cheaters never prosper

#1WcW_DeltaPosted 3/3/2014 10:52:36 AM
I tried to be cool with some people but it can't be done so I am telling everyone that I run across in a game that Numpteez, Starwarsboi66, zeedash, dragon1190, julian, PRAY_FOR_UR_LIFE, will cost you the game if they see they're friends on the other team and to bail on them or don't assist them.
#2ClunkerSlimPosted 3/3/2014 11:06:02 AM
Wait? What?
I thought this no kill policy was gone?
And aren't SWB and Numpz fighting with each other?
What happened?
#3WcW_Delta(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2014 11:11:41 AM
Dude nump said it himself that he won't kill dragon1190 even though they're not in the same clan anymore. Also zeedash PRAY_FOR_UR_LIFE and dolphinboy don't kill each other.
#4Julian8091Posted 3/3/2014 11:18:01 AM
Numpteez spoke about the past, before swboi made LU I guess. This not-killing only counts for a few Guys.
---
Elite Overlord Commander; Part of the EO Ghost Hunters
#5PYFL17Posted 3/3/2014 11:23:47 AM
Wtf? You saw me in that Tempest match yesterday. I killed dolphin and dolphin killed me. I even healed you. I always fight Zee, swb and dragon. Tbh I could care less about my ratio. I prefer winning and do whatever it takes to win. Whether it be going 45k 2d or 16k 18d. Nump and I always fight each other in public lobbies now. You were there when Nump had a score of 58 and I had 56. Alpha was there too. So where are you getting your information?
---
"Time changes, new faces. Old best friends, New strangers."
#6WcW_Delta(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2014 11:24:17 AM
Still doesn't make it right. So I suggest that you guys don't join each others games because if you're on opposite teams it will be considered cheating.
#7ClunkerSlimPosted 3/3/2014 11:41:55 AM
I've just decided to give it up and not play anymore. What's the point? Cheaters and Glitchers have destroyed it. I finally understand why Alpha lost his mind and went rogue.

How many months has it been now and people like Numpz STILL don't get it?

The games dead anyway. Hey Kai, I'm trying to start a WcW team up on Tomb Raider this month since its free. Hit me up if you're interested.
#8KingGarlockPosted 3/3/2014 11:49:15 AM
WcW_Delta posted...
Still doesn't make it right. So I suggest that you guys don't join each others games because if you're on opposite teams it will be considered cheating.

What's not right? That they are actually playing the game and obviously kill each other, and always fight each other in matches. I usually don't like diving into these types of topics but there is a lot of mis-information that few people keep thinking is fact, all its doing is driving wedges between people and causing petty squabbles every which way.

Not one mistake or error can be made playing FoC or else everyone starts jumping down everyone's throats. This is exactly why I have been recording all of my matches so this practice can be brought to a halt and so that we can all start acting a little less crazy when it comes to this game, its supposed to be fun not people telling other people how they should be playing the game.

ClunkerSlim posted...
I've just decided to give it up and not play anymore. What's the point? Cheaters and Glitchers have destroyed it. I finally understand why Alpha lost his mind and went rogue.

The games dead anyway. Hey Kai, I'm trying to start a WcW team up on Tomb Raider this month since its free. Hit me up if you're interested.

I thought you already quit? While yes the influx of cheaters and glitchers has happened it has not spoiled this game for me or any of the players I've ran into and I've been playing since day one. Instead of complaining about it every second topic why not do something about it like others have and work with Glitch Hunters? Plus if you plan on going to a new game, why remain here and push buttons with other players when you obviously have given up? I am not trying to start anything I just want to know,
#9IrontheHedgehogPosted 3/3/2014 12:24:58 PM
Pretty sure this is why The Fall of Cybertron modes are nearly empty nowadays.
---
FoC Accs: IrontheHedgehog (main), Ironitron, G1Optimus_Prime, Nurse_Ivory
Because I want a million FoC Accs. Autobot: Blaster Decepticon: MOTORMASTER!
#10kaistone84Posted 3/3/2014 12:36:30 PM
KingGarlock posted...
WcW_Delta posted...

What's not right? That they are actually playing the game and obviously kill each other, and always fight each other in matches. I usually don't like diving into these types of topics but there is a lot of mis-information that few people keep thinking is fact, all its doing is driving wedges between people and causing petty squabbles every which way.

Not one mistake or error can be made playing FoC or else everyone starts jumping down everyone's throats. This is exactly why I have been recording all of my matches so this practice can be brought to a halt and so that we can all start acting a little less crazy when it comes to this game, its supposed to be fun not people telling other people how they should be playing the game.

ClunkerSlim posted...

I thought you already quit? While yes the influx of cheaters and glitchers has happened it has not spoiled this game for me or any of the players I've ran into and I've been playing since day one. Instead of complaining about it every second topic why not do something about it like others have and work with Glitch Hunters? Plus if you plan on going to a new game, why remain here and push buttons with other players when you obviously have given up? I am not trying to start anything I just want to know,

So you're saying that's ok to not kill each other because it's just a game? By that logic you're saying that it's ok for people to ghost glitch and go outside the map as long as you're having fun.
---
Rodimus is my favorite Prime