DMG are recruiting!!! Comment in you're interested.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Transformers: Fall of Cybertron
  3. DMG are recruiting!!! Comment in you're interested.
2 years ago#1
We have a few spaces. If you're interested comment belowww.
2 years ago#2
I'm interested.
Watashi no na wa Sadoru Ronin Exu.... Oboeteoke.
2 years ago#3
Wrong time zone.
Although I would be interested in seeing StraxusPrime play. I don't know why I see Numpz but never him.
2 years ago#4
We are mainly UK based btw. Ronin are you in UK / Europe?
2 years ago#5
hmmmm its something to think about
2 years ago#6
America.
Watashi no na wa Sadoru Ronin Exu.... Oboeteoke.
2 years ago#7
I'm interested in joining DMG because since EO disbanded and I have spare time between. I'd like to participate in more clan battles.

As far as players go, I've talked to Straxus before and he's a stand up guy same with Scope.

I'd like to be DMG-AlphaDawg if given an opportunity. I want to be a difference maker with my ability to help team chemistry, put on a great campfire sniping and in general playing smart.

On my good days, I'm a superstar and on my bad days... I'm a stable consistent player that you won't blame for losing matches. I play smart and I can be a handful because of my marking and skill.
The Beckham of FOC, best orbital pistol and assist machine in the game. Stylish player with sublime skills. Member of The Galaxy of Superstars that is EO.
2 years ago#8
Aside from drama against NoD on this board and in this game, ask anybody for a reference on me and they will say I'm a great teammate, unselfish and fun to play with.

Numpteez, WcW_Rager, WcW_PainKiller
The Beckham of FOC, best orbital pistol and assist machine in the game. Stylish player with sublime skills. Member of The Galaxy of Superstars that is EO.
2 years ago#9
I thought about it... And then had to slap myself upside the head after today... Good to know scope good to know bro lol
Elite Overlord Leader LordMegatron187
  1. Boards
  2. Transformers: Fall of Cybertron
  3. DMG are recruiting!!! Comment in you're interested.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived