Are the greats leaving?

#1numpteezPosted 9/22/2013 7:46:35 AM
Are the great players of this game retiring? I've noticed a lot of posts that mention many people leaving, what with GTA 5 and the PS4 on its way. If you decide to leave, know that you'll have my respect for eternity. I myself am unable to play which is unfortunate because I haven't had the chance to play with my friends as much as I'd hoped.
Curse you to the traitor who reported me! (joke lol, but I have discovered it was one of my friends who grief reported me, still not sure who. If you want to know how I figured this, send me a PM plz)
---
CTF~ Cybertron's titan fury!
PSN: numpteez
#2YUGGLE123Posted 9/22/2013 7:49:04 AM
I was told you are coming back tommorow, on Monday? Is that correct? ( that's just my timezone, but I was told Monday) I hope it is.
---
Yuggle = Co-Leader of the Elite Overlords.
#3numpteez(Topic Creator)Posted 9/22/2013 7:51:56 AM
^Yeah I should be back tomorrow Yuggle. But there is a 50% chance I won't be. It depends. When I called PSN support, they told me my suspension had been reduced from 1 month to 1 week, so if they told the truth I'll be back tomorrow.
If not, I'll be online in 3 weeks! XD
---
#4YUGGLE123Posted 9/22/2013 7:54:27 AM
^^ I'll Pm you on gamefaqs bout how you knew it was one of your freinds?
---
Yuggle = Co-Leader of the Elite Overlords.
#5numpteez(Topic Creator)Posted 9/22/2013 7:55:27 AM
YUGGLE123 posted...
^^ I'll Pm you on gamefaqs bout how you knew it was one of your freinds?

Yeah OK, I'll check my inbox :)
---
#6PootbirdPosted 9/22/2013 4:39:10 PM
It's been nearly a week since you were banned already? Time flies by...
---
The official POOTIS of the Elder Scrolls RP.
"You...painted my paint-job! Prepare for surgery!"- Knockout, transformers prime.
#7kaistone84Posted 9/22/2013 5:11:16 PM
I'm not leaving entirely I'm just pre occupied with gta5 I'll still come on when wintebow wants a 1on1 or when my friends play.
---
in your face with a can of mace
#8UNCANNY_XBENPosted 9/22/2013 6:49:34 PM
Well July 2014 will see the new Transformers movie, so I'm sure (given they do a good job) they will return for the PS4 game adaptation.

I never played dark of the moon, but I heard the MP is setup the same as FOC is that true?
#9WcW_RagerDonerPosted 9/22/2013 9:41:40 PM
the end is nigh if i spelled it right. the best destroyer on the game will hang it up soon. *tears*
#10numpteez(Topic Creator)Posted 9/23/2013 1:37:33 AM
WcW_RagerDoner posted...
the end is nigh if i spelled it right. the best destroyer on the game will hang it up soon. *tears*

the best destroyer retired a long time ago, along with the second best and the third.
---