2v2 Tournament?

#51Jedisaber1000Posted 11/17/2013 7:36:17 AM
Daneki85 posted...
Sorry Yuggle but you're wrong on this one. First, I'm sure we all know this, but worth mentioning that the burning is somewhat offset by the half damage done by the shot itself.

But the point i really want to address is your claim that shotguns are close range and you should HAVE to be pointblank. My counterargument is the X18. Miniguns ought to have great range, or at the very least a better range than FoC Will that be banned for not behaving realistically?

What you're doing is pedantically splitting hairs for no real reason, other than your apparent personal dislike of it. CRC is OP because even a chimp could luckily onehitkill. Connecting with fireblast still requires some modicum of skill, and you can't seriously believe that, in a 2v2 tournament environment, players like us (gfaqers) will be playing the slowburn game. And even if someone did, I also find it hard to believe gfaqers would.not be able to counter it, or indeed kill the offender before they themselves burn.

I, and probably many others, am looking forward to playing the game competitively without silly restrictions. You may be hosting this, but you werent the only one who wanted to do this and arent the only one able to do so. "Don't like it, GTFO"? Kick me if you feel it's necessary, but I'll immediately host my own. As seen in Tarqiinius's tourney, I go out of my way get sh!t organized in a speedy fashion.

Damn.
---
PSN: Jedisaber1000
Saiyan Prince
#52YUGGLE123(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2013 8:22:52 AM
I'm getting it organised so, who do we have..

Me and SWB
Nump and Scope
Daneki and Ben
Jedi and adog?

I wanna have at least 5 or 6 pairs.
---
Yuggle = Co-Leader of the Elite Overlords
Lordnumpboimegyugstarteezatrongle66wars187
#53numpteezPosted 11/17/2013 9:54:46 AM
Julian would like to be in it. naattori44 and alpha are also a pair.
---
Accuracy > firepower
PSN: numpteez
#54Daneki85Posted 11/17/2013 3:59:16 PM
Is this fireblast issue resolved? You've seen my post by now Yuggle, I've counterargued your reason, either rebutt and convince, or kick me. Dont just ignore it.
---
If I told you I'm good, you'd probably think I was boasting. But if I told you I'm bad, you'd know I'm lying.
PSN - Daneki85
#55numpteezPosted 11/17/2013 4:29:52 PM
I'd like some NOD members in this tournament. In particular GEARS and Mr sweet tweet. They know what I'm talking about lol, my titan harvesting both of their scientists at once including their sentries, and I didn't have my whirlwind either. Good game I guess, me going 21-1 against 2 good scientists will be remembered. Hopefully I proved my KDR? That death I got was just classic, I was trapped in the middle of one of the side parts of Abandoned, caught between like 3 sentries. I jumped off the edge! I wasn't planning on suicide, just hoping to survive the last 30 seconds but there we are, I got stuck on a rock above the acid and couldn't do much, I didn't want to go down the suicide road...
I'm not a fan of gear shredder, sentry and recharger combos, I'll always hunt those who hit and run. I knew what to expect, got a titan setup- "scientist buster" he's called, harvester with the r-infinity and corrosive slime cannon with the accelerant, flak shield with the basher perk. It really is effective. Was fun though, challenging, I had to stay in the inside area where I had the close up advantage in Abandoned.
---
Accuracy > firepower
PSN: numpteez
#56YUGGLE123(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2013 5:05:49 PM
Daneki85 posted...
Is this fireblast issue resolved? You've seen my post by now Yuggle, I've counterargued your reason, either rebutt and convince, or kick me. Dont just ignore it.

It's not an issue.. And I'm not "resolving" it. If you really like the weapon that much, just do t compete, and be OP in public matches.
---
#57ghostdog1334Posted 11/17/2013 7:01:40 PM
Yuggle come on its not OP you just have denial issues you're upset you got crushed and headshotted three times then you left. We know what happened you couldn't beat us so it must not be fair. Seems legit.
---
Adog1334ghost co-leader of O.O.K. sniping superstar and titan terror
#58Daneki85Posted 11/18/2013 6:53:23 AM
YUGGLE123 posted...
Daneki85 posted...

It's not an issue.. And I'm not "resolving" it. If you really like the weapon that much, just do t compete, and be OP in public matches.

You haven't played with me enough to know that i very rarely use fire blast, i much prefer sonic blast. I only use fire blast on my sniper, because of the ammo constraint from only having one weapon to skirmish with. So know I'm not defending it from personal preference, I'm saying it is categorically NOT overpowered, and i don't seem to be the only one to think so.
---
If I told you I'm good, you'd probably think I was boasting. But if I told you I'm bad, you'd know I'm lying.
PSN - Daneki85
#59YUGGLE123(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2013 7:31:47 AM
Daneki85 posted...
YUGGLE123 posted...
Daneki85 posted...

You haven't played with me enough to know that i very rarely use fire blast, i much prefer sonic blast. I only use fire blast on my sniper, because of the ammo constraint from only having one weapon to skirmish with. So know I'm not defending it from personal preference, I'm saying it is categorically NOT overpowered, and i don't seem to be the only one to think so.

WHY ARE YOU COMPLAINING THEN?
---
#60Daneki85Posted 11/18/2013 10:41:51 AM
Because
A) your original post stated two fair rules and a desire to keep this simple and relatively rule free, and you're now back tracking on that
B) we all saw the drama and b!tching in the 1v1 when rules kept changing, as someone said it's a slippery slope.
c) your new rule is stupid and no one seems to agree with you on this.

Y u mad bro? I'm not shouting at you, be civil. I've extended you that courtesy. You've acted pretty petulantly so far and i know you're better than that.
---
PSN - Daneki85