Good Game

#1X666akatsukiPosted 3/3/2014 5:03:38 AM(edited)
Just saying good game to IVI-ark, had fun and I wish I could have stuck around longer but I had to dart off and care for my mother since she needed to get ready for radiotherapy. You are an amazing sniper, I became too paranoid to land XD

I hope to battle you again in the future :)
Good game!

Also good games to everyone who gamed with me yesterday, unfortunately the lag set me off into a bad mood so I stormed off to GTA 5 and repeatedly killed my character in order to cheer myself up again.

---
PSN: SenatorShockwave (main account), X666akatsuki (retired account)
Xbox: SenatrShockwave ~~ Just call me Suki
#2Julian8091Posted 3/3/2014 5:05:56 AM
Just want to use the possibility to say gg to Daneki and adog.
---
Elite Overlord Commander; Part of the EO Ghost Hunters
#3ThaKAKillahzPosted 3/3/2014 10:31:22 AM
Julian8091 posted...

I played against you a few days ago Julian, so I just want to use the possibility to say gg to you.
#4WcW_DeltaPosted 3/3/2014 10:39:19 AM
Julian8091 posted...

Lol opportunity not possibility maybe try picking up a translator app because google sucks.
#5dolphinboy200Posted 3/3/2014 2:03:42 PM
WcW_Delta posted...
Julian8091 posted...

Lol opportunity not possibility maybe try picking up a translator app because google sucks.

come on bro hes trying his best to speak English
#6X666akatsuki(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2014 3:59:58 PM
WcW_Delta posted...
Julian8091 posted...

Kindly take any form of bullying or nit-picking (no matter how small some people may view it) out of my thread. The only posts I want to see in this thread are "good games" and "thank you" messages.
---
PSN: SenatorShockwave (main account), X666akatsuki (retired account)
Xbox: SenatrShockwave ~~ Just call me Suki
#7WcW_DeltaPosted 3/3/2014 4:09:32 PM
dolphinboy200 posted...
WcW_Delta posted...
Julian8091 posted...

I wasn't trying to be mean I was trying to help him out but I guess it was the wrong time and place.
#8WcW_AlphaPosted 3/3/2014 4:30:35 PM
I need WcW_Delta posted...
dolphinboy200 posted...
WcW_Delta posted...
Julian8091 posted...

I wasn't trying to be mean I was trying to help him out but I guess it was the wrong time and place.

Hey Delta,
Don't knock google translate... You know when I ask you to repeat yourself during our chats, nothing wrong with my hearing... I just need time to type what you say into google translate to translate from English to English so I don't misunderstand you.
---
The Beckham of FOC, best orbital pistol and assist machine in the game. Stylish player with sublime skills. Member of The Galaxy of Superstars that is EO.
#9WcW_DeltaPosted 3/3/2014 4:56:33 PM
That doesn't even make sense lol. I get that western English is different from true English but google SUCKS when it comes to translating languages.