How should I fight against ak-784552?

#1tfffes-kaPosted 4/2/2014 9:06:27 AM
I'm Japanese and live in Japan. So I often see him glitching. I just wanna beat him!
#2iClutch-HonorPosted 4/2/2014 9:17:32 AM
You have to be faster than him. Beat him to the spots he glitches at and kill him repeatedly.
---
Leading medic of the Nation of Domination!
Check out the NOD Website: http://rizorro.wix.com/noduniverse
#3YUGGLE123Posted 4/2/2014 9:27:53 AM
Always vote agaisnt Corrosion and Launch. Never let it be these maps. He will double glitch. Firstly, he will go outside the map, he will then ghost glitch while outside the map. He leaves his sentry at the place where you exit the map so he knows when you try to go get him. So he just ghosts over and kills you if you even attempt to exit the map and take him out.

If he is just normal Glitching. Be a jet. He can't melee you in the sky, so you have an advantage. Do your best to stay high and take out his teamates fast so the game ends.
---
Part of Legends United, the true rulers of FOC.
The dynamic duo is also unbeatable
#4tfffes-ka(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2014 9:47:16 AM
YUGGLE123 posted...
Always vote agaisnt Corrosion and Launch. Never let it be these maps. He will double glitch. Firstly, he will go outside the map, he will then ghost glitch while outside the map. He leaves his sentry at the place where you exit the map so he knows when you try to go get him. So he just ghosts over and kills you if you even attempt to exit the map and take him out.

If he is just normal Glitching. Be a jet. He can't melee you in the sky, so you have an advantage. Do your best to stay high and take out his teamates fast so the game ends.

I knew everything you wrote and tryed everything you suggested but still I could't beat him. Why should he glitch? Anybody asked him about it?
#5numpteezPosted 4/2/2014 10:36:53 AM
Best thing to do is be a jet, try and find him for a few minutes. And if he's about to kill you, quit the match, he's not worth anyone's time. He glitches against me in places I can't find him and the kill-cam doesn't help.
---
I_am_the_numpteez BattleSeeker
1/3 of the Hardshell Bros!
#6MGDieselFu3LPosted 4/2/2014 10:51:02 AM
I've never been hit in vehicle form now that I think about it. I could be wrong but is it class specific?

My strategy is keep moving, locate them and aim for the face.

I only know how to leave the map on launch.
When I do, I go left instead of right.

Shoot my target from a distance to weaken them, fly in drop turret and melee to finish them. I then try to get back in the same hole but have not mastered re-entry and die 30-40% of the time.

The most important thing when you encounter a glitcher is acknowledging you know what they are doing. I recommend shooting dead bodies if on the enemy team. If you have a glitcher on your team and you can get to them I melee them so they can't get a hood shot off.

There are times where I will just leave if there is a glitcher in the lobby. I do not always have the patience to hunt them and hate the unfair advantage.

AK is nothing though. I own him every time I see him and am feel willing to hunt him.
Didn't give up!
Shoot dem bodies!
Run with Dinobots!

N0D43V3R
---
Master of the matrix kill.
Cybertron and all it's moons belong to me!
#7IrontheHedgehogPosted 4/2/2014 11:18:41 AM
I know where he glitches in Launch.
---
"I am not your boss. I am your KING!" -- Predaking
http://s8.postimg.org/enybo0xg5/Predaking.png
#8tfffes-ka(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2014 11:21:16 AM
numpteez posted...
the kill-cam doesn't help.

really?
#9ATEARWNDTHBUSHPosted 4/2/2014 11:35:29 AM
MGDieselFu3L posted...
I've never been hit in vehicle form now that I think about it. I could be wrong but is it class specific?

Shoot my target from a distance to weaken them, fly in drop turret and melee to finish them. I then try to get back in the same hole but have not mastered re-entry and die 30-40% of the time.

The most important thing when you encounter a glitcher is acknowledging you know what they are doing. I recommend shooting dead bodies if on the enemy team. If you have a glitcher on your team and you can get to them I melee them so they can't get a hood shot off.

There are times where I will just leave if there is a glitcher in the lobby. I do not always have the patience to hunt them and hate the unfair advantage.

AK is nothing though. I own him every time I see him and am feel willing to hunt him.
Didn't give up!
Shoot dem bodies!
Run with Dinobots!

N0D43V3R

MGDieselFu3L posted...

Didn't give up!
Shoot dem bodies!
Run with Dinobots!

N0D43V3R

What he said chumps, you all fall back when you see me ak ain't no different, don't gas yourselves up cuz you ran far enough long enough cuz it's never enough, we live here you squeak out existences, visit Eataroundthebush@Gmail send a request I'll show you how to beat anybody
#10BADPRiME31Posted 4/2/2014 11:36:54 AM
You need to hide in a corner of the map and send him a message saying that it's not kind to glitch.
---
"Hey guys, Yuggle her" - YUGGLE213
PSN: BadPrime31