Anyone had those times where...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Transformers: Fall of Cybertron
  3. Anyone had those times where...
3 years ago#1
Your using the slime cannon+energon harvester combo and find yourself against another Titan with the same Loadout?

Man, do things get intense.
The official POOTIS of the Elder Scrolls RP.
"You...painted my paint-job! Prepare for surgery!"- Knockout, transformers prime.
3 years ago#2
That's a horrible combo you have no long range attack how do you stop a scout or scientist? Cause I like the orbital pistol and pbr
in your face with a can of mace
3 years ago#3
Pootbird posted...
Your using the slime cannon+energon harvester combo and find yourself against another Titan with the same Loadout?

Every time I run into GUBBALA I copied his titan shhh...
Adog1334ghost co-leader of O.O.K. sniping superstar and titan terror
3 years ago#4
With the TITAN class, imo; it is always BEST to keep the X18 Scrapmaker, then couple it with any other gun of your choice, I have three titans all with Scrapmaker but one with Slime, another with Harvester and the third with EDT techvolt for toasting infiltrators' butts with it.
"Play hard or not at all"
3 years ago#5
If you can juggle reloads and use both weapons together with your ability we'll you can dominate with slim cannon, harvestor and flak shield.
Adog1334ghost co-leader of O.O.K. sniping superstar and titan terror
3 years ago#6
kaistone84 posted...
That's a horrible combo you have no long range attack how do you stop a scout or scientist? Cause I like the orbital pistol and pbr

You know me kai, and it ain't a bad combo. It's the best for me. I get 50+ kills 0 deaths with it. Nothing to be proud of but it's a very powerful combo, especially on Sewers, Spire, Corrosion and Abandoned!
CTF~ Cybertron's titan fury!
PSN: numpteez
3 years ago#7
Thunderbolt_777 posted...
With the TITAN class, imo; it is always BEST to keep the X18 Scrapmaker, then couple it with any other gun of your choice, I have three titans all with Scrapmaker but one with Slime, another with Harvester and the third with EDT techvolt for toasting infiltrators' butts with it.

This is what I run with as well...works for me very well

numpteez posted...
kaistone84 posted...

You know me kai, and it ain't a bad combo. It's the best for me. I get 50+ kills 0 deaths with it. Nothing to be proud of but it's a very powerful combo, especially on Sewers, Spire, Corrosion and Abandoned!

Nothing to be proud of? Holy hell I wonder what score you DO consider something to be proud of...
Chapter 7, that's all you need to say to a Valkyria fan, they'll know what you mean-Celestial Damnation (see quote)
3 years ago#8
Pootbird posted...

I'd drive you mad if you ever had a 1 on 1
Peace and love to all mankind.
3 years ago#9
Nump you be playing against rookies cause I don't go into battle I stay back mark and then finish you off with the pbr. I have all the patience in the world so everytime you lower your shield I shoot.
in your face with a can of mace
3 years ago#10
kaistone84 posted...
Nump you be playing against rookies cause I don't go into battle I stay back mark and then finish you off with the pbr. I have all the patience in the world so everytime you lower your shield I shoot.

I don't use the flak shield! I use whirlwind! But remember those games where I was getting 40+ kills 1 death you were against me getting 10 kills...
CTF~ Cybertron's titan fury!
PSN: numpteez
  1. Boards
  2. Transformers: Fall of Cybertron
  3. Anyone had those times where...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived