Escalation assisstance?

#1SlipstreamElitePosted 9/10/2013 10:35:24 PM
Anybody who is good at solo'ing esca, mind helping me out a bit? maybe just play & Ill be on the side watching. I could just die in the beginning of each round but I really just want to speculate your transformers butt I mean speculate you beating the rounds.
if anyone is willing. Post your PSN & Ill add you with a message.
#2ClunkerSlimPosted 9/10/2013 11:30:10 PM
Sure, I've always wanted someone's fake account to be creepily looking over my shoulder for half an hour.

Wait, No. Pass.
#3SlipstreamElite(Topic Creator)Posted 9/10/2013 11:43:45 PM
ClunkerSlim posted...
Sure, I've always wanted someone's fake account to be creepily looking over my shoulder for half an hour.

Wait, No. Pass.

Fake account? ..Riight.
#4SlipstreamElite(Topic Creator)Posted 9/10/2013 11:59:17 PM
Btw. I have very sharp memory..Ive played with you in public matches many times & Ive seen you rage quit when WCWs were on the other team, also I used to see you in escalation a lot but not anymore.

You never struck me as anything more than average so Shut the f*ck up acting like you're the sh*t cause you're obviously not.
#5ClunkerSlimPosted 9/11/2013 8:13:28 AM
Rage quit against wcw? I think what you witnessed was my exceptional use of Gear's "tactical retreat" technique.

You sound mad about escalation. Are you one of those guys that died 15 times and I had to finish the wave for you? Are those trophies on your list really trophies I earned for you? You should call Sony and tell them you want those points added to my profile since the guilt appears to weigh so heavy on you.
#6SlipstreamElite(Topic Creator)Posted 9/11/2013 2:45:59 PM
ClunkerSlim posted...
Rage quit against wcw? I think what you witnessed was my exceptional use of Gear's "tactical retreat" technique.

You sound mad about escalation. Are you one of those guys that died 15 times and I had to finish the wave for you? Are those trophies on your list really trophies I earned for you? You should call Sony and tell them you want those points added to my profile since the guilt appears to weigh so heavy on you.

Ok

hey for real. Sorry for what I said. You're actually a pretty funny guy, realistic and not a suck-up either. IDK what went wrong, maybe somewhere a long the lines of the sarcastic humor. Anyways. You're not the type of person I'd usually attack..you can attack me anytime though. In fact I kind of like it
I'm out.