EO and NOD have merged to form NED.

#11ClunkerSlim(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2013 5:09:11 PM
The interesting thing is that NOD isn't even close to how they are portrayed on these boards. I have never seen them run from a fight vs any clan etc.

Um, yes. They are. They're EXACTLY how they're portrayed.
And I've seen them back out of a WcW lobby many times.
Gears is the one who coined the term "tactical retreat."

But this thread isn't about that, It's about Dax taking over SWB's clan!
#12Mdutcher1Posted 11/3/2013 6:03:39 PM
ClunkerSlim posted...
The interesting thing is that NOD isn't even close to how they are portrayed on these boards. I have never seen them run from a fight vs any clan etc.

Um, yes. They are. They're EXACTLY how they're portrayed.
And I've seen them back out of a WcW lobby many times.
Gears is the one who coined the term "tactical retreat."

But this thread isn't about that, It's about Dax taking over SWB's clan!

We will have to agree to disagree. Obviously my experience is different than yours.

Next time, I ask that you just leave my name out if it. Being labeled as a dick by someone you've never had problems with can be frustrating.
#13WcW_AlphaPosted 11/4/2013 6:02:15 AM
Mdutcher1 posted...
ClunkerSlim posted...
^interesting theory, except I listed myself, alpha, kai, and yuggle. All people on my friends list. So theory disproven!

No the student has become the master, Dax has taken control of EO. And like his master before him, Dax has merged and formed his own clan. Long live Ned!

Mdutcher is just mad because he finally got to party up with NOD and then they shut it down. Oh well.

Another interesting theory, but unfortunately untrue. I am very happy to remain unaffiliated because I party up with a wide variety of different players. I do happily party up with NOD members. They have been fun to battle with and against and helped me up my game. For that I thank them and hope for more opportunities in the future. It has been cool getting to know them. If they say I'm a member of NOD, I'm okay with that but that's up to them, not you.

I also party up a lot with quicksand71 and Shade4556 as well as others on this board such as Numpteez and jedisaber and some WCW members. It's the beauty of not flaming people on boards or not being a jerk on the microphone. I get to meet and battle with a lot of different teams/players and enjoy the game and leave the clan drama for those who desire to involved in it.

The interesting thing is that NOD isn't even close to how they are portrayed on these boards. I have never seen them run from a fight vs any clan etc. it's a shame that all this drama exists. It detracts from an awesome game and a potentially strong community. Oh well.

Mdutcher = Bet-on-red v2.0
---
Peace and love to all mankind.
#14YUGGLE123Posted 11/4/2013 7:40:33 AM
ClunkerSlim posted...
^interesting theory, except I listed myself, alpha, kai, and yuggle. All people on my friends list. So theory disproven!

No the student has become the master, Dax has taken control of EO. And like his master before him, Dax has merged and formed his own clan. Long live Ned!

Mdutcher is just mad because he finally got to party up with NOD and then they shut it down. Oh well.

What do you mean " taken control" ? Actually, we were gonna talk about getting rid of him, he has caused players to leave the clan and also, when we ask others, they won't join because he is in the clan, he ain't got a good rep. The only person who has recently been giving control, is Lordmegatron, who is now an EO leader.
---
Yuggle = Co-Leader of the Elite Overlords.
#15YUGGLE123Posted 11/4/2013 7:49:48 AM
Mdutcher1 posted...
ClunkerSlim posted...

Another interesting theory, but unfortunately untrue. I am very happy to remain unaffiliated because I party up with a wide variety of different players. I do happily party up with NOD members. They have been fun to battle with and against and helped me up my game. For that I thank them and hope for more opportunities in the future. It has been cool getting to know them. If they say I'm a member of NOD, I'm okay with that but that's up to them, not you.

I also party up a lot with quicksand71 and Shade4556 as well as others on this board such as Numpteez and jedisaber and some WCW members. It's the beauty of not flaming people on boards or not being a jerk on the microphone. I get to meet and battle with a lot of different teams/players and enjoy the game and leave the clan drama for those who desire to involved in it.

The interesting thing is that NOD isn't even close to how they are portrayed on these boards. I have never seen them run from a fight vs any clan etc. it's a shame that all this drama exists. It detracts from an awesome game and a potentially strong community. Oh well.

I know what you mean, I personally don't have any problem with NOD, or any of their members at all. They just play TDM, and have fun, I have never received any abuse from them at all. They are actually quite fun to battle also. I have had some great games against GEARS and Shink. Basically, if you respect me, I'll respect you..

For example, one of, Daxxs EO recruits kept saying to me: " crush WCW, they are the biggest enemy, kill them all," stuff like that...." I basically told hi. To shut the f*** up, just cos I don't get along with 1 or 2 members, don't mean I'm gonna hate all of them, for example, me and rager have settled our differences, and I also do have some good WcW freinds. I'm not gonna be like: " one guy j a clan said something to me so that officially means I hate you all" I'm not gonna say "I hate WcW " if one or two members dislike me, if you are nice to me, I'll be nice to you. Regardless of your clan
---
Yuggle = Co-Leader of the Elite Overlords.
#16IrontheHedgehogPosted 11/4/2013 8:10:41 AM
ClunkerSlim posted...
This is something Dax and I have been working on for a few weeks now. We finally got the numbers together to pull it off.

The members of NED are...

Dax ( leader )
Yuggle (co-leader)
MGD
Mdutcher
Clunker
CybertronBlades
Gears1984
KaiStone
Bet-on-red
Deceptichick
Dragon

We're trying to keep the list short, but if you were in one of the old clans then you may reapply for membership. Dax will have final call on all new members. I personally hope that SWB chooses to reapply.

The New Elite Dicks will be accepting clan matches in the next week or two.

Call us when you get kills instead of deaths and assists.
---
PSN: IrontheHedgehog
New FoC PSN: G1Optimus_Prime
#17numpteezPosted 11/4/2013 8:24:02 AM
Yuggle could you please name the players daxx has recruited? I can't think of any at all. I'm the one who has recruited many players. I asked julian8091 to join. I asked PFYL, ethanlam222 and II-SuperSonic and loads more because they are my friends and I know they are excellent players. There's nothing wrong with Julian he's amazing to talk to. I can't think of any players daxx has recruited except for maybe tribbu but he's not been seen for ages...
---
numpboiyugstarteezgle66wars
PSN: numpteez
#18ClunkerSlim(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2013 8:45:27 AM
IrontheHedgehog posted...
ClunkerSlim posted...
This is something Dax and I have been working on for a few weeks now. We finally got the numbers together to pull it off.

Dax ( leader )
Yuggle (co-leader)
MGD
Mdutcher
Clunker
CybertronBlades
Gears1984
KaiStone
Bet-on-red
Deceptichick
Dragon

We're trying to keep the list short, but if you were in one of the old clans then you may reapply for membership. Dax will have final call on all new members. I personally hope that SWB chooses to reapply.

Wow, somebody's mad that he has to reapply.
#19IrontheHedgehogPosted 11/5/2013 7:38:27 AM
ClunkerSlim posted...
IrontheHedgehog posted...
ClunkerSlim posted...

Dax ( leader )
Yuggle (co-leader)
MGD
Mdutcher
Clunker
CybertronBlades
Gears1984
KaiStone
Bet-on-red
Deceptichick
Dragon

Wow, somebody's mad that he has to reapply.

Somebody's mad that his clan ultimately falls before EO.
---
PSN: IrontheHedgehog
New FoC PSN: G1Optimus_Prime
#20ClunkerSlim(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2013 9:04:40 AM
^You mean Ned?