Instakarma vs MGDieselFu3L

#1MGDieselFu3LPosted 3/1/2014 10:41:35 AM
Isn't going to happen. I am still interested in the tournament and I think he is also...will anyone else that hasn't fought be willing to trade partners? It's highly unlikely we would face off in round two even if we both were to advance.
For all it's worth I extended an olive branch to him and assured him I will just play without the insults, drama etc...he declined, no offense taken, that's his choice. Who am I fighting?
---
Master of the matrix kill.
Cybertron and all it's moons belong to me!
#2Daneki85Posted 3/1/2014 11:16:37 AM
Surely if your opponent refuses to fight that should count as a DQ for him! Stop being such a baby and fight him already, Instakarma.
---
Elite Overlord ---- Daneki85
When Nurses Attack!!! ---- Nurse_Daniella
#3TF4LIFEPosted 3/1/2014 11:19:13 AM
Instakarma. Come on. Win or lose we will still all respect you. Just fight him already please.
---
Soundwave_mw3 - Elite Overlord Intelligence & Communications Officer
Hail LordMegatron187 Numpteez Starwarsboi66 Yuggle
#4ClunkerSlimPosted 3/1/2014 11:52:49 AM(edited)
I don't blame InstantKarma.

He's had the most recent and nastiest run in with NoD. It's been pretty bad. Why would he want to open that up again?

It's pretty early in the tournament so it's not like there aren't others he can fight. I mean, I thought this was supposed to be for fun? Right? Then why force him into playing with someone he doesn't like and CLEARLY is going to lead to nothing but arguing?
#5TF4LIFEPosted 3/1/2014 11:54:50 AM
ClunkerSlim posted...
I don't blame InstantKarma.

He's had the most recent and nastiest run in with NoD. It's been pretty bad. Why would he want to open that up again?

It's pretty earlier in the tournament so it's not like there aren't others he can fight. I mean, I thought this was supposed to be for fun? Right? Then why force him into playing with someone he doesn't like and CLEARLY is going to lead to nothing but arguing?

You make a very good point Clunker. This tournament is about fun. Its ok. I havent had my match yet since I've been grounded this week. But I will gladly switch with Instakarma. Jonjon10 can fight MGDieselfuel and I will fight Instakarma. If thats not acceptable considering the circumstances then Instakarma would have to forfeit and MGDieselfuel will automatically move to round 2. Does this sound fair?
---
Soundwave_mw3 - Elite Overlord Intelligence & Communications Officer
Hail LordMegatron187 & Numpteez
#6MGDieselFu3L(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2014 12:10:11 PM
Karma said he wants nothing to do with NOD and any of its members. That's his choice, I told him I wouldn't hold any ill will about it. I welcomed a match if he changed his mind, he did not moving on.
I would like to earn my way into round two, It gives me no pleasure in advancing because my opponent forfeits... I'll fight anyone put in front of me. GG win or lose.

NOD43V3R
---
Master of the matrix kill.
Cybertron and all it's moons belong to me!
#7Daneki85Posted 3/1/2014 1:02:54 PM
I call bull. Fighting you isn't "having anything to do with your clan." This is not a clan tournament, this is solo. What if they both make it to the semi finals or even finals and refuse to fight? It's also unfair to everyone who has already fought - they have been two forfeits already that I'm aware of, with that precedent set Instakarma should fight or forfeit.
---
Elite Overlord ---- Daneki85
When Nurses Attack!!! ---- Nurse_Daniella
#8kaistone84Posted 3/1/2014 1:12:16 PM
Well maybe you take this a leasson any stop being dĄcks to everyone you meet.
---
Rodimus is my favorite Prime
#9ClunkerSlimPosted 3/1/2014 1:32:32 PM
Daneki85 posted...
I call bull. Fighting you isn't "having anything to do with your clan." This is not a clan tournament, this is solo. What if they both make it to the semi finals or even finals and refuse to fight? It's also unfair to everyone who has already fought - they have been two forfeits already that I'm aware of, with that precedent set Instakarma should fight or forfeit.

It's not a clan thing. Instant isn't in a clan that I know of. He's had words with NoD on his own. It's a personal history. He feels like he was personally attacked by that group of people. It went beyond the game. He found their real names, they found his. It was just a giant mess. Spare us all the repeat drama and just make the slight adjustment.
#10Mdutcher1Posted 3/1/2014 1:54:22 PM
ClunkerSlim posted...
Daneki85 posted...

It's not a clan thing. Instant isn't in a clan that I know of. He's had words with NoD on his own. It's a personal history. He feels like he was personally attacked by that group of people. It went beyond the game. He found their real names, they found his. It was just a giant mess. Spare us all the repeat drama and just make the slight adjustment.

Although this isn't a clan thing, InstantKarma is OOK according to one of Adog's posts.

Yes that situation was messy but Daneki does have a point to about fairness, especially for those who have already battled.

Not sure how this one is resolved cleanly.