I'm banned from FoC oh no!

#1WcW_AlphaPosted 3/1/2014 6:55:05 AM
Someone ratted me out and knocked on me.
I think it's Gears and Red.
See you guys in a month.
---
The Beckham of FOC, best orbital pistol and assist machine in the game. Stylish player with sublime skills. Member of The Galaxy of Superstars that is EO.
#2kaistone84Posted 3/1/2014 6:59:07 AM
Just use one of your other accounts lol which one got banned?
---
Rodimus is my favorite Prime
#3TarqvinivsPosted 3/1/2014 7:13:12 AM
Just from FOC or the entire PSN?

And kai, I think they ban the serial number attached to the system as well as the reported username.
---
PSN: Tarquinius
EO Air Force General, Commander Squadron Leader
#4WcW_Alpha(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2014 7:32:10 AM
http://youtu.be/u4I8vdH0HQI
---
The Beckham of FOC, best orbital pistol and assist machine in the game. Stylish player with sublime skills. Member of The Galaxy of Superstars that is EO.
#5ClunkerSlimPosted 3/1/2014 8:12:08 AM
Tarqvinivs posted...
Just from FOC or the entire PSN?

And kai, I think they ban the serial number attached to the system as well as the reported username.

I think I've heard of them only locking accounts and not consoles in rare instances. So maybe he can still get on.

My question is, what did you do Alpha?

If Gears reported you for ghost glitching then honestly you NEED a month break from this game. If they reported you for something you said on mic then that's pretty messed up, all things considered.
#6Bobothe124Posted 3/1/2014 8:33:33 AM
Did you check your email because psn will tell you how long and why you were banned
---
I'm firing my laser
#7Wcw_Blackstar19Posted 3/1/2014 9:31:19 AM
They'll shall pay Red head going down
#8TF4LIFEPosted 3/1/2014 10:23:45 AM
See alpha you should have never glitched. Whether it was for fun or not. All your true friends begged for you to stop the insanity but you wouldnt listen. I feel sorry for you but you did this to yourself. Hope you learn your lesson and stop glitching please.
---
Soundwave_mw3 - Elite Overlord Intelligence & Communications Officer
Hail LordMegatron187 & Numpteez
#9iClutch-HonorPosted 3/1/2014 12:30:54 PM
LMAO karma sucks huh? Guess you'll have to stick to trolling for a month but that's nothing new for you anyway. Hahaha!
---
Leading medic of the Nation of Domination!
Check out the NOD Website: http://rizorro.wix.com/noduniverse
#10ClunkerSlimPosted 3/1/2014 1:15:37 PM
You people complain about Alpha being on the forum but then you free up all his time so he has nothing to do BUT be on the forum?

I don't think someone thought that through.