LU vs EO

#1starwarsboi66Posted 2/27/2014 9:11:06 PM
So lets get this thing going already. Your guys vs my guys. How about Saturday? I won't be online that much on Sunday due to testing that week so I have to study.

And yes, my new clan is called Legends United.
---
"Since one must take sides, one might as well choose the side that is victorious, the side which devastates, loots, and burns."--Napoleon.
#2ClunkerSlimPosted 2/27/2014 9:23:08 PM
You named your clan Lou?
Was Bob and Bubba taken?

I think that one needs to go back to the drawing board. Are we really going to ignore my Rugrats idea?

How bout CFA?
Cybertron's Fallen Alliance.
#3starwarsboi66(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2014 9:29:49 PM
ClunkerSlim posted...
You named your clan Lou?
Was Bob and Bubba taken?

I think that one needs to go back to the drawing board. Are we really going to ignore my Rugrats idea?

How bout CFA?

Wow, someone doesn't know their acronyms. Legends United=LU. Where did you get Lou from? Wow, someone needs to go back to school(Hint: It's you Clunk)
---
"Since one must take sides, one might as well choose the side that is victorious, the side which devastates, loots, and burns."--Napoleon.
#4ClunkerSlimPosted 2/27/2014 9:51:38 PM
starwarsboi66 posted...
ClunkerSlim posted...
You named your clan Lou?
Was Bob and Bubba taken?

How bout CFA?

Wow, someone doesn't know their acronyms. Legends United=LU. Where did you get Lou from? Wow, someone needs to go back to school(Hint: It's you Clunk)
Lu
noun
a male or female given name, form of Lou.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Lu

I think I just took you to school.

OH! Point Clunker!
#5numpteezPosted 2/28/2014 3:46:43 AM
This is simply EO vs EO. I don't see any point in taking it seriously, how is it any different to a common EO private match, in which LU has fought in many times? The only difference I can see is the name LU. We've done countless EO private matches and they've always been fun. This weekend I'm focusing on setting up a clan battle with MoD and hosting AB vs Dolphinboy200.
---
EO leader, 100% legit
PSN~ numpteez, DMG_BattleSeeker.
#6ThaKAKillahzPosted 2/28/2014 4:28:38 AM
This would be great battle, but it will never happen.
Reason 1: Yuggle will be a no show.
Reason 2: Numpteez doesn't want to lose so he will keep declining your attempts.

IMO, NOD would've beaten EO anyway, with or without Swb, but I guess they didn't have the guts, bolts, or brains to go through with it. Shame on Gears and MGDiesel!
#7Daneki85Posted 2/28/2014 4:30:32 AM
starwarsboi66 posted...
Your guys vs my guys.

Lol, your guys not "our guys"... Don't go leaving Yuggle out of stuff again.
---
Elite Overlord ---- Daneki85
When Nurses Attack!!! ---- Nurse_Daniella
#8numpteezPosted 2/28/2014 4:47:41 AM
ThaKAKillahz posted...
This would be great battle, but it will never happen.
Reason 1: Yuggle will be a no show.
Reason 2: Numpteez doesn't want to lose so he will keep declining your attempts.

IMO, NOD would've beaten EO anyway, with or without Swb, but I guess they didn't have the guts, bolts, or brains to go through with it. Shame on Gears and MGDiesel!

Nobody wants to lose lol. That's not the reason why I think it's pointless. I've never gone negative in a clan battle anyway so I wouldn't against them.
And dude, the nation of domination lost to MoD in a clan battle. Yet EO always destroys MoD. There's the logic.
---
EO leader, 100% legit
PSN~ numpteez, DMG_BattleSeeker.
#9ThaKAKillahzPosted 2/28/2014 5:58:22 AM
I didn't say you would go negative, I said you're afraid to lose and you are. About going negative, if you've ever lost a 1v1, and we all know you have, then you have went negative before. It's simple math. We have all played the Friedens and just like most clans, they only have two good players. Now I'll go back to watching you avoid fighting Swb's new clan, because this is a battle that we know won't happen! So you and Lm187 can get on your knees and beg Yuggle and Swb to come back! hahaha
#10ThaKAKillahzPosted 2/28/2014 6:01:29 AM
I heard that MOD beat NOD when NOD wasn't at its full strength! NOD has been recruiting, so now NOD would dominate MOD!