So ive joined the board to announce the approaching storm.

#71X666akatsukiPosted 4/1/2014 1:15:45 PM
ThaKAKillahz posted...
@SlipstreamElite. You said you were a girl in the past too, and girls don't usually speak like guys. You could never do undercover work.

Black Swan situation!
It must be a small world you live in when it comes to women XD
---
PSN: SenatorShockwave (main account), X666akatsuki (retired account)
Xbox: SenatrShockwave ~~ Just call me Suki
#72BADPRiME31Posted 4/1/2014 1:16:47 PM
I just love the homophobic vibes in here. I knew that this game is full of children, and maybe the fact that I live in a civilized part of America made me think I was exempt from it, but it feels like the f***ing deep South.

It's not funny to single out people of certain orientations in places where people don't get their food out of creeks.
---
"Hey guys, Yuggle her" - YUGGLE213
PSN: BadPrime31
#73SlipsteamE3Posted 4/1/2014 2:07:18 PM
ThaKAKillahz posted...
@SlipstreamElite. You said you were a girl in the past too, and girls don't usually speak like guys. You could never do undercover work.

No offense.. but do I know you? -.-
Let's make one thing clear.. I only responded to you earlier out of pure merit.. But in actuality I don't care what gender you think I am, or who you think I am.

You don't know why I responded to him how I did.. and you sure as hell don't know me. So BACK OFF.
#74ThaKAKillahzPosted 4/2/2014 4:51:52 AM
@SlipstreamElite. I know two things. You're not a girl, or lady, and you are full of $#!T! YOU said you were a lady in previous threads and pretended to date a guy who played FOC with you.

Stop being an idiot. If anybody was offended when I said women don't usually speak a certain way, then I'll clarify that. Most women I know are very respectable. That's why I respect both Suki and Deceptichick because I've never seen them say anything close or in the same tone as what this imaginary female posted. I know vulgar women exist, I just don't see them often because I don't have any in my circle of friends.
#75MGDieselFu3LPosted 4/2/2014 4:57:19 AM
SlipsteamE3 posted...
WcW_Alpha posted...
SlipsteamE3 posted...
WcW_Corruption posted...
GangstaGrillz70 posted...
OMG!! That was funny! U just made me spit out my drink. Ur cool with me dude

Oh come now, were we ever not cool? I'm all about the jokes and friendly competition!
Bring it in for a bro hug /)^_^)/

The Wc in WcW stands for WeCare.

#tooMuchLoveForOneForum

LOL. That made me smile for some reason. That's the sweetest/cutest thing any WcW's ever said here. Even though you're only joking lol. ^-^

Sweet Tweet wearing his dress again.

Wtf?
SHUT THE F*CK UP useless piece of sh*t. I didn't talk to you.. You tell others to STFU when their opinion isn't asked for.. So tell me.. Did I ask for yours? NO?? Then follow your own preachings F@GGOT.

Didn't I run into you the other day slipstream?
---
Master of the matrix kill.
Cybertron and all it's moons belong to me!
#76SlipsteamE3Posted 4/2/2014 8:43:40 AM
ThaKAKillahz posted...
@SlipstreamElite. I know two things. You're not a girl, or lady, and you are full of $#!T! YOU said you were a lady in previous threads and pretended to date a guy who played FOC with you.

Stop being an idiot. If anybody was offended when I said women don't usually speak a certain way, then I'll clarify that. Most women I know are very respectable. That's why I respect both Suki and Deceptichick because I've never seen them say anything close or in the same tone as what this imaginary female posted. I know vulgar women exist, I just don't see them often because I don't have any in my circle of friends.

Pretending to date him..? Honest to God, no.
I never even thought I could be attracted to somebody online but he was the sweetest, funniest guy.

We once had a 1v1 Deathmatch in Dark of the Moon, both on our mics and I was like
"Nananana you can't catch me!"and he was like "Ok baby I will;)" Then later I was getting rockets in my back and my screen was red from near death, so I dropped the ledge and he followed..here's the thing, whenever I'm dying and running away, I usually make like this high pitched squeal, very quiet, but still audible on the mic. He giggles/laughs whenever I do that then I laugh because his voice goes from a low manly voice to a high pitched giggle lolol. Instead of killing me he started shooting the jet missles at the ground near me so the splash damage doesn't kill but also doesn't let me recover, so for 5 minutes straight I was in my clunky slow Megatron tank jumping up and down trying to escape this evil Starscream jet, kind of like a cheetah playing with food. :(
Then he let me kill him. XD LOL

Um but yeah, sorry if I offended you some how. I actually usually don't swear.. Not even in real life unless I'm really angry.. To be honest I don't want to argue right now, I kinda feel like playing. Soo once again sorry. T'oodles! :D
#77WcW_CorruptionPosted 4/2/2014 12:18:12 PM
MEGS you need to see a therapist ASAP.
---
PSN: WcW_Corruption
#78ThaKAKillahzPosted 4/3/2014 4:49:57 AM
Nah, the toodles gave it away. I finally know who Slipstream really is. LMFAO!
#79BADPRiME31Posted 4/3/2014 4:55:12 AM
SLIPSTREAM1984
---
"Hey guys, Yuggle her" - YUGGLE213
PSN: BadPrime31
#80numpteezPosted 4/3/2014 4:56:58 AM
ThaKAKillahz posted...
Nah, the toodles gave it away. I finally know who Slipstream really is. LMFAO!

Lol I thought the same.
---
I_am_the_numpteez BattleSeeker
1/3 of the Hardshell Bros!