Its been a pleasure, Until Then

#1WcW_RagerDonerPosted 9/22/2013 9:39:17 PM
this isnt a farewell but its really a update on the wcw situation. Im the leader of the WcW still but life has gotten kinda hectic. Full time job, full time college student, relationships, and the impressive wave of games coming out is going to severely decrease my playing time. I have noticed similar patterns with alot of my WcW bros like painkiller ratchet and delta playing games like gta5 and diablo. Im a huge 2k fan and thats the only reason im buying a ps4 so i can play a game where i can actually block a dunk for once lol. but ill be on Foc frequently but its already hard to get time on the game so this isnt a farewell address its just a heads up. I have bought gta and my god is that game addicting. All in all i would like to beat numpteez and lord megatron before i can call it quits on this game. and actually play the eo the nod and the kmm or whats left of them. This was a pleasure but this game has gotten dry. Its a little too easy.

So if you are friends with me on my jkg account ill be splitting time between these games listed in which ill be playing the most from greatest to least
1Transformers FOC (Multiplayer and clan battles only)
2Grand Theft Auto 5
3Transformers WFC(escalation only)
4(list only 4 because its not out yet) NBA 2k14 (PS3) until the ps4 comes out then im upgrading

ps im a transformer lover till the day i die so this time i will be giving the bayformers **** movie game a chance when ever it comes out so see you guys on the battle field and message me for a clan battle!
#2ClunkerSlimPosted 9/22/2013 10:33:11 PM
That sucks, seems like everyone is leaving when I'm just getting started.
#3Thunderbolt_777Posted 9/22/2013 10:53:20 PM
WcW was truly a legend in FoC. You guys specialize in Destroyer's mainly right?

Daaaaamn I remember that game it was something. See you in the other games.
---
"Play hard or not at all"
#4kaistone84Posted 9/22/2013 10:54:32 PM
Dog as soon as the multiplayer open up we just move WcW over there lol and make sure you mail me your autograph because I think you're Franklin from GTA5 lol
---
in your face with a can of mace
#5kaistone84Posted 9/22/2013 10:59:24 PM
Thunderbolt_777 posted...

We had a variety of it all don't forget about the Mexico's greatest export the Greek God's Alpha Delta and Omega.
---
in your face with a can of mace
#6WcW_AlphaPosted 9/23/2013 5:44:08 AM
Thunderbolt_777 posted...

Dude you never ever saw me on the ground ever...always a jet because I love to fly.
---
Peace and love to all mankind.
#7UNCANNY_XBENPosted 9/23/2013 6:58:59 AM
Send me a FR so we can roll on GTA5.

Once it's online I am going to try and work it one night GTA one FoC.

looks like I'll be lone wolfing it on Cybertron.
#8ClunkerSlimPosted 9/23/2013 10:04:21 AM
UNCANNY_XBEN posted...
Send me a FR so we can roll on GTA5.

Once it's online I am going to try and work it one night GTA one FoC.

looks like I'll be lone wolfing it on Cybertron.

Make it 2. I won't be going to GTA.
#9zachandrew22Posted 9/23/2013 11:51:43 AM
Ill be getting on hear and their two just not as much I realy have enjoyed the brotherhood it brought life back to the game for me and a lot of my friends two so rager thanks. If things get heavy just call on old heavy and those alpha delta omega marker squad.
---
the brawler from conquest
#10UNCANNY_XBENPosted 9/23/2013 2:55:16 PM
zachandrew22 posted...
Ill be getting on hear and their two just not as much I realy have enjoyed the brotherhood it brought life back to the game for me and a lot of my friends two so rager thanks. If things get heavy just call on old heavy and those alpha delta omega marker squad.

If your on and I am playing somethings else just throw me a message I will gladly drop what I am doing and follow you into battle on cybertron.