This game is a lie! It's a dirty liar!

#1ClunkerSlimPosted 10/28/2013 10:30:01 AM
Orbital pistol? Pistol? That thing is twice the size of the neutron rifle!

G1 Optimus? The real G1 Optimus didn't rotate at the waist during transformation. That wasn't introduced for Optimus until much later!

Convoy? It's just one big ship. How is that a convoy? Truckers will boycott this game.

How is the map called "corrosion" if all the corrosive acid is in Abandoned?

This game lies!
#2IrontheHedgehogPosted 10/28/2013 11:33:51 AM
ClunkerSlim posted...

G1 Optimus? The real G1 Optimus didn't rotate at the waist during transformation. That wasn't introduced for Optimus until much later!

Convoy? It's just one big ship. How is that a convoy? Truckers will boycott this game.

How is the map called "corrosion" if all the corrosive acid is in Abandoned?

This game lies!

I believe they used the G1 Optimus prime toy as a reference, I'm not exactly sure
but the toy definately rotates the waist.

and Convoy..

Wikipedia definition: A convoy is a group of vehicles, typically motor vehicles or ships, traveling together for mutual support and protection. Often, a convoy is organized with armed defensive support, though it may also be used in a non-military sense, for example when driving through remote areas.

Corrosion... there is clearly a HUGE lake of Corrosive acid surrounding the entire outside of the map.
---
PSN: IrontheHedgehog
Elite Overlord Destroyer! Optimus Prime serves Death in 20 minutes or it's free :) .
#3IrontheHedgehogPosted 10/28/2013 11:34:27 AM
ClunkerSlim posted...

It fires like a pistol though.
---
PSN: IrontheHedgehog
Elite Overlord Destroyer! Optimus Prime serves Death in 20 minutes or it's free :) .
#4ClunkerSlim(Topic Creator)Posted 10/28/2013 12:00:48 PM
G1 Optimus does not rotate at the waist.
I think maybe the masterpiece toy does.
But that isn't original toy or animation correct.

One giant ship does not constitute a convoy.
#5ClunkerSlim(Topic Creator)Posted 10/28/2013 12:09:19 PM
IrontheHedgehog posted...
ClunkerSlim posted...

How does it not fire like a rifle? It looks like a rifle and fires like one. It's an Orbital Rifle. For that matter how is it "orbital?" it's a tracer rifle.
#6TarqvinivsPosted 10/28/2013 12:10:43 PM
Not only that, the Chaos Rift Combustor is neither chaotic nor a rift. Likewise, the Corrosive Slime Cannon doesn't corrode anything, it just makes it temporarily gooey.

False advertising at its worst...
---
PSN: Tarquinius
#7UNCANNY_XBENPosted 10/28/2013 2:08:56 PM
Transformers talk Cybertronian, so I maybe they have different words and definitions ... they are alien after all.
---
Freedom Is the right of all sentient beings
#8Thunderbolt_777Posted 10/28/2013 10:33:29 PM
I beleive all of the trems must have some resoning behind it in a way.

For example the Orbital Pistol regardless of its size it does fire like a pistol. It is Orbital I think becasue it does mark the enemies and you can see the marked enemies across the map.

Slime cannon, who said it is not corrocive?!!!!!! Come on and let me shoot you few times and you will die in the most dramatic way to die in the entire game. So it is CORROSIVE.

Regardless of the small issues you are bi#ing on that doesnt change the fact that this game is propably the best action/mech game out there. There is no game that even comes close to it in overall quality and in being user friendly.
---
"Play hard or not at all"
#9WcW_AlphaPosted 10/28/2013 10:48:28 PM
IrontheHedgehog posted...
ClunkerSlim posted...

To me it's like a bolt action rifle... It has awesome range and when it works well its easier to aim and hit with than most weapons.
---
Peace and love to all mankind.
#10YUGGLE123Posted 10/29/2013 3:55:37 AM
Tarqvinivs posted...
Not only that, the Chaos Rift Combustor is neither chaotic nor a rift. Likewise, the Corrosive Slime Cannon doesn't corrode anything, it just makes it temporarily gooey.

False advertising at its worst...

It is definetly CHAOTIC
---
Yuggle = Co-Leader of the Elite Overlords.