DMG are recruiting!!! Comment in you're interested.

#1DMG-ScopePosted 3/1/2014 11:46:01 AM
We have a few spaces. If you're interested comment belowww.
#2x_Ronin_xPosted 3/1/2014 11:49:19 AM
I'm interested.
---
Watashi no na wa Sadoru Ronin Exu.... Oboeteoke.
#3ClunkerSlimPosted 3/1/2014 11:54:35 AM
Wrong time zone.
Although I would be interested in seeing StraxusPrime play. I don't know why I see Numpz but never him.
#4DMG-Scope(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2014 11:59:56 AM
We are mainly UK based btw. Ronin are you in UK / Europe?
#5dolphinboy200Posted 3/1/2014 1:23:01 PM
hmmmm its something to think about
#6x_Ronin_xPosted 3/1/2014 4:23:23 PM
America.
---
Watashi no na wa Sadoru Ronin Exu.... Oboeteoke.
#7WcW_AlphaPosted 3/1/2014 5:20:54 PM
I'm interested in joining DMG because since EO disbanded and I have spare time between. I'd like to participate in more clan battles.

As far as players go, I've talked to Straxus before and he's a stand up guy same with Scope.

I'd like to be DMG-AlphaDawg if given an opportunity. I want to be a difference maker with my ability to help team chemistry, put on a great campfire sniping and in general playing smart.

On my good days, I'm a superstar and on my bad days... I'm a stable consistent player that you won't blame for losing matches. I play smart and I can be a handful because of my marking and skill.
---
The Beckham of FOC, best orbital pistol and assist machine in the game. Stylish player with sublime skills. Member of The Galaxy of Superstars that is EO.
#8WcW_AlphaPosted 3/1/2014 5:33:18 PM
Aside from drama against NoD on this board and in this game, ask anybody for a reference on me and they will say I'm a great teammate, unselfish and fun to play with.

Numpteez, WcW_Rager, WcW_PainKiller
---
The Beckham of FOC, best orbital pistol and assist machine in the game. Stylish player with sublime skills. Member of The Galaxy of Superstars that is EO.
#9Elite_MegatronPosted 3/1/2014 6:27:14 PM
I thought about it... And then had to slap myself upside the head after today... Good to know scope good to know bro lol
---
Elite Overlord Leader LordMegatron187