EO and NOD have merged to form NED.

#1ClunkerSlimPosted 11/2/2013 12:41:48 PM(edited)
This is something Dax and I have been working on for a few weeks now. We finally got the numbers together to pull it off.

The members of NED are...

Dax ( leader )
Yuggle (co-leader)
MGD
Mdutcher
Clunker
CybertronBlades
Gears1984
KaiStone
Bet-on-red
Deceptichick
Dragon

We're trying to keep the list short, but if you were in one of the old clans then you may reapply for membership. Dax will have final call on all new members. I personally hope that SWB chooses to reapply.

The New Elite Dicks will be accepting clan matches in the next week or two.
#2DMG-ScopePosted 11/2/2013 1:45:23 PM
DaxxDawCOTF9 or TheDax714?
#3YUGGLE123Posted 11/2/2013 3:47:13 PM
EVERYONE IGNORE THIS NONSENSE, JUST CLUNKER SAYING BS AGAIN.
---
Yuggle = Co-Leader of the Elite Overlords.
#4ClunkerSlim(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2013 4:05:39 PM
YUGGLE123 posted...
EVERYONE IGNORE THIS NONSENSE, JUST CLUNKER SAYING BS AGAIN.

It's cool now dude. Dax gave me the go ahead. You don't have to pretend any longer.
#5WcW_AlphaPosted 11/3/2013 6:42:22 AM
Everyone I'm actually Yuggle.
Aussie Aussie Aussie
---
Peace and love to all mankind.
#6starwarsboi66Posted 11/3/2013 2:08:08 PM
Umm NED? Go ahead and keep pretending that EO doesn't exist, we all know that EO is most likely the best clan. We are undefeated.
---
We are the God fearing Titans you were warned about--- Elite Overlords
#7Mdutcher1Posted 11/3/2013 3:09:38 PM
starwarsboi66 posted...
Umm NED? Go ahead and keep pretending that EO doesn't exist, we all know that EO is most likely the best clan. We are undefeated.

You're reading it wrong. He doesn't like EO or NOD so he's listing names and calling everyone on the list a nasty name to try and incite a response. It's basic trolling. You should ignore it as I will in the future.
#8ClunkerSlim(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2013 3:40:23 PM
^interesting theory, except I listed myself, alpha, kai, and yuggle. All people on my friends list. So theory disproven!

No the student has become the master, Dax has taken control of EO. And like his master before him, Dax has merged and formed his own clan. Long live Ned!

Mdutcher is just mad because he finally got to party up with NOD and then they shut it down. Oh well.
#9Mdutcher1Posted 11/3/2013 4:55:40 PM
ClunkerSlim posted...
^interesting theory, except I listed myself, alpha, kai, and yuggle. All people on my friends list. So theory disproven!

No the student has become the master, Dax has taken control of EO. And like his master before him, Dax has merged and formed his own clan. Long live Ned!

Mdutcher is just mad because he finally got to party up with NOD and then they shut it down. Oh well.

Another interesting theory, but unfortunately untrue. I am very happy to remain unaffiliated because I party up with a wide variety of different players. I do happily party up with NOD members. They have been fun to battle with and against and helped me up my game. For that I thank them and hope for more opportunities in the future. It has been cool getting to know them. If they say I'm a member of NOD, I'm okay with that but that's up to them, not you.

I also party up a lot with quicksand71 and Shade4556 as well as others on this board such as Numpteez and jedisaber and some WCW members. It's the beauty of not flaming people on boards or not being a jerk on the microphone. I get to meet and battle with a lot of different teams/players and enjoy the game and leave the clan drama for those who desire to involved in it.

The interesting thing is that NOD isn't even close to how they are portrayed on these boards. I have never seen them run from a fight vs any clan etc. it's a shame that all this drama exists. It detracts from an awesome game and a potentially strong community. Oh well.
#10sk1nnyfatguyPosted 11/3/2013 5:06:14 PM
Lol...it's really hard to be undefeated when you don't show up to clan battles. Lmao!!!
---
PSN: Steven0312