The end of the Empire: The Last Chapter of WcW

#41MGDieselFu3LPosted 4/1/2014 8:33:14 PM
Now that Rager has how do we say departed...
I nominate myself as the new leader!

Wait the Hardshell bros form The incredible Cockroach we shall rule.

Starwarsgrownmanwithdeepvoice superior
Everyone else is inferior.
---
Master of the matrix kill.
Cybertron and all it's moons belong to me!
#42WcW_AlphaPosted 4/1/2014 9:29:08 PM
See ya laterz B1TCH3S.

Alpha Out.

I'm no longer using my WcW gamer tag.
Please all friends add me on nigelnuj but also send me a message as well so I know who you are on WcW.

Glad we got rid of Hunter aka Camran99m. That trash doesn't belong anywhere except on a tip somewhere.

Thanks for all the memories and great fun along the way. I will still be Alpha on the new clan so search me out if I'm in, otherwise I don't really care because I don't have much time left for gaming anyways. Other passions and hobbies to pursue.

La la la don't see Dutch or crutch... Yet they still message about me... I see their comments when people quote them. Get over yourself.
#43Elite_MegatronPosted 4/2/2014 5:55:30 AM
Alpha... The grown men are talking troll... Sit the f**k down stfu and listen and maybe you might learn something... Your opinion counts for nothing... People take Heed when I speak... So back under your bridge troll... You have no wcw to protect you know... When you do stumble into a lobby with me... Your head is mine... Count on it.
---
Elite Overlord Leader LordMegatron187
#44WcW_AlphaPosted 4/2/2014 6:49:59 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#45Elite_MegatronPosted 4/2/2014 9:27:11 AM
WcW_Alpha posted...
Elite_Megatron posted...
Alpha... The grown men are talking troll... Sit the f**k down stfu and listen and maybe you might learn something... Your opinion counts for nothing... People take Heed when I speak... So back under your bridge troll... You have no wcw to protect you know... When you do stumble into a lobby with me... Your head is mine... Count on it.

LOL. Now you are trying to copy my act... You are PATHETIC. STFU. When I roll into a lobby with you, you better have your rape whistle handy! Because your wooden gun won't help you because it's limp like your sorry A$$ Limp Bizkit D!ck!
http://youtu.be/5PKVmzdQGwg

The only way your woman gets a RAGING BONE-ING is with an iCrotch between her legs pleasuring her!

So STFU, go back to your play corner and play with your dolls because this is what happens when a real man meets your wife HAROLD!
STFU go have chicken!

http://youtu.be/gmDqDjJV3tI

Still butthurt about us not wanting you in EO I see lol... Your beat down is coming... Trust me... And just this once I will post it on YouTube for the world to watch your troll @$$ getting crushed and put in your place... You were no match for soundwave... And you actually think you're going to be any challenge to me?... Watch who you party up with from now on... They could be leading you to your humiliation and subjugation... Your head is mine
---
Elite Overlord Leader LordMegatron187
#46nigel-nujPosted 4/2/2014 3:47:36 PM
Elite_Megatron posted...
WcW_Alpha posted...
Elite_Megatron posted...

LOL. Now you are trying to copy my act... You are PATHETIC. STFU. When I roll into a lobby with you, you better have your rape whistle handy! Because your wooden gun won't help you because it's limp like your sorry A$$ Limp Bizkit D!ck!
http://youtu.be/5PKVmzdQGwg

The only way your woman gets a RAGING BONE-ING is with an iCrotch between her legs pleasuring her!

So STFU, go back to your play corner and play with your dolls because this is what happens when a real man meets your wife HAROLD!
STFU go have chicken!

http://youtu.be/gmDqDjJV3tI

Still butthurt about us not wanting you in EO I see lol... Your beat down is coming... Trust me... And just this once I will post it on YouTube for the world to watch your troll @$$ getting crushed and put in your place... You were no match for soundwave... And you actually think you're going to be any challenge to me?... Watch who you party up with from now on... They could be leading you to your humiliation and subjugation... Your head is mine

Go have some chicken!
Go have some fries!
#47nigel-nujPosted 4/2/2014 3:52:13 PM
By the way, do I care if I'm in a clan?
Not really. Let alone if I'm in EO.
I'm on the friends list of some of the great players at EO because they see me as a skilled adversary and friend anyways...Unlike you, people only add you because they want to collect relics from cybertron.

I think I've deleted you off my account several times but like a stray cat, you always come back.
#48MGDieselFu3LPosted 4/2/2014 4:09:24 PM
I remember LM187 from cybertron and he is still probably better at that game than you will ever be at this one. I don't care what name you write or fight under...they are like meaningless adjectives for a noun nobody loves...

Insert your STFU here______
---
Master of the matrix kill.
Cybertron and all it's moons belong to me!
#49iClutch-HonorPosted 4/2/2014 5:43:16 PM
Nigel don't kid yourself... it's a pretty well known fact that LM187 is better than you. So is Diesel. So is Gears. So is "insert 80% of players here"
---
Leading medic of the Nation of Domination!
Check out the NOD Website: http://rizorro.wix.com/noduniverse
#50WcW_CorruptionPosted 4/2/2014 5:44:33 PM
Stop the hate and spread the warm sticky love.
---
PSN: WcW_Corruption