contracts

#11ShinKOF218Posted 9/10/2013 7:46:33 PM
Mdutcher1 posted...
bds1022 posted...
Shin has to be the #1 hater in this game I have gotten at least 20 different h8 messages from him.... Just means hes a fan of yours because you obviously win more against him then he does against you! he blocked me as well after I beat him wintebow gears and itchasuke in a tdm.. It was me with 2 other noobs vs them 4 which was lovely.

bds1022

I think I was one of the randoms with you in a game where we were winning and they all quit before the end of the match. Not the game you were talking about, this one was a little bit ago. Itchasukke was behind shin and wintebow healing and I kept flanking them and killing him while you mowed the others down. It was in Spire so no recharger! Lol! I only remember because it was a thing of beauty and was the first time I was in a team that beat them.

So, thanks bds!

LOL I don't remember you.
#12Psycho_KoalaPosted 9/10/2013 7:46:53 PM
Welp i aint too happy with WcW right now either. I tried to be neutral and be friendly with them as well but apparently someone had other plans. I was recently on "trial" because wcw_awesomezero or amazonzero or someone close to that name was bragging like crazy to Wintebow i was training WcW with the NCR as if i was secretly doing something for them which in turn had my friends mad at me thinking i joined WcW. I DO NOT like getting stabbed in the back, i teach to whomever i wish to and anyone from any clan but i will not tolerate people throwing my name into stuff like that making my friends think ive betrayed them.
---
PSN: Psychokoala. " I'm here to kick ass and chew Eucalyptus.......and I'm all out of Eucalyptus.."
#13ShinKOF218Posted 9/10/2013 7:52:52 PM
bds1022 posted...
Shin has to be the #1 hater in this game I have gotten at least 20 different h8 messages from him.... Just means hes a fan of yours because you obviously win more against him then he does against you! he blocked me as well after I beat him wintebow gears and itchasuke in a tdm.. It was me with 2 other noobs vs them 4 which was lovely.

bds1022

Yes I want that little gremlin's autograph.
#14kaistone84(Topic Creator)Posted 9/10/2013 8:50:06 PM
Psycho_Koala posted...
Welp i aint too happy with WcW right now either. I tried to be neutral and be friendly with them as well but apparently someone had other plans. I was recently on "trial" because wcw_awesomezero or amazonzero or someone close to that name was bragging like crazy to Wintebow i was training WcW with the NCR as if i was secretly doing something for them which in turn had my friends mad at me thinking i joined WcW. I DO NOT like getting stabbed in the back, i teach to whomever i wish to and anyone from any clan but i will not tolerate people throwing my name into stuff like that making my friends think ive betrayed them.

Psycho as soon as you brought it up I messaged rager telling him what had happened and on the 9th he was dealt with idk what exactly was said but I'm sorry that happened.
---
in your face with a can of mace
#15ClunkerSlimPosted 9/10/2013 9:01:45 PM
ShinKOF218 posted...
kaistone84 posted...
So Shinkof218 blocked me a couple of minutes ago after calling me some choice words because I'm in WcW. Last time I checked I never signed any document saying I can't play with anybody from different clans. Last time I checked nobody that plays FOC pays any of my bills so why is he so upset
for?

It's because you are a liar that's why.

Ugh, drama queen alert.
#16WcW_AlphaPosted 9/11/2013 3:18:34 AM
ShinKOF218 posted...
kaistone84 posted...
So Shinkof218 blocked me a couple of minutes ago after calling me some choice words because I'm in WcW. Last time I checked I never signed any document saying I can't play with anybody from different clans. Last time I checked nobody that plays FOC pays any of my bills so why is he so upset
for?

It's because you are a liar that's why.

Who's worse Jimboson Gamegod or ShinKOF218?

I've heard shin curse out people if they suicide and he doesn't get the stupid kill for it, it's so sad.
---
Peace and love to all mankind.
#17numpteezPosted 9/11/2013 4:10:38 AM
Ive never met you shinKOF but you must be the best since you have played FoC for nearly 50 days!!! Lol
---
CTF~ Cybertron's titan fury!
PSN: numpteez
#18kaistone84(Topic Creator)Posted 9/11/2013 4:18:12 AM
Shin has been playing alot longer then 50 days but the reason why you've never met him is because when he plays you're sleeping.
---
in your face with a can of mace
#19Mdutcher1Posted 9/11/2013 4:57:11 AM
ShinKOF218 posted...
Mdutcher1 posted...
bds1022 posted...

bds1022

I think I was one of the randoms with you in a game where we were winning and they all quit before the end of the match. Not the game you were talking about, this one was a little bit ago. Itchasukke was behind shin and wintebow healing and I kept flanking them and killing him while you mowed the others down. It was in Spire so no recharger! Lol! I only remember because it was a thing of beauty and was the first time I was in a team that beat them.

So, thanks bds!

LOL I don't remember you.

Interesting. You've said my name with a torrent of expletives attached on several occasions but maybe that is standard operating procedures and not necessarily directed at me. I guess I am forgettable, it's a video game so it's no skin off my back.
#20YUGGLE123Posted 9/11/2013 7:03:51 AM
kaistone84 posted...
Shin has been playing alot longer then 50 days but the reason why you've never met him is because when he plays you're sleeping.

No, like, he has had the game longer than 50 days, what nump means is that his playtime on the leader boards is almost 50 days in total, 50 days is 1200 hours. he has almost played the game for that long :0 I have a 24 day playtime.
---
Yuggle = Co-Leader of the Elite Overlords.