Are the greats leaving?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: numpteez

numpteez
3 years ago#1
Are the great players of this game retiring? I've noticed a lot of posts that mention many people leaving, what with GTA 5 and the PS4 on its way. If you decide to leave, know that you'll have my respect for eternity. I myself am unable to play which is unfortunate because I haven't had the chance to play with my friends as much as I'd hoped.
Curse you to the traitor who reported me! (joke lol, but I have discovered it was one of my friends who grief reported me, still not sure who. If you want to know how I figured this, send me a PM plz)
CTF~ Cybertron's titan fury!
PSN: numpteez

User Info: YUGGLE123

YUGGLE123
3 years ago#2
I was told you are coming back tommorow, on Monday? Is that correct? ( that's just my timezone, but I was told Monday) I hope it is.
Yuggle = Co-Leader of the Elite Overlords.

numpteez
3 years ago#3
^Yeah I should be back tomorrow Yuggle. But there is a 50% chance I won't be. It depends. When I called PSN support, they told me my suspension had been reduced from 1 month to 1 week, so if they told the truth I'll be back tomorrow.
If not, I'll be online in 3 weeks! XD

User Info: YUGGLE123

YUGGLE123
3 years ago#4
^^ I'll Pm you on gamefaqs bout how you knew it was one of your freinds?
Yuggle = Co-Leader of the Elite Overlords.

numpteez
3 years ago#5
YUGGLE123 posted...
^^ I'll Pm you on gamefaqs bout how you knew it was one of your freinds?

Yeah OK, I'll check my inbox :)

User Info: Pootbird

Pootbird
3 years ago#6
It's been nearly a week since you were banned already? Time flies by...
The official POOTIS of the Elder Scrolls RP.
"You...painted my paint-job! Prepare for surgery!"- Knockout, transformers prime.

User Info: kaistone84

kaistone84
3 years ago#7
I'm not leaving entirely I'm just pre occupied with gta5 I'll still come on when wintebow wants a 1on1 or when my friends play.
in your face with a can of mace

User Info: UNCANNY_XBEN

UNCANNY_XBEN
3 years ago#8
Well July 2014 will see the new Transformers movie, so I'm sure (given they do a good job) they will return for the PS4 game adaptation.

I never played dark of the moon, but I heard the MP is setup the same as FOC is that true?

User Info: WcW_RagerDoner

WcW_RagerDoner
3 years ago#9
the end is nigh if i spelled it right. the best destroyer on the game will hang it up soon. *tears*

numpteez
3 years ago#10
WcW_RagerDoner posted...
the end is nigh if i spelled it right. the best destroyer on the game will hang it up soon. *tears*

the best destroyer retired a long time ago, along with the second best and the third.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived