greatness awaits

#1kaistone84Posted 11/16/2013 6:01:13 PM
I'm healed enough that I can play my games without being in too,much pain so who has the ps4?
---
Hide your kids Shinkof218 is coming
#2UNCANNY_XBENPosted 11/16/2013 6:19:53 PM
Not till December 25th ... Bahamas! Humbug!
---
Freedom Is the right of all sentient beings
#3kaistone84(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2013 8:06:11 PM
Aww that sucks looks like I'll be playing with LG for a while how is it on the other side lol?
---
#4UNCANNY_XBENPosted 11/16/2013 8:28:08 PM
Ya face with a can of mace that's how.

So no more los santos ?
---
Freedom Is the right of all sentient beings
#5kaistone84(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2013 8:55:07 PM
I have no idea what you just wrote lol but yea more Los Santos
---
#6Beast_OverlordPosted 11/17/2013 10:45:18 AM
kaistone84 posted...
I'm healed enough that I can play my games without being in too,much pain so who has the ps4?

the PS4 is very fun whenever you message anyone now it looks as if you're in a text chat with them. it downloads games very fast and updates really fast. and from the online i did play it seemed smooth but that's because it's still new.

on the other hand you have to have a HDTV with 1 or more HDMI ports and some headsets you have to set up a weird way if the USB is big it won't fit but then you can hook the headset up to your controller the headset will start freaking out but you'll be able to use it still.

over all i like it but the only games i've played are the free to play ones
---
ACVDs very first Nemesis tank
PSN ID Beast_Overlord_4 inside joke "ALWAYS DOG LIKE"
#7TarqvinivsPosted 11/17/2013 12:18:12 PM
So far I have NFS, Killzone, and Knack, but I'm probably not going to keep the last one. I'll be picking up AC4 at some point in the near future as well. I also got promotional vouchers for all of the EA Sports launch titles, but I don't play any of those, so they'll probably wind up being gifts. I should have BF4, but the promo code didn't work, so now I'm stuck with a downloaded version that wants me to insert a disc to validate it.
---
PSN: Tarquinius
#8ClunkerSlimPosted 11/17/2013 12:54:03 PM
Well the ps4 forum is going crazy with people complaining. Some people are reporting lots and lots of lag and download games not working.

But the most troubling is that an intern at Foxconn in China sabotaged all the ps4s he worked on. Some people have had their ps4 turn into a brick after about 3 hours. If your ps4 was made in Japan then you're straight, made in China then you could be F'd. Check the bottom of your console.
#9kaistone84(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2013 4:30:12 PM
Lol wow clunker that is crazy I haven't had any problems with my system no lag everything runs smooth for me. The headset they give you is a cheap one that you used to get when you bought the Nokia phones back in the day. But hey it's better then not having one at all. The USB cord they give you for the charger can charge my cell phone so I got an extra charger. So I would rate the ps4 10/10
---
#10ghostdog1334Posted 11/17/2013 10:40:43 PM
kaistone84 posted...
Lol wow clunker that is crazy I haven't had any problems with my system no lag everything runs smooth for me. The headset they give you is a cheap one that you used to get when you bought the Nokia phones back in the day. But hey it's better then not having one at all. The USB cord they give you for the charger can charge my cell phone so I got an extra charger. So I would rate the ps4 10/10

Could I still use my afterglows? Or should I sell them? (that's my headset)
---
Adog1334ghost co-leader of O.O.K. sniping superstar and titan terror