Anyone had those times where...

#1PootbirdPosted 9/22/2013 4:37:40 PM
Your using the slime cannon+energon harvester combo and find yourself against another Titan with the same Loadout?

Man, do things get intense.
---
The official POOTIS of the Elder Scrolls RP.
"You...painted my paint-job! Prepare for surgery!"- Knockout, transformers prime.
#2kaistone84Posted 9/22/2013 11:03:35 PM
That's a horrible combo you have no long range attack how do you stop a scout or scientist? Cause I like the orbital pistol and pbr
---
in your face with a can of mace
#3ghostdog1334Posted 9/22/2013 11:29:09 PM
Pootbird posted...
Your using the slime cannon+energon harvester combo and find yourself against another Titan with the same Loadout?

Every time I run into GUBBALA I copied his titan shhh...
---
Adog1334ghost co-leader of O.O.K. sniping superstar and titan terror
#4Thunderbolt_777Posted 9/23/2013 12:20:47 AM
With the TITAN class, imo; it is always BEST to keep the X18 Scrapmaker, then couple it with any other gun of your choice, I have three titans all with Scrapmaker but one with Slime, another with Harvester and the third with EDT techvolt for toasting infiltrators' butts with it.
---
"Play hard or not at all"
#5ghostdog1334Posted 9/23/2013 12:29:54 AM
If you can juggle reloads and use both weapons together with your ability we'll you can dominate with slim cannon, harvestor and flak shield.
---
Adog1334ghost co-leader of O.O.K. sniping superstar and titan terror
#6numpteezPosted 9/23/2013 1:45:02 AM
kaistone84 posted...
That's a horrible combo you have no long range attack how do you stop a scout or scientist? Cause I like the orbital pistol and pbr

You know me kai, and it ain't a bad combo. It's the best for me. I get 50+ kills 0 deaths with it. Nothing to be proud of but it's a very powerful combo, especially on Sewers, Spire, Corrosion and Abandoned!
---
CTF~ Cybertron's titan fury!
PSN: numpteez
#7sephiroth068Posted 9/23/2013 2:55:20 AM
Thunderbolt_777 posted...
With the TITAN class, imo; it is always BEST to keep the X18 Scrapmaker, then couple it with any other gun of your choice, I have three titans all with Scrapmaker but one with Slime, another with Harvester and the third with EDT techvolt for toasting infiltrators' butts with it.

This is what I run with as well...works for me very well

numpteez posted...
kaistone84 posted...

You know me kai, and it ain't a bad combo. It's the best for me. I get 50+ kills 0 deaths with it. Nothing to be proud of but it's a very powerful combo, especially on Sewers, Spire, Corrosion and Abandoned!

Nothing to be proud of? Holy hell I wonder what score you DO consider something to be proud of...
---
Chapter 7, that's all you need to say to a Valkyria fan, they'll know what you mean-Celestial Damnation (see quote)
#8WcW_AlphaPosted 9/23/2013 5:39:33 AM
Pootbird posted...

I'd drive you mad if you ever had a 1 on 1
---
Peace and love to all mankind.
#9kaistone84Posted 9/23/2013 5:54:21 AM
Nump you be playing against rookies cause I don't go into battle I stay back mark and then finish you off with the pbr. I have all the patience in the world so everytime you lower your shield I shoot.
---
in your face with a can of mace
#10numpteezPosted 9/23/2013 7:31:59 AM
kaistone84 posted...
Nump you be playing against rookies cause I don't go into battle I stay back mark and then finish you off with the pbr. I have all the patience in the world so everytime you lower your shield I shoot.

I don't use the flak shield! I use whirlwind! But remember those games where I was getting 40+ kills 1 death you were against me getting 10 kills...
---
CTF~ Cybertron's titan fury!
PSN: numpteez