds1022Posted 9/10/2013 6:11:02 PM
kaistone84 posted...
So everyone has had a run in with shin that wasn't pleasant

Yes Sir!

bds1022
#8bds1022Posted 9/10/2013 6:12:19 PM
Mdutcher1 posted...
bds1022 posted...

bds1022

I think I was one of the randoms with you in a game where we were winning and they all quit before the end of the match. Not the game you were talking about, this one was a little bit ago. Itchasukke was behind shin and wintebow healing and I kept flanking them and killing him while you mowed the others down. It was in Spire so no recharger! Lol! I only remember because it was a thing of beauty and was the first time I was in a team that beat them.

So, thanks bds!

Anytime bro! Its always fun to win against uneven odds!

bds1022
#9ShinKOF218Posted 9/10/2013 7:43:33 PM
kaistone84 posted...
So Shinkof218 blocked me a couple of minutes ago after calling me some choice words because I'm in WcW. Last time I checked I never signed any document saying I can't play with anybody from different clans. Last time I checked nobody that plays FOC pays any of my bills so why is he so upset
for?

It's because you are a liar that's why.
#10ShinKOF218Posted 9/10/2013 7:44:42 PM
starwarsboi66 posted...
I remember one time Shin sent me a message saying, " starwarsboi starwarsboi starwarsboi starwarsboi starwarsboi starwarsboi BLOCKED!" And then this one time he actually started to sing a song about me. All he was saying was starwarsboi but with rhythm. Shin is all kinds of weird

Yep I am.