@Lord Megatron

#1WcW_AlphaPosted 11/4/2013 4:42:14 AM
If you want to know if Rager is online then just send him a friend request.

The great Kimi Raikonnen once said...

Just leave me alone.
---
Peace and love to all mankind.
#2TF4LIFEPosted 11/4/2013 8:14:49 AM
I think his friends list is full alpha. He just wanted a few words with Rager personally and I don't think lm187 is going to delete anyone else off his friends list just to add Rager.
---
Soundwave_mw3 - Decepticon Communications Officer - Soundwave Superior
As You Command Megatron - Elite Overlords 4 Life
#3kaistone84Posted 11/4/2013 10:11:27 AM
A few words huh? Give me a break you're probably just get into an argument about how some of his teammates are jerks and need to tell them to back off. I'll do you a favor as co-leader of WcW I'll tell you we are not interested in anything he has to say or offer we're fine without him Rager is busy with real life stuff like school and work. Thanks but no thanks.
---
in your face with a can of mace
#4TF4LIFEPosted 11/4/2013 12:09:25 PM
kaistone84 posted...
A few words huh? Give me a break you're probably just get into an argument about how some of his teammates are jerks and need to tell them to back off. I'll do you a favor as co-leader of WcW I'll tell you we are not interested in anything he has to say or offer we're fine without him Rager is busy with real life stuff like school and work. Thanks but no thanks.

Awwww the ostrich stuck it's head out of the ground. Kaistone84 Rager and LordMegatron187 are ten levels above you in skill and reputation. Why don't you just shut your trap and let the big boys talk little Co leader lol
---
#5kaistone84Posted 11/4/2013 3:03:19 PM
Only 10? Wow that's impressive...NOT I stopped playing this game a month ago and I'm only down,by 10 points. Wonder what would've happened if I never left.
---
in your face with a can of mace
#6WcW_PAINKiLLeRPosted 11/4/2013 4:15:56 PM
I haven't seen Rager in awhile. He's got work and class. I've been told thru other members that LM has been trying to reach out to him. I will do my part to make it happen when he's on. I would imagine he's gonna see this and when he can, he will. I'm gonna try my best to remain reserved here, but I gotta ask this

When Rager wanted his match against LM, he dodged him repeatedly, and all sorts of remarks were made and blah, blah, rabble, rabble

Why should he come running to the request of someone who made this just a little blown out of proportion?

Rager and LM should have this talk over tea & rocket launchers and someone hosting
#7TF4LIFEPosted 11/4/2013 6:03:46 PM
WcW_PAINKiLLeR posted...
I haven't seen Rager in awhile. He's got work and class. I've been told thru other members that LM has been trying to reach out to him. I will do my part to make it happen when he's on. I would imagine he's gonna see this and when he can, he will. I'm gonna try my best to remain reserved here, but I gotta ask this

When Rager wanted his match against LM, he dodged him repeatedly, and all sorts of remarks were made and blah, blah, rabble, rabble

Why should he come running to the request of someone who made this just a little blown out of proportion?

Rager and LM should have this talk over tea & rocket launchers and someone hosting

You guys should stop speculating about what this conversation is about. Just let them talk it out boss to boss. Maybe it's the 1v1 Rager wants so badly but I myself am guessing on what this conversation is about. I guess we will all know after its done. Until then I'm going to stay out of it till they are done their talk. I would suggest the same for everyone else from all clans. We are done with the flaming and trolling. I for one would like to see an end to the hostility and get back to having fun. But that's between LordMegatron187 and Rager.
---
#8ClunkerSlimPosted 11/4/2013 10:01:49 PM
You're his daughter and you have no idea what it's about? This relationship gets weirder and weirder.

"honey get on gamefaq and set up a meet between me and rager."
"yes daddy"
#9TF4LIFEPosted 11/5/2013 4:46:28 AM
ClunkerSlim posted...
You're his daughter and you have no idea what it's about? This relationship gets weirder and weirder.

"honey get on gamefaq and set up a meet between me and rager."
"yes daddy"

I didn't get on gfaqs and try to set up a meeting. Alpha started this topic. I just responded. I didn't even know about this till alpha started this topic ClunkerSlim. So I asked him what this is about. He wouldn't say. Sorry
---
#10WcW_Alpha(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2013 1:01:51 AM
TF4LIFE posted...
I think his friends list is full alpha. He just wanted a few words with Rager personally and I don't think lm187 is going to delete anyone else off his friends list just to add Rager.

Why didn't he just message him directly then? Rather than create dumb artificial layers of self importance by having everyone be his messenger. Now I think of LM as being like the Wizard of Oz... Hiding behind a screen somewhere voicing out opinions that count for little.
---
Peace and love to all mankind.