LU vs EO

#41Elite_MegatronPosted 3/1/2014 1:29:00 PM
kaistone84 posted...
I don't get it at all. Why do you people treat this game like it's real life? Why does it matter who you play with or what clan you belong to? Isn't this supposed to be about having fun? You guys take this thing way to serious and it's sad. Look at numpteez he's in two clans but nobody questions him. So if he can do it without any problems I don't see why it should be any different for anybody else.

I see your point bro and it is a valid one... However... If you're part of two clans who get into a bickering match what does one do?... Obviously there was a falling out between nump swb and yuggle... I don't want her to be caught in the middle of this... She can't be EO and legends United... Yuggle won't allow it... I won't allow it... And she is going to be monkey in the middle between EO and LU which is not a good position to be in.
---
Elite Overlord Leader LordMegatron187
#42ThaKAKillahzPosted 3/4/2014 1:36:57 PM
The topic is LU vs EO, so is a clan battle going to happen?

I guess it would be pointless anyway because the no-kill policy extends from EO to LU.

I can see both teams running around the whole match just looking at each other.
#43Elite_MegatronPosted 3/4/2014 1:45:13 PM
ThaKAKillahz posted...
The topic is LU vs EO, so is a clan battle going to happen?

I guess it would be pointless anyway because the no-kill policy extends from EO to LU.

I can see both teams running around the whole match just looking at each other.

May I shoot you sir... Oh definitely not old chap that would violate our agreement... Well then whatever shall we do old boy... Perhaps we should have a spot of tea at node b and then decide... Very good then it's settled... Don't forget the scones... Ah yes and the marmalade... Very good then see you at node b... Friends not shooting friends... Thank the warheads for the idea... Lol
---
Elite Overlord Leader LordMegatron187