Welp, I finally got domed by the Dog

#1PYFL17Posted 3/3/2014 6:06:28 PM
Jesus christ, that shot was insane. I was dashing and everything and you were still able to pull off that shot?! You sir put the "I" in sniping. And then we joked it off after the match XD. My titan was no match for your titan though unfortunately. GGs though
---
"Time changes, new faces. Old best friends, New strangers."
#2ghostdog1334Posted 3/3/2014 6:23:33 PM
They were great games. And it was a lucky shot. Also you're one hell of a titan. Now if I could just get Naattori off my flag...
---
Adog1334ghost Leader of O.O.K.
Assassin extraordinaire sniping superstar and titan terror
#3Jedisaber1000Posted 3/3/2014 6:31:09 PM
Cough cough*
---
PSN: Jedisaber1000
"You may have invaded my body and my mind, but there's one thing a Saiyan always keeps.... HIS PRIIIIIIIDEEE!!"- Majin Vegeta
#4PYFL17(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2014 6:35:24 PM
ghostdog1334 posted...
They were great games. And it was a lucky shot. Also you're one hell of a titan. Now if I could just get Naattori off my flag...

Haha in one of our titan brawls I used all 30 of my EH pellets on you but you still didn't die! I'm like "Why won't you die?". That was a close game though. I made sure that when Naattori had the flag, I would distract you so he can have a clean getaway. Looked like it worked XD
---
"Time changes, new faces. Old best friends, New strangers."
#5Naattori44Posted 3/3/2014 10:18:37 PM
ghostdog1334 posted...

You'll never get me and my head! Lol ggs guys, those matches were fun
---
Elite Overlord Commander
"Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is." - Vince Lombardi
#6ghostdog1334Posted 3/3/2014 10:19:37 PM
Naattori44 posted...
ghostdog1334 posted...

You'll never get me and my head! Lol ggs guys, those matches were fun

Well looks like I've got my next target.....
---
Adog1334ghost Leader of O.O.K.
#7WcW_AlphaPosted 3/4/2014 3:23:38 AM
He got me good yesterday and my friends were watching and laughing their asses off. Hahaha good game.
---
The Beckham of FOC, best orbital pistol and assist machine in the game. Stylish player with sublime skills. Member of The Galaxy of Superstars that is EO.
#8Elite_MegatronPosted 3/4/2014 10:41:09 AM
Join the club pray... I have been domed by the dog many times... It's only a matter of time till he gets everyone's dome lol
---
Elite Overlord Leader LordMegatron187
#9zachandrew22Posted 3/4/2014 11:15:12 AM
The club is big lol.
---
the brawler from conquest
#10ghostdog1334Posted 3/4/2014 11:39:03 AM
Elite_Megatron posted...
Join the club pray... I have been domed by the dog many times... It's only a matter of time till he gets everyone's dome lol

I missed out on bds` every time. I just recently got Zach. My next targets are naattori, zee, Diablo, and Daneki. Love ya guys! Lol
---
Adog1334ghost Leader of O.O.K. The Dog is coming.....