NOD undisputedly Runs TDM

#81WcW_AlphaPosted 10/27/2013 11:56:22 PM
Great games everyone, glad we are all such great friends, everyone plays well in their clans.
---
Peace and love to all mankind.
#82ClunkerSlimPosted 10/28/2013 10:05:51 AM
ClunkerSlim posted...
WcW_Alpha posted...
WcW_Alpha posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

All I said was GEARS1984 rage quits faster than speedy Gonzalez a'riba a'riba

Lol some idiot thought it was a racial slur! This is what happens when you have children for moderators. It's a cartoon mouse people.

They deleted it again. What morons.
#83MGDieselFu3L(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2013 5:37:17 PM
Just read a couple other threads and see that NOD and MGD are still on the minds of
Clunker, Kai, and alpha-nuj...thanks for thinking of me!
Gears told me to include Dutch on this list but I had a discussion with him (Dutch) in which I suggested he stay free of all the clan BS. We seemed to agree that he could remain neutral and play with whomever he chooses. That being said...I already consider him a member.
Seems I only have problems with a few people and they are a in the same clan. Go figure.
Anyone has anything to say to me can do it in a lobby before or after we fight.

Alpha is a cowardly crow eating traitor.

Kai is a racist that denied any involvement in WCW and even went so far as to insult them while playing with NOD durring his double agent days. We remember what you said about Rager, Alpha and the rest of them.

Clunkerslim is not worthy of discussion.
Escalation is a subpar game mode, nuff said.

Tyre25 was always the flakiest friend on my list.
Deleted me then sends a friend request when I asked him why. Have fun with the losers,

We are still Charlie Sheening (winning) over here. That is all...
NOD43V3R
---
Ripping out optics near you! Burn IV the colony!
#84WcW_AlphaPosted 11/6/2013 2:04:44 AM
I only was posting to get my board level up... That's why the random nice messages. Do you think I'd make an effort to be nice to pieces of sh!t like you and Gears?
---
#85kaistone84Posted 11/6/2013 4:57:19 AM
I'm only racist against stupid people like the majority of NOD is. Not my fault you guys rather spend your time and money on games instead of furthering your education. I'm glad you're proud of winning at a video game good job. The grownups are winning in real life not stuck in the past. You know what the difference between WcW and NOD? WcW actually succeeds in real life while NOD succeeds in a video game that has glitchers and lag. So keep on winning at FOC WcW will be banking real money while playing the PS4 which we all know you guys will have to sell your ps3 just to get it.
---
in your face with a can of mace
#86MGDieselFu3L(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2013 7:32:29 AM
kaistone84 posted...
I'm only racist against stupid people like the majority of NOD is. Not my fault you guys rather spend your time and money on games instead of furthering your education. I'm glad you're proud of winning at a video game good job. The grownups are winning in real life not stuck in the past. You know what the difference between WcW and NOD? WcW actually succeeds in real life while NOD succeeds in a video game that has glitchers and lag. So keep on winning at FOC WcW will be banking real money while playing the PS4 which we all know you guys will have to sell your ps3 just to get it.

Assume and speculate all you want but I'm pretty successful at what I do. I actually make atleast 20K more than any of my friends that went to college. I don't post things about my life on gamefaqs because it's not relevant to Tranformers and I don't care to share with you losers.

Kai a racist is a racist is a racist.

Alpha your a coward, I would wear you out no matter what name you play under. Too bad I blocked you because you kept sending fan mail.

Rager/Judas/JKG your also a coward, you had a chance to say anything you wanted in those public lobbies but your lips were also sealed.live the way you run back to your team and lie about how you beat me when we were on the same team. Keep it real I've beat you every time we played recently and I haven't said ish till now. Your the queen of the flying monkeys.

Diabloshadow...disappointed bruh. Talk about fake it till you make it.

Clunker is still not worth discussing.
Let him focus on his "game mode"

Elect StrikezZ for president! We would be friends if it wasn't for that prefix and the company you keep. Listen to Stan bush
"Out of the darkness, you stagger into the light". Those guys are poison, save yourself!
---
#87kaistone84Posted 11/6/2013 9:00:58 AM
MGDieselFu3L posted...
kaistone84 posted...

Assume and speculate all you want but I'm pretty successful at what I do. I actually make atleast 20K more than any of my friends that went to college. I don't post things about my life on gamefaqs because it's not relevant to Tranformers and I don't care to share with you losers.

Alpha your a coward, I would wear you out no matter what name you play under. Too bad I blocked you because you kept sending fan mail.

Rager/Judas/JKG your also a coward, you had a chance to say anything you wanted in those public lobbies but your lips were also sealed.live the way you run back to your team and lie about how you beat me when we were on the same team. Keep it real I've beat you every time we played recently and I haven't said ish till now. Your the queen of the flying monkeys.

Elect StrikezZ for president! We would be friends if it wasn't for that prefix and the company you keep. Listen to Stan bush
"Out of the darkness, you stagger into the light". Those guys are poison, save yourself!

I will assume thankyou for your permission o letting me be human. Maybe you should go back to school because you're telling me to do something that is human nature. I love how you're so worried about WcW even though half of us don't even play this game anymore. I'll be hosting a memorial party for the ps3 and everyone that plays this game because nextweek the ps4 comes out and FOC will be left to the fanboys and poor people that refuse to let go of the past
---
in your face with a can of mace
#88MGDieselFu3L(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2013 11:38:58 AM
Give it up kai. Writing isn't your strong suit.
Your grammar is pathetic even for gamefaqs.
---
#89WcW_AlphaPosted 11/6/2013 3:55:58 PM
MGDieselFu3L posted...
kaistone84 posted...

Lol... Earning 20k more than unemployed bum friends isn't a lot dude... Sorry to disappoint you, dumba$$ pot head.

How many times I tell you.. GTA Onlinemoney isn't real.
---