ROTDS and AoE news

#1Julian8091Posted 3/4/2014 3:21:15 AM
Since there aren't that many News about ROTDS and AoE, maybe this thread stays active a Bit longer by combining both, ROTDS and AoE News.
Possibly most of you know it yet, but we'll see some more Scenes of the movie tuesday.

http://www.iamrogue.com/news/movie-news/item/10795-mark-wahlberg-flexes-on-a-transformers-4-poster-and-trailer-sneak-peek.html
---
Elite Overlord Commander; Part of the EO Ghost Hunters
#2YUGGLE123Posted 3/4/2014 4:47:20 AM
Thanks Julian XD

No need for me to remember to search the web for news and updates :D
---
Yuggle = Co-Leader Of The Elite Overlords
Team: Yustarggwarsleboi66, The dynamic duo.
#3Julian8091(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2014 4:55:44 AM
Yes :) Possibly you`ll see that swboi and I had a little dispute but I hope we can end that soon. I hope you know that I don`t care, what clan somebody is in. I would like it, if you and swboi are Ok with people being EO and LU like PROd is allowed to be MoD and LU. I don`t want my friends to leave EO to join LU, it would be much fairer, if they can be both, so we all can have our friends with us in our groups.
---
#4Julian8091(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2014 4:59:06 AM
btw I`ll possibly buy Rotf, maybe you can teach me a bit about it. I guess most guys that still play Rotf are pros in it, so it may be difficult for me to start.
---
#5numpteezPosted 3/4/2014 5:33:14 AM
YUGGLE123 posted...
Thanks Julian XD

No need for me to remember to search the web for news and updates :D

Good to hear from you yuggle!

Julian8091
Members in EO and LU

The problem is, what if EO had a clan battle with LU? If some players were in both clans, there would be conflict about who they should fight for. And the leaders of each clan would claim them to be EO/LU.
---
EO leader, 100% legit
PSN~ numpteez, DMG_BattleSeeker.
#6Julian8091(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2014 5:37:41 AM
LU is smaller atm, at least for now they should get them. A little welcoming present for LU after I was actually a bit rude. But that`s the choice of the leaders.
---
#7ethanlam222Posted 3/4/2014 6:15:55 AM
@nump maybe those players will have to stay out of the match completely
---
ethanlam222
When life gives you lemons - eat it
#8Bobothe124Posted 3/4/2014 7:19:24 AM
For AOE news go to "theraginnation" on YouTube
---
I'm firing my laser
#9Julian8091(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2014 7:34:01 AM
Yes, the channel is good but making vids takes some time. I usually simply use Google News. But the vids are more detailed.
---
#10Daneki85Posted 3/4/2014 10:37:03 AM
ethanlam222 posted...
@nump maybe those players will have to stay out of the match completely

In all honesty this is probably the best answer. The way I see it, each clan's strength can only be measured by their loyal members, not the flitters who are in multiple clans.
---
Elite Overlord ---- Daneki85
When Nurses Attack!!! ---- Nurse_Daniella