This game is dead, so I hereby retire from FoC

#1ClunkerSlimPosted 2/25/2014 3:22:31 PM
I'm retiring from FoC.
I quit escalation back in December but now I'm retiring from the whole game as well.

This game was always a glitched piece of garbage but we put up with it because it's Transformers. If that psn profiles site is right then FoC sales weren't even half of WfC's sales and it's clear to see why. But it's water under the bridge.

The game's become too unbalanced. You're either in a lobby full of level 10 noobs or in a lobby with that one level 7 profile who plays 24 hours a day (seriously buy a new game already, maybe we can take up a collection for you.) Today I got stuck on an 8 player team verses 3. What's the point? And it was the only lobby open.

I will no longer be doing parties, clan battles, tournaments, etc. I'm out. I'm not selling the game so I may pop back in every once and awhile, and I'll hang out on the forum to see how Rise of the Dark Spark is going.

BTW, if you didn't know, the Fall of Cybertron site is gone and has been replaced with Rise of the Dark Spark. This game is truly at the end of its life. I look forward to reading about the never ending EOvsNoD clan battle since those will be the only people left playing.

Now to begin that payday download....
#2dolphinboy200Posted 2/25/2014 3:34:46 PM
good bye clunker

you were a good player
#3ClunkerSlim(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2014 4:34:43 PM
dolphinboy200 posted...
good bye clunker

you were a good player

Thanks man.
I'm sure I'll see you on the next game.
#4UNCANNY_XBENPosted 2/25/2014 5:44:07 PM
I hear you bro and I am considering retirement myself, I don't mind the unbalance thing you normally get a challenge or a bunch of newbies that I practice with my sniper on because thats my worst skill.
But the glitching is out of control, the biggest disappointment is teams, some are blatant and some are super sneaky and use the ghost glitch tactically.
When the team is in a scrap the designated ghost/s goes to whatever spot and gives a quick one hit, they don't kill you but they hit you as you start fighting the team, so much going on you can hardly notice a melee hit in between the CRC's rockets and such.
I am not naming anyone at this point, but they know who they are and it has to stop, we know and we have been watching, knock it off.
---
Freedom Is the right of all sentient beings
#5YUGGLE123Posted 2/26/2014 3:09:38 AM
We haven't had any arguments in a while, let's leave on a positive note?

Cya, hope to see you on ROTD/AOE if you decide to pick it up :)

Happy gaming!
---
Yuggle = Co-Leader Of The Elite Overlords
Team: Yustarggwarsleboi66, The dynamic duo.
#6kaistone84Posted 2/26/2014 5:42:12 AM
I don't think it's dead... well at least lets have one more clan battle get the band back together one last time. I can't remember the last time we all hungout in a group chat lol.
---
Rodimus is my favorite Prime
#7numpteezPosted 2/26/2014 5:53:20 AM
Sorry to see you go clunker. I think back to those times where we partied up as titans, such a long time ago....
I don't find this game dead. Not quite! Plenty of awesome games I find each day!

I had a thought of creating a single FoC chat for everyone on the PS3. Imagine if we could have 100 people in a FoC community chat! Everyone welcome. I don't know if there's a limit of numbers in a chat room. I might make a chat for all players. Would anyone be up for making a huge chat? :-)
---
EO leader, 100% legit
PSN~ numpteez, DMG_BattleSeeker.
#8YUGGLE123Posted 2/26/2014 6:03:38 AM
numpteez posted...
Sorry to see you go clunker. I think back to those times where we partied up as titans, such a long time ago....
I don't find this game dead. Not quite! Plenty of awesome games I find each day!

I had a thought of creating a single FoC chat for everyone on the PS3. Imagine if we could have 100 people in a FoC community chat! Everyone welcome. I don't know if there's a limit of numbers in a chat room. I might make a chat for all players. Would anyone be up for making a huge chat? :-)

Just use the chat I already have.,,,,

Pretty much 90% of all my FOC freinds use it already. Just invite everyone else to it
---
Yuggle = Co-Leader Of The Elite Overlords
Team: Yustarggwarsleboi66, The dynamic duo.
#9dolphinboy200Posted 2/26/2014 11:14:04 AM
numpteez posted...

there's 16 people limit :(
#10ClunkerSlim(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2014 10:42:33 PM
-------Official Notice------
I'm going back into retirement.
The Clunker Fan Club is disbanding.
* Refunds not available

I've got too many other games going. I just started Tomb Raider. I'd like to start Payday 2. I haven't even broke the plastic on Assassin's Creed 4 yet. And I've still got Ratchet 1, 2, and 3 to finish. Not to mention that I wanted to get that 400 days thing for the Walking Dead to put me back at 100% for that game. I've just got too much to do.

I still like FoC. I just don't have the time.