Cheat Bug?!

#1Thunderbolt_777Posted 9/22/2013 11:04:43 PM
Hi,

I'm sorry if that might offend anyone of you but I really wanna share this issue:

There is a guy name xSaadex. He is the only one pf the elite players that I doubt. I have seen tjose elites with 25+ kills and 0 to 2 deaths but those do play hard and smart and tactical.

This fella is so dump that I do sneak on his back all the time but still cant manage to kill him!!!!

His Neotron Assault Rifel with Scientist seems to kill super fast and he doesnt seem to die even when my Battle Sentry and other of my teams are trying to kill him.

I dont know but I just can sollow him. He doesnt hide and play tactical, he just walk and kills people, perhaps sometimes he trys to act in a duel that he does take cover, he is little smart in that but I think this might be just a smart way to cover his cheat.

He also has 2 different names I can Identify him by the way he plays and the classes he plays with. also I can almost swear that he is the same guy even when using different names.

So what the hell is going on?? is he really super good (which I can not see how) or is he on a cheat bug?!!

Anyway many players quit when they see him on the list because it is kinda pointless to play with him.
---
"Play hard or not at all"
#2numpteezPosted 9/23/2013 1:49:30 AM
Hey thunder. I know who you mean. Everyone knows x-Saade-x.
And he's not a hacker or cheater. He's very good. What can you expect? He's number 1 on kills.

But in honesty I hate him. He's not the best because I've beat him, swboi66 beat him. He sends hate mail a lot. But if he kills you quickly it's because he has a lot more experience than you. He's not a cheater.
---
CTF~ Cybertron's titan fury!
PSN: numpteez
#3YUGGLE123Posted 9/23/2013 2:53:51 AM
^^ I get what he is saying though, like saade never takes cover and rarely transforms. He basically just casually walks around not a care in the world and shoots. And his NAR always kills me he'll quick and he isn't even in fine aim 0.o
---
Yuggle = Co-Leader of the Elite Overlords.
#4Thunderbolt_777(Topic Creator)Posted 9/24/2013 4:35:21 AM
numpteez posted...
Hey thunder. I know who you mean. Everyone knows x-Saade-x.
And he's not a hacker or cheater. He's very good. What can you expect? He's number 1 on kills.

But in honesty I hate him. He's not the best because I've beat him, swboi66 beat him. He sends hate mail a lot. But if he kills you quickly it's because he has a lot more experience than you. He's not a cheater.

How come he is No1 but he is not the best?!! Im glad that you beat him. He also seems only to involve in games that he know he is winning. I have never seen him playing against the elites that I know ot I think they can compete with him. I recall MegaFrieden he might give him a good fight.

There is another one, that I dont recall the name but I just I think she is a girl - I sent her a friend request but she ignored. I'm sure he/she would thrash the hell out of his butt. He/she got about 30 kills and 0 or 1 death in Dissalation map playing with Scientist. That was some serious performance.
---
"Play hard or not at all"
#5TarqvinivsPosted 9/24/2013 6:34:19 AM
The leaderboards are based on different things. The LB for kills only measures that; it doesn't factor in player deaths, number of games, etc. In theory, someone who gets 2 kills per game but has played 5000 games will rank higher than someone who gets 20 kills per game but has only played 400. The TDM board also only counts the accumulated positive score of each player, so people who have been playing the game a long time will definitely benefit more in the standings.

I am personally ranked 26 in Conquest. I've been playing the game a long time (with a six month break thrown in there). Now I know from experience there are people ranked above me that I'm better than but also that there are people ranked below me that I'm worse than just in terms of pure skill. So I'm sure there are at least a few people out there better than Saade, but it's gonna take a long time before anyone can displace him on the board.
---
PSN: Tarquinius