#21Bobothe124Posted 3/3/2014 9:45:19 PM
Wow you truly do think to highly of yourself
---
I'm firing my laser
#22Bobothe124Posted 3/3/2014 10:00:38 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#23ElDiabloshadowPosted 3/4/2014 3:55:07 AM
Bobothe124 posted...
Your not holy judgement you're a dude who thinks that he is a saint. And is a voice that is being a dickhead who starts stuff on the boards because he is trying make him self feel good about the fact that he's a ass. And everyone paid 60 bucks so that's a stupid thing to us in your pathetic reason. Also I don't screw over just noobs. It's amazing how you'll say that you are defending someone but at the same time calling them names. Your not trying to talk for everyone your talking for yourself. " a casual player who plays once a week" your talking about yourself.

I see a curse word! Someone report him, my virgin eyes are melting out of their sockets. Also how can you spell you're right once and fail every other time?
---
PSN - Diabloshadow
#24Bobothe124Posted 3/4/2014 7:21:14 AM
I did where then
---
I'm firing my laser
#25Daneki85Posted 3/4/2014 10:33:04 AM
Bobothe124 posted...

lol, Quoted For Truth.
---
Elite Overlord ---- Daneki85
When Nurses Attack!!! ---- Nurse_Daniella
#26ClunkerSlimPosted 3/4/2014 11:52:28 AM
Daneki85 posted...
Bobothe124 posted...

lol, Quoted For Truth.
I simply recognize high value when I see it.
#27Bobothe124Posted 3/4/2014 12:31:28 PM
But your not nor will you ever be
---
I'm firing my laser
#28Elite_MegatronPosted 3/4/2014 12:55:59 PM
ClunkerSlim posted...
Because people like you do stupid cheating crap in the game and think no one's ever going to call them on it. Well I will and I do. I'm a voice for all the noobs you screwed over. I'm a voice for the casual gamer who paid 60 bucks for a game, gets to play one night a week, and then get's dicked over by a narcissistic child with delusions of grandeur. I am mother trucking God's Wraith on this forum, sent with a holy mission from the Almighty to tear down your little world. I am the judgement you've earned.

What a wonderful speech... Bravo Bravo... Do you grant wishes too if we made you a list?... Lol... Hey at least slim knows the proper way to report these glitching scumbags and it's probably going to be more effective than hunting them down... So can we call you Robin hood or Braveheart... The defender of the Cybertronian victims lol
---
Elite Overlord Leader LordMegatron187
#29InstaKarmaPosted 3/4/2014 1:13:27 PM
This thread is dumb and a waste of everyone's time.

Kill everyone you see. NO EXCEPTIONS!

If you are already doing it, then you have nothing to prove to anyone.

But if you are then you're an idiot.

There isn't a point in arguing with people about the subject and there is no point in trying to convince. Just keep doing what you are doing if you aren't doing any wrong, but if you are then fix it or people will stop playing with you.

It's really that simple.
---
"We all wear masks. But which one is real? The one that hides your face... or the one that is your face?"
#30WcW_AlphaPosted 3/10/2014 8:56:24 AM
Elite_Megatron posted...
ClunkerSlim posted...
Because people like you do stupid cheating crap in the game and think no one's ever going to call them on it. Well I will and I do. I'm a voice for all the noobs you screwed over. I'm a voice for the casual gamer who paid 60 bucks for a game, gets to play one night a week, and then get's dicked over by a narcissistic child with delusions of grandeur. I am mother trucking God's Wraith on this forum, sent with a holy mission from the Almighty to tear down your little world. I am the judgement you've earned.

What a wonderful speech... Bravo Bravo... Do you grant wishes too if we made you a list?... Lol... Hey at least slim knows the proper way to report these glitching scumbags and it's probably going to be more effective than hunting them down... So can we call you Robin hood or Braveheart... The defender of the Cybertronian victims lol

Don't call bobo a scumbag.. You don't know him. I think you're a bit of a knob frankly and bobo is cool as...
---
I LOVE Rasheem1993 BFF4EVA